One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Epstein is dead
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
Aug 10, 2019 09:37:05   #
| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 09:41:28   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Pennylynn wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-officials/ar-AAFCzvI?ocid=spartandhp

Many on OPP predicted this.....and the list grows!!!


I just hope he spilled the beans and named names and it's all on video.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 09:46:23   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
Peewee wrote:
I just hope he spilled the beans and named names and it's all on video.


If he did, and there was a video, it is gone. Now watch his friends catch the suicide virus or suddenly get richer and take real long vacations out of nonextradition nations.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 09:48:26   #
Rose42
 
Suicide. Yeah right. I’m not surprised he’s dead.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 09:52:00   #
nwtk2007
 
Pennylynn wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-officials/ar-AAFCzvI?ocid=spartandhp

Many on OPP predicted this.....and the list grows!!!


Bill Clinton strikes again!

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 09:52:21   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Small lose and it frees up court time and now 'he raped' will come out of the woodwork.




Peewee wrote:
I just hope he spilled the beans and named names and it's all on video.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 09:53:07   #
trucksterbud
 
Pennylynn wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-officials/ar-AAFCzvI?ocid=spartandhp

Many on OPP predicted this.....and the list grows!!!


He was "offed" as another Clinton suicide. Bill Clinton was about to go down with Epstein. He probably is still alive and taken to somewhere that he can live out his life under another name, identity swap. It happens all the time with the rich and famous. Some say that Elvis didn't die, he just faked his death to escape the public view, live out his life in peace and quiet.

I don't believe for a minute Epstein was 'suicided'. If you are familiar with incarceration procedures, they take EVERYTHING you have, including your belt. Just in case you want to commit 'suicide'... So how did Jeffy hang himself...?? With a little help from his friends.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 09:59:58   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Pennylynn wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-officials/ar-AAFCzvI?ocid=spartandhp

Many on OPP predicted this.....and the list grows!!!

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 10:00:19   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Pennylynn wrote:
If he did, and there was a video, it is gone. Now watch his friends catch the suicide virus or suddenly get richer and take real long vacations out of nonextradition nations.


I really doubt that the video is gone but that depends on who had access. Comey could have leaked the combination if it was in a safe and the combination hadn't been changed. If it was in the evidence room then that is just stupid with the number of high profile people in his little black book. I totally agree the suicide virus will spread like Ebola.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 10:01:23   #
Gatsby
 
Rose42 wrote:
Suicide. Yeah right. I’m not surprised he’s dead.


Suicide while on "Suicide Watch"? The investigation of this incident will surely be novel.

Where will blame fall?

https://nypost.com/2019/07/25/jeffrey-epstein-on-suicide-watch-after-hes-found-with-neck-injuries-in-jail/

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 10:05:56   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
I'd like to know HOW, wasn't he on watch?





trucksterbud wrote:
He was "offed" as another Clinton suicide. Bill Clinton was about to go down with Epstein. He probably is still alive and taken to somewhere that he can live out his life under another name, identity swap. It happens all the time with the rich and famous. Some say that Elvis didn't die, he just faked his death to escape the public view, live out his life in peace and quiet.

I don't believe for a minute Epstein was 'suicided'. If you are familiar with incarceration procedures, they take EVERYTHING you have, including your belt. Just in case you want to commit 'suicide'... So how did Jeffy hang himself...?? With a little help from his friends.
He was "offed" as another Clinton suicid... (show quote)

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 10:07:59   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
trucksterbud wrote:
He was "offed" as another Clinton suicide. Bill Clinton was about to go down with Epstein. He probably is still alive and taken to somewhere that he can live out his life under another name, identity swap. It happens all the time with the rich and famous. Some say that Elvis didn't die, he just faked his death to escape the public view, live out his life in peace and quiet.

I don't believe for a minute Epstein was 'suicided'. If you are familiar with incarceration procedures, they take EVERYTHING you have, including your belt. Just in case you want to commit 'suicide'... So how did Jeffy hang himself...?? With a little help from his friends.
He was "offed" as another Clinton suicid... (show quote)


On suicide watch the guards take everything, even shoelaces, and the cell is monitored 24/7. In those cells, even pillows do not have cases and sheets have alarms.... even when the inmate showers they are watched. Suicide...not likely!

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 10:08:48   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Just something different to blame on Trump!






Gatsby wrote:
Suicide while on "Suicide Watch"? The investigation of this incident will surely be novel.

Where will blame fall?

https://nypost.com/2019/07/25/jeffrey-epstein-on-suicide-watch-after-hes-found-with-neck-injuries-in-jail/

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 10:13:40   #
Liberty Tree
 
Pennylynn wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-officials/ar-AAFCzvI?ocid=spartandhp

Many on OPP predicted this.....and the list grows!!!


No surprise here. Just a matter of when. Chalk another one up for the Clinton family.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 10:17:06   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
This came from an article in "I Love My Freedom"

Epstein’s untimely demise will likely have a lot of people sleeping a lot better tonight including Mr. Clinton.

The death of this fiendish monster begs the question as to why after a previous suicide attempt that he wasn’t placed under 24/7 suicide watch given his notoriety and list of powerful individuals who he could have implicated if he sang to save his own skin.

And just like that, another one of those mysterious deaths that have often claimed those who have run afoul of the Clintons is in the history books.

Dead men tell no tales.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.