One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Bloomberg on Trump, perhaps he does have what it takes.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Feb 14, 2020 07:37:14   #
Kevyn
 
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 07:53:42   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Kevyn wrote:
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.


Well we know Bloomberg doesn’t have what it takes so there’s your answer...

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 08:15:03   #
plain logic
 
Kevyn wrote:
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.



We see it! All the Democrats are Millionaires and all the democrats are corrupt or have been involved with corruption. Going on just that, Bloomberg must've really padded a lot of pockets. Can you say
quid pro quo?

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 09:07:58   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Kevyn wrote:
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.









| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 09:50:30   #
America 1
 
Kevyn wrote:
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.


Who has gone after the size of your drink, straws, and our 2nd amendment rights?
Could be much more than a schoolyard bully.
Just what we need more government interfering in our lives.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 10:22:52   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Kevyn wrote:
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.


Yeah, you said the same thing about Avenatti.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 10:36:25   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.


You omitted his racist history......

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 10:54:03   #
hdjimv Loc: South Dakota
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well we know Bloomberg doesn’t have what it takes so there’s your answer...



| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 10:54:58   #
hdjimv Loc: South Dakota
 

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 15:27:01   #
Sonny Magoo Loc: If you ain't Dutch you ain't much.
 
Kevyn wrote:
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.


https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/16/michael-bloomberg-ive-earned-my-place-in-heaven-fo/

Talk about a guy with an ego problem...
Great choice Kevin

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 16:47:51   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
byronglimish wrote:
Yeah, you said the same thing about Avenatti.
Disgraced lawyer Michael Avenatti found guilty in Nike extortion trial

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 16:50:22   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Kevyn wrote:
“Donald Trump is the world’s biggest schoolyard bully – with no respect for civility or decency, or facts or honesty.” We know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown,” Bloomberg said in a posting. “They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.” Bloomberg has over twenty times the wealth Trump claims and he actually made his on his own.
Bloomberg is a billionaire Oligarch, he doesn't give a flying fk about the people (including lemmings like you), or the country, or the constitution, he just wants POWER.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 09:06:10   #
PJT
 
Kevyn. Still spewing unbridled hate.

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 09:30:47   #
Iamdjchrys Loc: Decatur, Texas
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Bloomberg is a billionaire Oligarch, he doesn't give a flying fk about the people (including lemmings like you), or the country, or the constitution, he just wants POWER.


Hmm...just like DJT

| Reply
Feb 15, 2020 13:57:35   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 


His greed and arrogance is finally paying off.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.