One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Bad-Faith Impeachment
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Dec 2, 2019 10:24:20   #
| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 10:36:58   #
Carol Kelly
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/the-bad-faith-impeachment


Nancy Pelosi has sold her soul to the devil and took Schiff with her. The others don’t need to be named. We all know who they are...the treacherous fools.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 10:49:40   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
All due to the Demo's being Losers !

Lost election they rigged
Lost a investigation they rigged
About to lose an Impeachment they're conger up

They will continue thru out Trumps Presidency and try to make anything up they can trying their best to find some crime Trump commits !

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 10:56:11   #
Carol Kelly
 
4430 wrote:
All due to the Demo's being Losers !

Lost election they rigged
Lost a investigation they rigged
About to lose an Impeachment they're conger up

They will continue thru out Trumps Presidency and try to make anything up they can trying their best to find some crime Trump commits !


We can’t let a Trump down. He’s our rock.

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 11:01:17   #
bahmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/the-bad-faith-impeachment


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 11:02:49   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
We can’t let a Trump down. He’s our rock.



| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 11:25:11   #
CarryOn
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
We can’t let a Trump down. He’s our rock.


That he is!!


| Reply
Dec 2, 2019 11:48:48   #
fullspinzoo
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
We can’t let a Trump down. He’s our rock.


Absolutely. Spot on, Carol.

| Reply
Dec 3, 2019 05:55:40   #
Tug484
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
We can’t let a Trump down. He’s our rock.


Absolutely!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.