One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Brennan,Comey and the rest of them lied under oath in Congress ....
Feb 12, 2020 20:33:47   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Yet only Stone faces 7 to 9 yrs in prison!!! The most politically motivated
BS ever!!!! Should President Trump pardon Roger Stone??

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 20:51:12   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
If President pardons Roger Stone,DumboRats will lose their minds!! BOOM!! Their heads will explode!!!!

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 21:00:46   #
tbutkovich
 
Why is he in jail but Hillary, Jim Comey, Peter Strocz and so many other crooks still out free?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 21:17:35   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Why is he in jail but Hillary, Jim Comey, Peter Strocz and so many other crooks still out free?


Exactly my question!!

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 21:28:38   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
proud republican wrote:
If President pardons Roger Stone,DumboRats will lose their minds!! BOOM!! Their heads will explode!!!!


Definitely pardon Roger Stone He was only part of the Democrats phoney witch hunt.
It was a figment of their imagination. How can someone do time for that.
The Democrats should be the ones looking at jail time

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 21:34:41   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Weasel wrote:
Definitely pardon Roger Stone He was only part of the Democrats phoney witch hunt.
It was a figment of their imagination. How can someone do time for that.
The Democrats should be the ones looking at jail time


Not only he is in prison,but he is also in isolation!! That's inhumane BS!!!!

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 21:40:48   #
tbutkovich
 
And he was charged in the bogus made up mueller investigation that had no legitimate basis for ever being formed in the first place. If the investigation was legitimate, a charge for lying would have grounds for prosecution. If the investigation was illegitimate, a charge for lying should be dismissed! Pure and Simple!

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 09:50:19   #
Lonewolf
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Why is he in jail but Hillary, Jim Comey, Peter Strocz and so many other crooks still out free?


Ask the republican congress it was their job but they have done just about nothing for over 11 years

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 09:51:26   #
Lonewolf
 
proud republican wrote:
Not only he is in prison,but he is also in isolation!! That's inhumane BS!!!!


It's ok for thousands of prisoners why is he special .

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 11:44:51   #
bahmer
 
proud republican wrote:
Yet only Stone faces 7 to 9 yrs in prison!!! The most politically motivated
BS ever!!!! Should President Trump pardon Roger Stone??


Yes

| Reply
Feb 13, 2020 19:37:21   #
Mikeyavelli
 
bahmer wrote:
Yes


Not only should Trump pardon Stone and Manafort, but he should fight back and arrest all those who were involved in coup.
But ain't nuthin gonna happen until after the election.

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 12:11:41   #
promilitary
 
proud republican wrote:
Yet only Stone faces 7 to 9 yrs in prison!!! The most politically motivated
BS ever!!!! Should President Trump pardon Roger Stone??


I honestly don't know enough about Roger Stone but I DO know about Brennen, Comey and the
rest of that rat pack.....why aren't they all in jail?

| Reply
Feb 14, 2020 16:51:12   #
Mikeyavelli
 
promilitary wrote:
I honestly don't know enough about Roger Stone but I DO know about Brennen, Comey and the
rest of that rat pack.....why aren't they all in jail?


Three words:
BUSH BOY BARR

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 08:19:31   #
promilitary
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Three words:
BUSH BOY BARR



I do hate to agree but I am becoming disillusioned with Barr

| Reply
Feb 16, 2020 10:45:29   #
Mikeyavelli
 
promilitary wrote:
I do hate to agree but I am becoming disillusioned with Barr


No one more so than Trump, who still has his hand bandaged from the bite Barr gave him about tweeting.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.