One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
A lawsuit claiming Donald Trump raped a 13-year-old girl has been refiled in New York
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Aug 13, 2019 04:45:51   #
| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 05:08:23   #
| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 06:14:21   #
badbob85037
 


If I were a rich and powerful man I don't think I would spend all my time raping ugly women and I sure wouldn't spend any time baby raping but you know how sick these democrats are with all their baby raping and committing self mutilation when they get caught.

You know what I would like to know just where any of these libtards actually stand on any issue. They only chime in when it's a Trump did this and Trump did that. I think it's because they don't have a clue on anything except what they are told to. Think about it. Who in their right mind would support anything coming out of crazy nancy,s mouth or waters or cummings or any other enemy of America.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 07:21:48   #
Divine truth
 


Young beautiful Caucasian female, claim she was rapped by president Trump's, in 1994, and we are in 2019😀😅🤓.

The election is just around the corner, and the deep state, Democrats, the left, liberals and the president female opposition is at it again.

Espstein alledgedly committed sucide, and now this claim involving a dead plaintiff, and live plaintiff, the president of the United States of America.

Theses rape allegations is old and came to surface during the 2016, the political defeat of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party candidate, and feminist, lesbian movement choice, respectfully.

The Russia collision failed, and this is just another political tactic from left and deep state, what a coincidence.

I personally don't buy this young girl claim, and her story of coming to New York seeking to be a model, at the age of 13..

Most Americans young beautiful Caucasian girls seek stardom, and in up in the being prostitute and get caught up in the sex, trade industry.

What is a young girl doing at Party and late at night, and the so-called female who invited her, was probably out recruiting for young Caucasian females, for her Pimp of the sex house.

Unfortunately, young girls, are very easy to lead astray into the sex trade, and prostitution, they are lost, and carnal minded, respectfully.

Females, with all due respect, are chronic, habitual liars. And, some would do anything for the almighty dollar, Fame and Fortune... and will sale their souls to the 👹🤘.

Most Americans females can't be trusted, in no shape, form or fashion, the Satanic world has corrupted everyone, males and females.

There's is an anti male movement, and culture, that exit, in the world, society, and community. The Women March was a movement against males, and there destruction.

Insanity, females wearing hats design as their womb, in response to the sexual abuse and claim against Trump.... "grab her by the pussy".

Now, we have a allegations of rape against the president, as we move forward into the election, Democrats good timing. Connect all the dots, my late Illuminati aunt, always said to me, one and one equal two.

In politics, nothing happens by accident if it happens, it was planned that way 👌😃.

My late beloved mother's, once said to me, when I posed a question about events occurrences in my life; "Baxter you kept walking into the traps". She's knew that people was setting traps in my path, and traveling.

.My brother once said to me, when I told him, that I ran into my first female cousin, and that God had sent her. No how do you know, that its wasn't 👹, who send her.

The encountered with Renee, wasn't pleasant, and when I added it up, I got two, the devil send her, one and one= two, we can't change that equation.

I humbly and respectfully say, this sexual claim against the president, as the hand writings of the 👹, all over it.

Read the federal Court complaint, what action or steps did Jane Doe employ in 1994, was any police report filed, hospital visit, just allegations.

Don't believe the hype, take off your cap and put on your thinking cap, on this one, and add the dots. I'm standing firm with the Creator's and politically with president Trump.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 08:49:39   #
| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 09:00:53   #
Radiance3
 

===============
PeterS. You are filled with filth in your brain.
Twenty-four (24) hours a day, the democrats invent issues to destroy the president Trump. That is all what they do. They have nothing positive but think, invent, fabricate, manufacture "evil" works to plant and accuse falsely the innocent president. The Deep State did not succeed killing him via the Russia hoax, so they continue devising other means to destroy the president.

God is watching you democrats and Hollywood Sodom and Gomorrah. You live in filth all the days of your lives. How many babies have you mutilated from your wombs? Sixty 2 million of them. NYC alone 1 year in 2009 was 89,649. The abortions and live mutilations of democrats is separate from the killing of the infants born alive after birth. When the democrat -socialist women don't want to keep the baby, they kill baby and sell the body parts. That is their lucrative business how they earn money. Make babies, kill, and sell. These are all democrats and socialist women.

The democrat women want to make more money by inventing issues that are fake, and accuse rich men of rape to sue for millions. That happened in the Judge Kavanaugh unsuccessfully because the Judge was grew up in good faith and innocent.

Democrats are experts on inventing all kinds of malicious events that they do themselves but put others to blame. They are evil and dangerous. They live in lies, frauds, and corruptions. Obama, Clinton, and the rests of them.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 09:20:30   #
| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 09:24:08   #
Lonewolf
 
She accused trump before he was president but her and her family were threatened and scared of. When I was a kid and I found out through life you are who you hang with Trump hung with Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey epshteyn if he was any different he would have separated himself long ago a funny if they find an Epstein video showing this rape maybe that's what bars doing on Epstein's Island searchman today to find that tape and guess what he's going to do with it.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 09:50:30   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
Lonewolf wrote:
She cussed trump before he was president but her and her family were threatened and scared of. When I was a kid and I found out through life you are who you hang with Trump hung with Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey epshteyn if he was any different he would have separated himself long ago


You did notice the article posted is OVE and this law suite was dropped? You are also aware that President Trump cut ties with Epstein years ago? As for Harvey Weinstein, he bankrolled many Democrats to include Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.)…..are you angry with these people for having a low life friend?

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 10:12:54   #
Lonewolf
 
Pennylynn wrote:
You did notice the article posted is OVE and this law suite was dropped? You are also aware that President Trump cut ties with Epstein years ago? As for Harvey Weinstein, he bankrolled many Democrats to include Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.)…..are you angry with these people for having a low life friend?


Yes

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 13:55:23   #
tommsteyer
 
She was drunk and it was Epstein. Or someone else.

Um how did she get there all dolled up and wearing makeup? In a tiny dress at a party where a billionaire who had his choice of PROFESSiONALs was just so mezmerized.?

Trump went to Stormy for extracurricular fun. She's shown us the contract. He ironed out the details before playing around. To make sure stuff like this didn't happen.

Did she cry for help or just say yes all the way to the bank?

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 17:28:24   #
Tug484
 
Radiance3 wrote:
===============
PeterS. You are filled with filth in your brain.
Twenty-four (24) hours a day, the democrats invent issues to destroy the president Trump. That is all what they do. They have nothing positive but think, invent, fabricate, manufacture "evil" works to plant and accuse falsely the innocent president. The Deep State did not succeed killing him via the Russia hoax, so they continue devising other means to destroy the president.

God is watching you democrats and Hollywood Sodom and Gomorrah. You live in filth all the days of your lives. How many babies have you mutilated from your wombs? Sixty 2 million of them. NYC alone 1 year in 2009 was 89,649. The abortions and live mutilations of democrats is separate from the killing of the infants born alive after birth. When the democrat -socialist women don't want to keep the baby, they kill baby and sell the body parts. That is their lucrative business how they earn money. Make babies, kill, and sell. These are all democrats and socialist women.

The democrat women want to make more money by inventing issues that are fake, and accuse rich men of rape to sue for millions. That happened in the Judge Kavanaugh unsuccessfully because the Judge was grew up in good faith and innocent.

Democrats are experts on inventing all kinds of malicious events that they do themselves but put others to blame. They are evil and dangerous. They live in lies, frauds, and corruptions. Obama, Clinton, and the rests of them.
=============== br PeterS. You are filled with fil... (show quote)

They keep digging up the same 2014 story.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 13:12:49   #
son of witless
 


I assume that since you said the lawsuit was refiled, that it had previously been filed ? What happened to it the first time ?

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 13:27:18   #
Lonewolf
 
son of witless wrote:
I assume that since you said the lawsuit was refiled, that it had previously been filed ? What happened to it the first time ?


she and her family were threatened

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 13:33:17   #
son of witless
 
Lonewolf wrote:
she and her family were threatened


You are saying that they dropped the suit because of the threats ? Who threatened them, Mr. Anonymous ?

So now what happens ? Does the Plaintiff have corroborating evidence or is it her words against Trump's ? If this suit is valid, why was no prosecution ever brought against Trump ? My point is, either charge Trump or drop it.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.