One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Now that we know the FISA warrants were bogus . .
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Feb 12, 2020 11:19:48   #
nwtk2007
 
All of the evidence gathered on anyone based upon thos warrants is inadmissible. Thus, do we now have to drop all charges against Stone, Cohen and Flynn?? Correct me if I'm wrong but illegally obtained "evidence" is inadmissible, is it not??

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 11:28:39   #
Lonewolf
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
All of the evidence gathered on anyone based upon thos warrants is inadmissible. Thus, do we now have to drop all charges against Stone, Cohen and Flynn?? Correct me if I'm wrong but illegally obtained "evidence" is inadmissible, is it not??


Ware did you get the idea they were illeagle.
The eveidenc shows their guilt why would you want them released ?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 11:31:55   #
Hug
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Ware did you get the idea they were illeagle.
The eveidenc shows their guilt why would you want them released ?


What is the evidence?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 11:36:34   #
Lonewolf
 
Hug wrote:
What is the evidence?


I don't know but it was enough to convict them

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 12:01:20   #
Liberty Tree
 
Hug wrote:
What is the evidence?


It only exists in his twisted mind.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 12:10:48   #
Kevyn
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
All of the evidence gathered on anyone based upon thos warrants is inadmissible. Thus, do we now have to drop all charges against Stone, Cohen and Flynn?? Correct me if I'm wrong but illegally obtained "evidence" is inadmissible, is it not??

They were never shown to be illegal, they were done well within all legal perimeters.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 12:13:09   #
EL Loc: Massachusetts
 
Kevyn wrote:
They were never shown to be illegal, they were done well within all legal perimeters.


Actually, they weren't, so they should be noted as ILLEGAL.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 12:14:47   #
Chamuco
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Ware did you get the idea they were illeagle.
The eveidenc shows their guilt why would you want them released ?


"ware".., illeagle"..,"eveidenc..,

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

No wonder that "wolf" is "Lone".

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 12:20:49   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Wear, illeagle and eveidec, just where did you go to school?






Lonewolf wrote:
Ware did you get the idea they were illeagle.
The eveidenc shows their guilt why would you want them released ?

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 12:23:31   #
nwtk2007
 
Kevyn wrote:
They were never shown to be illegal, they were done well within all legal perimeters.


LOLOL! Just sit back and watch.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 12:36:54   #
Liberty Tree
 
Chamuco wrote:
"ware".., illeagle"..,"eveidenc..,

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

No wonder that "wolf" is "Lone".


English is his second language. He is an illegal plant. His real moniker is LocoLobo.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 15:09:15   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
All of the evidence gathered on anyone based upon thos warrants is inadmissible. Thus, do we now have to drop all charges against Stone, Cohen and Flynn?? Correct me if I'm wrong but illegally obtained "evidence" is inadmissible, is it not??


Which FISA warrant? According to your logic, if cops manufactured evidence in a single case, charges have to be dropped in EVERY case. Besides, Cohen and Flynn ADMITTED to their wrong doing and Stone crowed about his on social media.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 16:09:57   #
nwtk2007
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Which FISA warrant? According to your logic, if cops manufactured evidence in a single case, charges have to be dropped in EVERY case. Besides, Cohen and Flynn ADMITTED to their wrong doing and Stone crowed about his on social media.


Which FISA warrant? All four.

And that's just how it is. Yep, cops have to watch charges dropped all the time because they illegally violated the rights of their accused.

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 16:56:51   #
Lonewolf
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Which FISA warrant? All four.

And that's just how it is. Yep, cops have to watch charges dropped all the time because they illegally violated the rights of their accused.


Nope only 2

| Reply
Feb 12, 2020 17:06:38   #
| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.