That is great!!!
How are you doing, my friend?
Okay, now you did it. I now have questions I didn't have before. As if I didn't already have too many. Maybe you could or should help with the answers.
1. How often should I feed breakfast to my thesaurus? It's 40 years old and never been fed.
2. Is my thesaurus out dated? I doubt if it's current with today's political correctness.
3. Does Mack, your attack cat, and the mousy creature pictured in your above cartoon, get along? It doesn't look frightened. Should it be?
4. Am I becoming too concerned about things which do not affect me?
5. Speaking of Mack, how is the little devil?
6. Is Mack still on the trail of Slat? Is Mack leery of the Sargent Major?
Oh the questions never end. I'm getting dizzy. Think it could be your fault, but if not, it's to the head doctor I must go. La la la la me sings as me skips along.
Hahahaha ya still got it my "OLE" friend.
A child recited very slowly between words "Mary. Had a wittle. Lamb. Whose fleece was white as snow."
When she was a little older she confidently battered out: "MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB WHOSE FLEECE WAS WHITE AS SNOW."
When Mary was a teenager - "Mary had a little lamb and everwhere that Mary went the boys were sure to show.