One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Myth Of Voter Suppresion
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Dec 2, 2019 11:52:52   #
bahmer
 
Please watch the short video before commenting Please.

https://youtu.be/Hgipa2cdbVk

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 11:54:49   #
Kevyn
 
bahmer wrote:
Please watch the short video before commenting Please.

https://youtu.be/Hgipa2cdbVk


Why should anyone bother watching some link you put up when you can’t even bother to put your own thoughts into words? Think for yourself for once.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 11:57:34   #
nwtk2007
 
bahmer wrote:
Please watch the short video before commenting Please.

https://youtu.be/Hgipa2cdbVk


How dare you post a video with facts which contradict the myths of idiots like Kamala Harris and their constant claim of failure due to race! Now what will they use as an excuse!!??

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 12:10:23   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Kevyn wrote:
Why should anyone bother watching some link you put up when you can’t even bother to put your own thoughts into words? Think for yourself for once.


Because the video offers proof. What are you so worried about lil guy? Since when have your thought ever been supported by any one but you?

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 12:29:15   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
bahmer wrote:
Please watch the short video before commenting Please.

https://youtu.be/Hgipa2cdbVk


bahmer....you posted this video of undisputed facts just to rial up the Libs didn't you??
You know they can't stand the truth. Truth and facts are things that Libs just can't stand.
Thanks for the post.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 12:33:38   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
Kevyn wrote:
Why should anyone bother watching some link you put up when you can’t even bother to put your own thoughts into words? Think for yourself for once.


Kevy...did yer mommy give you the quarter so you could sit in and drive the little car at the shopping mall and have yer pitcure taken?

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 12:53:26   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
You guys have been preaching to your own cyioar on this subject..

Let us go over a couple points one more, for the 1000 th time..

It is not the law which gets it removed by the courts.
It is however the design of the law, those which target a specific group and make it more difficult for them to vote should be overturned,,, Unconstitutional... all Americans have the right to vote excepting specific conditions per any individual..

We do have states with voter id laws, hopefully, they are constitutional and do not target specific groups..

So, it is simply to get your voter ID laws, just make sure that your red cap scuffle offs abide by our constitution....



| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 12:54:59   #
nwtk2007
 
Kevyn wrote:
Why should anyone bother watching some link you put up when you can’t even bother to put your own thoughts into words? Think for yourself for once.


Says boy with head in sand.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 12:57:00   #
nwtk2007
 
permafrost wrote:
You guys have been preaching to your own cyioar on this subject..

Let us go over a couple points one more, for the 1000 th time..

It is not the law which gets it removed by the courts.
It is however the design of the law, those which target a specific group and make it more difficult for them to vote should be overturned,,, Unconstitutional... all Americans have the right to vote excepting specific conditions per any individual..

We do have states with voter id laws, hopefully, they are constitutional and do not target specific groups..

So, it is simply to get your voter ID laws, just make sure that your red cap scuffle offs abide by our constitution....
You guys have been preaching to your own cyioar on... (show quote)


Exactly how does voter ID laws target specific groups?? Especially since the statistics reveal taht just the opposite is occurring; more and more blacks/Hispanics voting every year.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 13:01:00   #
nwtk2007
 
bahmer wrote:
Please watch the short video before commenting Please.

https://youtu.be/Hgipa2cdbVk


Great video, by the way. Things like this just eat at the leftist's soul and I am very glad to see it!

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 13:06:02   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Exactly how does voter ID laws target specific groups?? Especially since the statistics reveal taht just the opposite is occurring; more and more blacks/Hispanics voting every year.


That’s the question they can never answer. It’s just another liberal excuse. Thank God minorities are starting to see through this crap. Nice too know liberals think minorities are to dumb and or lazy to get a voter I.D.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 13:34:47   #
nwtk2007
 
JFlorio wrote:
That’s the question they can never answer. It’s just another liberal excuse. Thank God minorities are starting to see through this crap. Nice too know liberals think minorities are to dumb and or lazy to get a voter I.D.


I know, right! The liberals think minorities are too stupid to get an ID. They certainly don't think much of minorities, now do they??

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 13:35:15   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Exactly how does voter ID laws target specific groups?? Especially since the statistics reveal taht just the opposite is occurring; more and more blacks/Hispanics voting every year.



The increase is because some of the laws were found unconstitutional and removed.. also the number of these people who now vote has increased.

Has nothing to do with any plot you may think is involved.



| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 14:54:00   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
permafrost wrote:
You guys have been preaching to your own cyioar on this subject..

Let us go over a couple points one more, for the 1000 th time..

It is not the law which gets it removed by the courts.
It is however the design of the law, those which target a specific group and make it more difficult for them to vote should be overturned,,, Unconstitutional... all Americans have the right to vote excepting specific conditions per any individual..

We do have states with voter id laws, hopefully, they are constitutional and do not target specific groups..

So, it is simply to get your voter ID laws, just make sure that your red cap scuffle offs abide by our constitution....
You guys have been preaching to your own cyioar on... (show quote)


How can requiring a photo ID target a specific group? That makes no sense.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 14:54:21   #
nwtk2007
 
permafrost wrote:
The increase is because some of the laws were found unconstitutional and removed.. also the number of these people who now vote has increased.

Has nothing to do with any plot you may think is involved.


You didn't answer my question. How do voter ID laws effect specific races????

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.