One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
We Hate Trump.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 next>>
Feb 11, 2020 11:24:59   #
PeterS
 
Ain't that the truth...



| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:30:54   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
PeterS wrote:
Ain't that the truth...


Hated ovomit because he is and was a fraud!! That hated America and the American people! President trump loves America and with Gods help is making it better every day! If you voted for ovomit because he was black you are a racist! If you didn’t because he was a fraud, you are aware!

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:35:44   #
Liberty Tree
 
PeterS wrote:
Ain't that the truth...


You hate Trump because he is pro America. You loved Obama because he is anti-America.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:36:45   #
American Vet
 
PeterS wrote:
Ain't that the truth...


President Trump is definitely as racist - just look how he has deprived minorities of employment opportunities... oh wait - my bad.

And look how he helped the citizens of Puerto Rico when they were hit by a hurricane in the mid 80's (Hurricane Hugo). Such a racist.

And he pushed for criminal justice reform - what a racist...

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:40:06   #
youngwilliam
 
PeterS wrote:
Ain't that the truth...


Petey bird, someone needs to clean your cage. It's full of shit.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:44:44   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
youngwilliam wrote:
Petey bird, someone needs to clean your cage. It's full of shit.



| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:47:11   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
Hated ovomit because he is and was a fraud!! That hated America and the American people! President trump loves America and with Gods help is making it better every day! If you voted for ovomit because he was black you are a racist! If you didn’t because he was a fraud, you are aware!


It is best to just ignore him. The only thing left for those like Peter is to stir the pot to create dissension. His remarks are irrelevant and useless diatribes that prove how insignificant he really is. He never has anything good to say, nor offers any solutions to problems. The only thing he knows how to do, being a useful idiot of the leftist progressive socialists, is to follow the talking points of his Democrat handlers, and that is to hate Trump.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:47:23   #
karpenter Loc: Headin' Fer Da Hills !!
 
Obama Did What For Blacks ??

Hold A Beer Summit For His Buddy Gates
Empathize With Trayvon And Brown

How Did He Better The Lives Of Blacks ??
Encouraging More Americans To Go On More Federal Assistance ??



| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:50:46   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
PeterS wrote:
Ain't that the truth...




Geeeeeeee, that meme has been posted a couple hundred times here........try and keep up old feller.


And you say truth..Hahahahaha........a term you and your ilk are not overly familiar with...quit using it!!

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:51:27   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
youngwilliam wrote:
Petey bird, someone needs to clean your cage. It's full of shit.



Yea it is....Good call!!

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 11:58:52   #
Lonewolf
 
PeterS wrote:
Ain't that the truth...



| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 12:00:12   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
dongreen76 wrote:
All white people are not racist, and all white people didn't hate Obama.If that was the case he could never have gotten to be president,and when leaving office went out with a approval rating of about 60 %.More or less being a racist,Trump is an embattled bitter man maybe with a psychological problem,or maybe not, maybe his behaviour is simply his game plan,that he simply is not intellegent enough to deviate from it.Hadn't you noticed ,he stays at odds with his own people,more so than exclusively with black people,but you ! like your typical Nigger,with your quick on the draw allegments of racisim,never stop to think if you allege that someone is racists when he criticizes someone of color,may his criticism be just ,or correct, as oppose to considering is he right.There by exasberating the race problem.In other words blacks are perfect and anyone that levels criticism against them are wrong
and racists.
All white people are not racist, and all white peo... (show quote)


Or white supremacists.

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 12:00:12   #
Lonewolf
 
dongreen76 wrote:
All white people are not racist, and all white people didn't hate Obama.If that was the case he could never have gotten to be president,and when leaving office went out with a approval rating of about 60 %.More or less being a racist,Trump is an embattled bitter man maybe with a psychological problem,or maybe not, maybe his behaviour is simply his game plan,that he simply is not intellegent enough to deviate from it.Hadn't you noticed ,he stays at odds with his own people,more so than exclusively with black people,but you ! like your typical Nigger,with your quick on the draw allegments of racisim,never stop to think if you allege that someone is racists when he criticizes someone of color,may his criticism be just ,or correct, as oppose to considering is he right.There by exasberating the race problem.In other words blacks are perfect and anyone that levels criticism against them are wrong
and racists.
All white people are not racist, and all white peo... (show quote)


You made some good points thanks

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 12:19:12   #
Iliamna1
 
PeterS wrote:
Ain't that the truth...


Where to begin here . . . The Christians don't (and didn't) hate Obama because he's black, We hated his left-wing policies that were (and continue to be) destructive. You've seen the lists we (Christians) don't like. BUT the amount of melanin in his skin was never the problem. I wish I had a little more melanin myself so I didn't look so washed out (a separate topic). But I am not a racist. I prefer Trump. whether or not he's a Christian, because he does stand up for our freedom to worship as guaranteed by the First Amendment. That also applies to Jews, Moslems, atheists or any shade of belief.
You frequently decry all Christians/Evangelicals as hypocrits. Maybe we are. But we have one HUGE thing you don't, but could have. Anyone who puts their faith/belief in/on the sacrifice of Jesus as the only way to be saved/forgiven, receives it at the moment of belief. Right now you're unable to forgive anyone because you need forgiveness. I hope you can gain the understanding of the overwhelming and amazing Love that the Lord has for you in that sacrificial act at Calvary.
Then you can begin to evaluate people by the content of their character (as per Martin Luthor King).

| Reply
Feb 11, 2020 12:25:04   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
PeterS wrote:
Ain't that the truth...


This mental midget meme is old, how often can trolls keep using boring and useless.

We understand that you people are addicted to dividing the country.

I don't like Obama because he reminds me of you.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.