One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Democrats Want A Fair Trial
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 23, 2020 07:54:29   #
Liberty Tree
 
Therefore, to be fair they only want the witnesses they name to be called to testify. It will be unfair For Republicans too call any witnesses of which the Democrats do not approve. To be fair the Democrats must be allowed to run the same sham process they ran in the House.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 08:05:39   #
Lonewolf
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Therefore, to be fair they only want the witnesses they name to be called to testify. It will be unfair For Republicans too call any witnesses of which the Democrats do not approve. To be fair the Democrats must be allowed to run the same sham process they ran in the House.


They wanted witnesses that had nothing to do with trumps crimes

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 08:07:23   #
Liberty Tree
 
Lonewolf wrote:
They wanted witnesses that had nothing to do with trumps crimes


They have to do with the reason for his actions and why they were not crimes.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 08:26:59   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
They have to do with the reason for his actions and why they were not crimes.


You can't open his mind to honesty.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 08:52:27   #
Owl32
 
byronglimish wrote:
You can't open his mind to honesty.


Dead men/women walking, this is what we have because they know the FINAL OUTCOME. They knew when Hiltery thought she could skate that there was no way Trump could win, it had been fixed in so many ways it just could not happen. They know when this is over what is coming and it will not be pretty, just like HRC none of them will get to skate.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 08:52:33   #
Liberty Tree
 
byronglimish wrote:
You can't open his mind to honesty.


I do not think one can open his mind to anything.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 08:53:37   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
Lonewolf wrote:
They wanted witnesses that had nothing to do with trumps crimes



And your side wants witnesses to make up a crime....what's your point?

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 08:58:18   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
And your side wants witnesses to make up a crime....what's your point?


Wooohoooooo wills, ya done said a mouth full sweets!! Let it ride~~~โœจ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 09:01:08   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Owl32 wrote:
Dead men/women walking, this is what we have because they know the FINAL OUTCOME. They knew when Hiltery thought she could skate that there was no way Trump could win, it had been fixed in so many ways it just could not happen. They know when this is over what is coming and it will not be pretty, just like HRC none of them will get to skate.
Dead men/women walking, this is what we have becau... (show quote)


Agree!

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 09:02:47   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
I do not think one can open his mind to anything.


He seems only susceptible to lies and foolish summation.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 09:12:43   #
Owl32
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
I do not think one can open his mind to anything.


FEAR that what should happen is going to happen. They all know the outcome of TREASON, NOOSE/FIRING SQUAD, with these outcomes, fear freezes their minds for they are now in the maze with one-way-out. Just cannot think very clearly in these circumstances because they are partnered with Satan and know they are not going to get to rein for 1000 years.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 09:20:59   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
lindajoy wrote:
Wooohoooooo wills, ya done said a mouth full sweets!! Let it ride~~~โœจ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ




Hey you!!!! how are you doing today LJ?
I am just tossing some bombs around to see what expolodes

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 09:25:30   #
Hug
 
Owl32 wrote:
Dead men/women walking, this is what we have because they know the FINAL OUTCOME. They knew when Hiltery thought she could skate that there was no way Trump could win, it had been fixed in so many ways it just could not happen. They know when this is over what is coming and it will not be pretty, just like HRC none of them will get to skate.
Dead men/women walking, this is what we have becau... (show quote)


All of them will skate.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 09:31:06   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
Lonewolf wrote:
They wanted witnesses that had nothing to do with trumps crimes


I see you did not watch the sham run in Congress. rep. Jorden tried to ask one of your D's a question but Shittf said "the member will suspend" which in DC means "Mr. Jorden shut up"

Yes, it's jerks like you that will wreck America. Yes, I know there are 40 million like you out there.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2020 09:36:15   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
Hey you!!!! how are you doing today LJ?
I am just tossing some bombs around to see what expolodes


Doing better with some minor issues still requiring weekly visits, but coming along.. I do think my Dr and I are now engaged.~~< lolol

Loven the bombs, keep it real!!!๐ŸŒนโœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.