One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Inescapable Question
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Sep 11, 2019 12:48:37   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 



| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 12:50:16   #
bahmer
 
AuntiE wrote:


They were or are all on mommy and daddies account is how.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 13:01:33   #
Trooper745 Loc: Carolina
 
bahmer wrote:
They were or are all on mommy and daddies account is how.


The financial backing for the assault on our country by those illegals tu*ds far deeper than that. If the complete truth were known, you wouldn't be fighting for a better border wall, ... you'd be shooting them and the bastards that are funding them.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 13:04:08   #
bahmer
 
Trooper745 wrote:
The financial backing for the assault on our country by those illegals tu*ds far deeper than that. If the complete truth were known, you wouldn't be fighting for a better border wall, ... you'd be shooting them and the bastards that are funding them.


The democrat party probably picks up the tab for those phones they are probably left over Obama phones anyway. They will all vote democrat as well.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 13:14:36   #
Lonewolf
 
AuntiE wrote:


You're under the the impression everyone seeking asylum in this country are dirt poor immigrants that no nothing more than tending Gardens are mowing lawns.
many people seeking asylum in America are doctors lawyers and Indian chiefs engineer's nurses Machinist scientist.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 13:17:28   #
bahmer
 
Lonewolf wrote:
You're under the the impression everyone seeking asylum in this country are dirt poor immigrants that no nothing more than tending Gardens are mowing lawns.
many people seeking asylum in America are doctors lawyers and Indian chiefs engineer's nurses Machinist scientist.


The jobs that you just mentioned and those positions usually come from Europe and not from South America. Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers both electrical and mechanical, Nurses, Machinists, and Scientists are all college degree type positions aside from a machinist which is a skilled trade. People from Venezuela and Honduras and places like that are usually menial type workers like cooks and hotel, motel staff and things like that.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 13:32:45   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
Lonewolf wrote:
You're under the the impression everyone seeking asylum in this country are dirt poor immigrants that no nothing more than tending Gardens are mowing lawns.
many people seeking asylum in America are doctors lawyers and Indian chiefs engineer's nurses Machinist scientist.


It is extremely unlikely the asylum seekers you reference are part of caravans from Central American countries. Thank you for playing.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 13:32:45   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
Lonewolf wrote:
You're under the the impression everyone seeking asylum in this country are dirt poor immigrants that no nothing more than tending Gardens are mowing lawns.
many people seeking asylum in America are doctors lawyers and Indian chiefs engineer's nurses Machinist scientist.


The kind of people you are talking about don't try to come into this country illegally much less march across hundreds of mile to get here.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 13:48:03   #
Bcon
 
bahmer wrote:
The jobs that you just mentioned and those positions usually come from Europe and not from South America. Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers both electrical and mechanical, Nurses, Machinists, and Scientists are all college degree type positions aside from a machinist which is a skilled trade. People from Venezuela and Honduras and places like that are usually menial type workers like cooks and hotel, motel staff and things like that.


While mostly true, it is a generalization and stereotypical. There are educated people in all partsoftheworld.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 14:22:58   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
bahmer wrote:
The democrat party probably picks up the tab for those phones they are probably left over Obama phones anyway. They will all vote democrat as well.


No prob I phones

| Reply
Sep 12, 2019 15:36:55   #
Auntie Lulu
 
bahmer wrote:
The jobs that you just mentioned and those positions usually come from Europe and not from South America. Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers both electrical and mechanical, Nurses, Machinists, and Scientists are all college degree type positions aside from a machinist which is a skilled trade. People from Venezuela and Honduras and places like that are usually menial type workers like cooks and hotel, motel staff and things like that.


Thank you for that clarification.

| Reply
Sep 12, 2019 21:45:05   #
Navigator
 
Lonewolf wrote:
You're under the the impression everyone seeking asylum in this country are dirt poor immigrants that no nothing more than tending Gardens are mowing lawns.
many people seeking asylum in America are doctors lawyers and Indian chiefs engineer's nurses Machinist scientist.


Change the word "many" to "a few" and I would agree with you.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.