One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
We Can't Let It Happen
Jan 12, 2020 16:51:58   #
Squiddiddler Loc: Phoenix
 
Iran
Hong Kong
Venezuela
All three perfect examples of why the Second Amendment matters
When only the government has the guns they can do whatever they want
They choose what freedoms you’re allowed to have
This is the reality Bernie wants for America
We can’t let it happen

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 17:30:47   #
Kevyn
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
Iran
Hong Kong
Venezuela
All three perfect examples of why the Second Amendment matters
When only the government has the guns they can do whatever they want
They choose what freedoms you’re allowed to have
This is the reality Bernie wants for America
We can’t let it happen


No one is trying to ban guns, you are paranoid. Now, just for arguments sake what do you think would happen if a third of the people in Hong Kong were armed as we are in the US?

| Reply
Jan 12, 2020 17:51:42   #
Squiddiddler Loc: Phoenix
 
What about Virginia and their gun laws, what do you call that? Hong Kong is like a state if all of the Chinese citizens had guns what then guru?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 02:56:34   #
Kevyn
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
What about Virginia and their gun laws, what do you call that? Hong Kong is like a state if all of the Chinese citizens had guns what then guru?


They don’t have tanks aircraft body armor and artillery so the guns would do them no good would they?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 03:54:45   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Kevyn wrote:
No one is trying to ban guns, you are paranoid. Now, just for arguments sake what do you think would happen if a third of the people in Hong Kong were armed as we are in the US?


Nothing would happen...

Except some teenage morons stealing their parent's guns and getting shot by the police...

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 06:13:00   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
No one is trying to ban guns, you are paranoid. Now, just for arguments sake what do you think would happen if a third of the people in Hong Kong were armed as we are in the US?


Your first comment is incorrect. Several individuals and groups of people have very publicly stated they would like to ban guns.

Care to try again?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 06:14:20   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
They don’t have tanks aircraft body armor and artillery so the guns would do them no good would they?


Poorly armed indigenous people throughout history have often defeated superior fire power. I suggest a history class for you.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 10:01:47   #
Kevyn
 
American Vet wrote:
Poorly armed indigenous people throughout history have often defeated superior fire power. I suggest a history class for you.


I suggest a reality check for you, modern technology makes it easy for any government to monitor and scoop up malcontents that threaten them. The American revolution would never happen today. Neither would the Cuban revolution for that matter.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 10:47:57   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
I suggest a reality check for you, modern technology makes it easy for any government to monitor and scoop up malcontents that threaten them. The American revolution would never happen today. Neither would the Cuban revolution for that matter.


And I have a reality check for you....comments such as it "would never happen today" have been proven wrong so many times.

Example: 5 November 2016 - Trump will never be elected President.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 11:22:09   #
Kevyn
 
American Vet wrote:
And I have a reality check for you....comments such as it "would never happen today" have been proven wrong so many times.

Example: 5 November 2016 - Trump will never be elected President.


You are correct at that juncture I had no idea Putin had rigged the process.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 11:30:41   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
You are correct at that juncture I had no idea Putin had rigged the process.


That's right - I saw Russians at my local polling place. I managed to get a photo of one of them.



| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 16:15:27   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
American Vet wrote:
Poorly armed indigenous people throughout history have often defeated superior fire power. I suggest a history class for you.


Look up Poland fighting Russia. Russia had tanks, Poland didn't-Poland kept them at bay though. How?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 16:20:00   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Kevyn wrote:
I suggest a reality check for you, modern technology makes it easy for any government to monitor and scoop up malcontents that threaten them. The American revolution would never happen today. Neither would the Cuban revolution for that matter.


Oh please, he gave you the answer. Look at his words. Indigenous meaning they know the area like the back of their hands. Hear of tripwires and snares? They can be used too. I will when I go to Virginia.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2020 16:21:28   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
American Vet wrote:
That's right - I saw Russians at my local polling place. I managed to get a photo of one of them.


ROTF

| Reply
Jan 15, 2020 00:27:48   #
Kazudy
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
Iran
Hong Kong
Venezuela
All three perfect examples of why the Second Amendment matters
When only the government has the guns they can do whatever they want
They choose what freedoms you’re allowed to have
This is the reality Bernie wants for America
We can’t let it happen


We won’t.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.