One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
It’s not funny anymore
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 next>>
Sep 5, 2019 12:37:56   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all around the country with his childish comments that are very easily proven Dumb. His base that stands by this president have to start to question the unstable man running this country. The last few days Trump has broken our laws on multiple occasions with his childish actions.

(SO IS TRUMP UNSTABLE)

Trump stands at the Podium at the G-7 and blames Obama for the Russian invasion Of Crimea. I din’t Think it was Obama who ordered that invasion I think it was Putin. Now I am not sure but I honestly believe it was Putin. But Trumps base does believe it was Obama. Then Trump makes a statement about other G-7 officials not attended the Climate change meetings and the MSM shows pictures of these officials attending. The man is unstable and his base ignores his childish actions a call it fake news.

Trump Quote: I am cancelling my Poland Trip to commemorate the start of WWII when the Nazis invaded Poland. I will spend every minute in the White House Monitoring this Hurricane. (HE SPENT THE NEXT TWO DAYS PLAYING GOLF INSTEAD OF GOING TO POLAND) (THEN WHEN ASKED IF HE HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE POLAND PEOPLE HE CONGRATULATES THEM AND SAYING POLAND IS A GREAT COUNTRY) that’s a strange comment congratulations.

Then Trump says he never heard of a Category 5 Hurricane and most people have not heard of a Cat 5. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then Alabama getting hit with the Hurricane Trump shows his childish antics by showing a doctored National Weather Service map with a sharpie. He broke the law by doctoring that map and making a false statement. Then 15 minutes after Trump made the statement the National Weather Service had to report the Hurricane would not hit Alabama. Trump then doubled down and said it again. Then yesterday he got out his sharpie has a news conference and showed the same map. He was suppose to be in the White House monitoring the Hurricane and he plays golf it only makes sense he has no idea. National Weather Service was in contact with the White House But Trump was on the golf course. It’s like a second grader just grab a sharpie draw a circle and my base will believe me. Then in a few weeks we can call it fake news.

Then the statement dropping Nuclear Bombs on Hurricanes. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then he tells Homeland security officials to break the law build my wall and I will pardon you. We can transfer defense funds to build a wall. Will somebody give him a couple $200,000 so he can build 10 feet of wall hang a plaque on it calling it the Trump wall, and shut him up about a foolish wall that’s not needed. Again he breaks the law.

Then he tells the people of this country that he just got off the phone with China’s officials and there ready to start trade talks. No phone call existed. Why does he flat out lie. Because he honestly believes that phone call occurred that’s a president that’s unstable. Then 3 days later White House officials contact China and makes a statement that China is ready to negotiate. We have heard this BS many times over the last 2 years and nothing happens. When MSM reports on this foolishness Trump reverts to old faithful. (FAKE NEWS)

But 3 weeks from now it will be classified as fake news and his base will parrot his talking point. Everything the MSM reports on his childish comments flips to fake news.

Trumps time in the White House revealed the unstable man most people knew him to be before he entered the White House.

Now we got Pence in Ireland for meetings and he is staying 110 miles away from Dublin at a Trump resort. He has to fly 110 miles a day to attend these meetings. Pence advisors reported that Trump recommended Pence stay there. No violations of the Emoluments clause there.

This has to concern every American even the Trump base cannot find justification for his childish actions over the last couple of weeks. This man is the POTUS leader of the free world ( WELL NOT THE LEADER BECAUSE NOBODY WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM BECAUSE HE HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN HOW UNSTABLE HE REALLY IS AND OUR AMERICAN ALLIES DO NOT TRUST HIM) This is really scary with Trump in the White House what would happen if this country actually had a real crisis instead of these manufactured crisis who would lead this country.





| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 12:43:37   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all around the country with his childish comments that are very easily proven Dumb. His base that stands by this president have to start to question the unstable man running this country. The last few days Trump has broken our laws on multiple occasions with his childish actions.

(SO IS TRUMP UNSTABLE)

Trump stands at the Podium at the G-7 and blames Obama for the Russian invasion Of Crimea. I din’t Think it was Obama who ordered that invasion I think it was Putin. Now I am not sure but I honestly believe it was Putin. But Trumps base does believe it was Obama. Then Trump makes a statement about other G-7 officials not attended the Climate change meetings and the MSM shows pictures of these officials attending. The man is unstable and his base ignores his childish actions a call it fake news.

Trump Quote: I am cancelling my Poland Trip to commemorate the start of WWII when the Nazis invaded Poland. I will spend every minute in the White House Monitoring this Hurricane. (HE SPENT THE NEXT TWO DAYS PLAYING GOLF INSTEAD OF GOING TO POLAND) (THEN WHEN ASKED IF HE HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE POLAND PEOPLE HE CONGRATULATES THEM AND SAYING POLAND IS A GREAT COUNTRY) that’s a strange comment congratulations.

Then Trump says he never heard of a Category 5 Hurricane and most people have not heard of a Cat 5. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then Alabama getting hit with the Hurricane Trump shows his childish antics by showing a doctored National Weather Service map with a sharpie. He broke the law by doctoring that map and making a false statement. Then 15 minutes after Trump made the statement the National Weather Service had to report the Hurricane would not hit Alabama. Trump then doubled down and said it again. Then yesterday he got out his sharpie has a news conference and showed the same map. He was suppose to be in the White House monitoring the Hurricane and he plays golf it only makes sense he has no idea. National Weather Service was in contact with the White House But Trump was on the golf course. It’s like a second grader just grab a sharpie draw a circle and my base will believe me. Then in a few weeks we can call it fake news.

Then the statement dropping Nuclear Bombs on Hurricanes. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then he tells Homeland security officials to break the law build my wall and I will pardon you. We can transfer defense funds to build a wall. Will somebody give him a couple $200,000 so he can build 10 feet of wall hang a plaque on it calling it the Trump wall, and shut him up about a foolish wall that’s not needed. Again he breaks the law.

Then he tells the people of this country that he just got off the phone with China’s officials and there ready to start trade talks. No phone call existed. Why does he flat out lie. Because he honestly believes that phone call occurred that’s a president that’s unstable. Then 3 days later White House officials contact China and makes a statement that China is ready to negotiate. We have heard this BS many times over the last 2 years and nothing happens. When MSM reports on this foolishness Trump reverts to old faithful. (FAKE NEWS)

But 3 weeks from now it will be classified as fake news and his base will parrot his talking point. Everything the MSM reports on his childish comments flips to fake news.

Trumps time in the White House revealed the unstable man most people knew him to be before he entered the White House.

Now we got Pence in Ireland for meetings and he is staying 110 miles away from Dublin at a Trump resort. He has to fly 110 miles a day to attend these meetings. Pence advisors reported that Trump recommended Pence stay there. No violations of the Emoluments clause there.

This has to concern every American even the Trump base cannot find justification for his childish actions over the last couple of weeks. This man is the POTUS leader of the free world ( WELL NOT THE LEADER BECAUSE NOBODY WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM BECAUSE HE HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN HOW UNSTABLE HE REALLY IS AND OUR AMERICAN ALLIES DO NOT TRUST HIM) This is really scary with Trump in the White House what would happen if this country actually had a real crisis instead of these manufactured crisis who would lead this country.
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all ar... (show quote)



| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 12:46:33   #
amadjuster (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all around the country with his childish comments that are very easily proven Dumb. His base that stands by this president have to start to question the unstable man running this country. The last few days Trump has broken our laws on multiple occasions with his childish actions.

(SO IS TRUMP UNSTABLE)

Trump stands at the Podium at the G-7 and blames Obama for the Russian invasion Of Crimea. I din’t Think it was Obama who ordered that invasion I think it was Putin. Now I am not sure but I honestly believe it was Putin. But Trumps base does believe it was Obama. Then Trump makes a statement about other G-7 officials not attended the Climate change meetings and the MSM shows pictures of these officials attending. The man is unstable and his base ignores his childish actions a call it fake news.

Trump Quote: I am cancelling my Poland Trip to commemorate the start of WWII when the Nazis invaded Poland. I will spend every minute in the White House Monitoring this Hurricane. (HE SPENT THE NEXT TWO DAYS PLAYING GOLF INSTEAD OF GOING TO POLAND) (THEN WHEN ASKED IF HE HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE POLAND PEOPLE HE CONGRATULATES THEM AND SAYING POLAND IS A GREAT COUNTRY) that’s a strange comment congratulations.

Then Trump says he never heard of a Category 5 Hurricane and most people have not heard of a Cat 5. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then Alabama getting hit with the Hurricane Trump shows his childish antics by showing a doctored National Weather Service map with a sharpie. He broke the law by doctoring that map and making a false statement. Then 15 minutes after Trump made the statement the National Weather Service had to report the Hurricane would not hit Alabama. Trump then doubled down and said it again. Then yesterday he got out his sharpie has a news conference and showed the same map. He was suppose to be in the White House monitoring the Hurricane and he plays golf it only makes sense he has no idea. National Weather Service was in contact with the White House But Trump was on the golf course. It’s like a second grader just grab a sharpie draw a circle and my base will believe me. Then in a few weeks we can call it fake news.

Then the statement dropping Nuclear Bombs on Hurricanes. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then he tells Homeland security officials to break the law build my wall and I will pardon you. We can transfer defense funds to build a wall. Will somebody give him a couple $200,000 so he can build 10 feet of wall hang a plaque on it calling it the Trump wall, and shut him up about a foolish wall that’s not needed. Again he breaks the law.

Then he tells the people of this country that he just got off the phone with China’s officials and there ready to start trade talks. No phone call existed. Why does he flat out lie. Because he honestly believes that phone call occurred that’s a president that’s unstable. Then 3 days later White House officials contact China and makes a statement that China is ready to negotiate. We have heard this BS many times over the last 2 years and nothing happens. When MSM reports on this foolishness Trump reverts to old faithful. (FAKE NEWS)

But 3 weeks from now it will be classified as fake news and his base will parrot his talking point. Everything the MSM reports on his childish comments flips to fake news.

Trumps time in the White House revealed the unstable man most people knew him to be before he entered the White House.

Now we got Pence in Ireland for meetings and he is staying 110 miles away from Dublin at a Trump resort. He has to fly 110 miles a day to attend these meetings. Pence advisors reported that Trump recommended Pence stay there. No violations of the Emoluments clause there.

This has to concern every American even the Trump base cannot find justification for his childish actions over the last couple of weeks. This man is the POTUS leader of the free world ( WELL NOT THE LEADER BECAUSE NOBODY WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM BECAUSE HE HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN HOW UNSTABLE HE REALLY IS AND OUR AMERICAN ALLIES DO NOT TRUST HIM) This is really scary with Trump in the White House what would happen if this country actually had a real crisis instead of these manufactured crisis who would lead this country.
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all ar... (show quote)


The above shows who is really unstable here.

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 12:48:24   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
amadjuster wrote:
The above shows who is really unstable here.


Exactly what i was going to say...

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 12:54:19   #
bilordinary (a regular here)
 
amadjuster wrote:
The above shows who is really unstable here.


The first sentence in his post was, "Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all around the country with his childish comments that are very easily proven Dumb."

Physicist all around the country can't be wrong, can they?
Liberals just don't seem to measure up mentally, do they?
Good one on ya.

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 12:56:49   #
| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 12:56:55   #
Silent Hammer (a regular here)
 
BOY, have I been missing the putt! A tap-in, at that! Here, I have a Bachelor of Science Degree, a Master of Arts Degree, served as a commissioned officer in U.S. Armed Forces, and I completely MISSED this! I though President Trump was doing a REALLY good job getting EMPLOYMENT up, and especially MINORITY jobs! Drastically reducing Fentanyl and other deadly opoids entrance into the U.S. Cutting income taxes for folks like me. Getting China to sit up and take notice that most of us "deplorables" don't like the fact that they're pilfering our best tech. Getting NOKO to rethink their nuclear ambitions. And generally, keeping my kids out of a war! I'm not paying Planned Parenthood to kill little babies who haven't done anything deserving death. (I thought that was a good thing?) Women from other countries coming to the U.S. pregnant to have an anchor baby and actually live off my paycheck -- well, THAT'S going to stop! And I'm glad, too. So, AF-1, what have I MISSED?

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 13:18:47   #
SinnieK
 
Airforceone wrote:
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all around the country with his childish comments that are very easily proven Dumb. His base that stands by this president have to start to question the unstable man running this country. The last few days Trump has broken our laws on multiple occasions with his childish actions.

(SO IS TRUMP UNSTABLE)

Trump stands at the Podium at the G-7 and blames Obama for the Russian invasion Of Crimea. I din’t Think it was Obama who ordered that invasion I think it was Putin. Now I am not sure but I honestly believe it was Putin. But Trumps base does believe it was Obama. Then Trump makes a statement about other G-7 officials not attended the Climate change meetings and the MSM shows pictures of these officials attending. The man is unstable and his base ignores his childish actions a call it fake news.

Trump Quote: I am cancelling my Poland Trip to commemorate the start of WWII when the Nazis invaded Poland. I will spend every minute in the White House Monitoring this Hurricane. (HE SPENT THE NEXT TWO DAYS PLAYING GOLF INSTEAD OF GOING TO POLAND) (THEN WHEN ASKED IF HE HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE POLAND PEOPLE HE CONGRATULATES THEM AND SAYING POLAND IS A GREAT COUNTRY) that’s a strange comment congratulations.

Then Trump says he never heard of a Category 5 Hurricane and most people have not heard of a Cat 5. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then Alabama getting hit with the Hurricane Trump shows his childish antics by showing a doctored National Weather Service map with a sharpie. He broke the law by doctoring that map and making a false statement. Then 15 minutes after Trump made the statement the National Weather Service had to report the Hurricane would not hit Alabama. Trump then doubled down and said it again. Then yesterday he got out his sharpie has a news conference and showed the same map. He was suppose to be in the White House monitoring the Hurricane and he plays golf it only makes sense he has no idea. National Weather Service was in contact with the White House But Trump was on the golf course. It’s like a second grader just grab a sharpie draw a circle and my base will believe me. Then in a few weeks we can call it fake news.

Then the statement dropping Nuclear Bombs on Hurricanes. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then he tells Homeland security officials to break the law build my wall and I will pardon you. We can transfer defense funds to build a wall. Will somebody give him a couple $200,000 so he can build 10 feet of wall hang a plaque on it calling it the Trump wall, and shut him up about a foolish wall that’s not needed. Again he breaks the law.

Then he tells the people of this country that he just got off the phone with China’s officials and there ready to start trade talks. No phone call existed. Why does he flat out lie. Because he honestly believes that phone call occurred that’s a president that’s unstable. Then 3 days later White House officials contact China and makes a statement that China is ready to negotiate. We have heard this BS many times over the last 2 years and nothing happens. When MSM reports on this foolishness Trump reverts to old faithful. (FAKE NEWS)

But 3 weeks from now it will be classified as fake news and his base will parrot his talking point. Everything the MSM reports on his childish comments flips to fake news.

Trumps time in the White House revealed the unstable man most people knew him to be before he entered the White House.

Now we got Pence in Ireland for meetings and he is staying 110 miles away from Dublin at a Trump resort. He has to fly 110 miles a day to attend these meetings. Pence advisors reported that Trump recommended Pence stay there. No violations of the Emoluments clause there.

This has to concern every American even the Trump base cannot find justification for his childish actions over the last couple of weeks. This man is the POTUS leader of the free world ( WELL NOT THE LEADER BECAUSE NOBODY WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM BECAUSE HE HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN HOW UNSTABLE HE REALLY IS AND OUR AMERICAN ALLIES DO NOT TRUST HIM) This is really scary with Trump in the White House what would happen if this country actually had a real crisis instead of these manufactured crisis who would lead this country.
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all ar... (show quote)


Learn the fact before you open your mouth. The point is under Obama watch he wanted to make "REGIME CHANGE" in Ukraine. He spent tenth of million dollars to pay off thugs to start revolution in Kiev. Joe Biden was involved in the fiasco also. We even had an US official woman passing cookies to encourage the revolutionists to keep going and there were a lot of killing of both sides.

And the leader of the revolution had threatened to kill all Russian citizens in Ukraine that was when Crimea leaders decided to call for a referendum to reunite with Russia which where Crimea was coming from. Crimea was breaking away from Russia by political interest to move Crimea to be part of Ukraine under Stalin's control.

Wouldn't you want to go with the people who are willing to protect you and make your life better or you want to hang out with people who will kill you right where and when they see you? Putin was just welcome his own people back he couldn't decline because 97% of Crimean's had voted to reunite with Russia.

There was about 70 to 75% of Russians in Crimea so what's wrong to go back to where you come from?

I believe we would do the same for Americans who live in Mexico if and when their life are being threatened by Mexican leader(s) who come to power.





Learn the fact before you said anything

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 13:27:08   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
amadjuster wrote:
The above shows who is really unstable here.


Are you actually denying he said these things. Trump is the leader of the free world and he is clearly unstable. That Sharpie move with the National Weather map is childish only a moron would believe that.

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 13:30:05   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Exactly what i was going to say...


What the hell is wrong with you people are you denying he did not use his sharpie to change the National Weather Service map only a child would believe that. Every time he shows how unstable he is you ignore and attack. Please this country is in trouble I just can’t imagine with a mentally impaired man in the White House if we actually had a real crisis instead of his manufactured BS.

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 13:32:27   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
bilordinary wrote:
The first sentence in his post was, "Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all around the country with his childish comments that are very easily proven Dumb."

Physicist all around the country can't be wrong, can they?
Liberals just don't seem to measure up mentally, do they?
Good one on ya.


Well yes that’s an error how come when Trump makes spelling errors in his tweets that occur daily you say nothing. But Typical Trump attack but ignore the topic because you can’t dispute the childish comments he makes.

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 13:33:49   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Silent Hammer wrote:
BOY, have I been missing the putt! A tap-in, at that! Here, I have a Bachelor of Science Degree, a Master of Arts Degree, served as a commissioned officer in U.S. Armed Forces, and I completely MISSED this! I though President Trump was doing a REALLY good job getting EMPLOYMENT up, and especially MINORITY jobs! Drastically reducing Fentanyl and other deadly opoids entrance into the U.S. Cutting income taxes for folks like me. Getting China to sit up and take notice that most of us "deplorables" don't like the fact that they're pilfering our best tech. Getting NOKO to rethink their nuclear ambitions. And generally, keeping my kids out of a war! I'm not paying Planned Parenthood to kill little babies who haven't done anything deserving death. (I thought that was a good thing?) Women from other countries coming to the U.S. pregnant to have an anchor baby and actually live off my paycheck -- well, THAT'S going to stop! And I'm glad, too. So, AF-1, what have I MISSED?
BOY, have I been missing the putt! A tap-in, at t... (show quote)


You must have gone to a school that teaches stupidity because your comments lack any common sense.

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 13:33:49   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all around the country with his childish comments that are very easily proven Dumb. His base that stands by this president have to start to question the unstable man running this country. The last few days Trump has broken our laws on multiple occasions with his childish actions.

(SO IS TRUMP UNSTABLE)

Trump stands at the Podium at the G-7 and blames Obama for the Russian invasion Of Crimea. I din’t Think it was Obama who ordered that invasion I think it was Putin. Now I am not sure but I honestly believe it was Putin. But Trumps base does believe it was Obama. Then Trump makes a statement about other G-7 officials not attended the Climate change meetings and the MSM shows pictures of these officials attending. The man is unstable and his base ignores his childish actions a call it fake news.

Trump Quote: I am cancelling my Poland Trip to commemorate the start of WWII when the Nazis invaded Poland. I will spend every minute in the White House Monitoring this Hurricane. (HE SPENT THE NEXT TWO DAYS PLAYING GOLF INSTEAD OF GOING TO POLAND) (THEN WHEN ASKED IF HE HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE POLAND PEOPLE HE CONGRATULATES THEM AND SAYING POLAND IS A GREAT COUNTRY) that’s a strange comment congratulations.

Then Trump says he never heard of a Category 5 Hurricane and most people have not heard of a Cat 5. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then Alabama getting hit with the Hurricane Trump shows his childish antics by showing a doctored National Weather Service map with a sharpie. He broke the law by doctoring that map and making a false statement. Then 15 minutes after Trump made the statement the National Weather Service had to report the Hurricane would not hit Alabama. Trump then doubled down and said it again. Then yesterday he got out his sharpie has a news conference and showed the same map. He was suppose to be in the White House monitoring the Hurricane and he plays golf it only makes sense he has no idea. National Weather Service was in contact with the White House But Trump was on the golf course. It’s like a second grader just grab a sharpie draw a circle and my base will believe me. Then in a few weeks we can call it fake news.

Then the statement dropping Nuclear Bombs on Hurricanes. Where does he come up with these childish comments.

Then he tells Homeland security officials to break the law build my wall and I will pardon you. We can transfer defense funds to build a wall. Will somebody give him a couple $200,000 so he can build 10 feet of wall hang a plaque on it calling it the Trump wall, and shut him up about a foolish wall that’s not needed. Again he breaks the law.

Then he tells the people of this country that he just got off the phone with China’s officials and there ready to start trade talks. No phone call existed. Why does he flat out lie. Because he honestly believes that phone call occurred that’s a president that’s unstable. Then 3 days later White House officials contact China and makes a statement that China is ready to negotiate. We have heard this BS many times over the last 2 years and nothing happens. When MSM reports on this foolishness Trump reverts to old faithful. (FAKE NEWS)

But 3 weeks from now it will be classified as fake news and his base will parrot his talking point. Everything the MSM reports on his childish comments flips to fake news.

Trumps time in the White House revealed the unstable man most people knew him to be before he entered the White House.

Now we got Pence in Ireland for meetings and he is staying 110 miles away from Dublin at a Trump resort. He has to fly 110 miles a day to attend these meetings. Pence advisors reported that Trump recommended Pence stay there. No violations of the Emoluments clause there.

This has to concern every American even the Trump base cannot find justification for his childish actions over the last couple of weeks. This man is the POTUS leader of the free world ( WELL NOT THE LEADER BECAUSE NOBODY WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM BECAUSE HE HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN HOW UNSTABLE HE REALLY IS AND OUR AMERICAN ALLIES DO NOT TRUST HIM) This is really scary with Trump in the White House what would happen if this country actually had a real crisis instead of these manufactured crisis who would lead this country.
Is Trump unstable as reported by physicists all ar... (show quote)


Just reading your first line made me laugh. A physicist is a scientist who specializes in the field of physics; the interactions of matter and energy at all length and time scales in the physical universe. Not exactly qualified to diagnose mental stability of humans.

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 13:36:38   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
SinnieK wrote:
Learn the fact before you open your mouth. The point is under Obama watch he wanted to make "REGIME CHANGE" in Ukraine. He spent tenth of million dollars to pay off thugs to start revolution in Kiev. Joe Biden was involved in the fiasco also. We even had an US official woman passing cookies to encourage the revolutionists to keep going and there were a lot of killing of both sides.

And the leader of the revolution had threatened to kill all Russian citizens in Ukraine that was when Crimea leaders decided to call for a referendum to reunite with Russia which where Crimea was coming from. Crimea was breaking away from Russia by political interest to move Crimea to be part of Ukraine under Stalin's control.

Wouldn't you want to go with the people who are willing to protect you and make your life better or you want to hang out with people who will kill you right where and when they see you? Putin was just welcome his own people back he couldn't decline because 97% of Crimean's had voted to reunite with Russia.

There was about 70 to 75% of Russians in Crimea so what's wrong to go back to where you come from?

I believe we would do the same for Americans who live in Mexico if and when their life are being threatened by Mexican leader(s) who come to power.





Learn the fact before you said anything
Learn the fact before you open your mouth. The poi... (show quote)


Damm I can’t believe the craziness that you people post. That was a damm excuse by Putin. Because Russians live there maybe there was a reason those people left Russia to get away from the dictatorship of Putin and years ago get away from communist country.

| Reply
Sep 5, 2019 13:39:22   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Just reading your first line made me laugh. A physicist is a scientist who specializes in the field of physics; the interactions of matter and energy at all length and time scales in the physical universe. Not exactly qualified to diagnose mental stability of humans.


He is our "Stable" Genius....Dont you know???..

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.