One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
I stand corrected on RACIST America!!!!
Jun 1, 2014 20:49:54   #
Ve'hoe
 
I usually smack people around for leveling the charge of racism,,, but I stand corrected. This weekend I saw the first actual racist act that was aimed at people because of the color of their skin.
I went to a national monument with my son, in the concession line, I watched as people approached the girl behind the cash register. People of one color got charged the full price, everyone of another color got their food greatly reduced. I listened as she accounted what each person had and to the charges she rang up. I also know it was racist, because she offered me the “discount,” My skin is dark I am a Cheyenne "Indian." (Yes, I am an INDIAN, and I don't give a damned what your ball team is named, cause Indians are not idiots!) The cashier was a young black woman.

White people all got charged full price, everyone black or “not white” got stuff for free.
I told her that wasn’t the right price, and she looked at me like she couldn’t believe I said that. I asked to see a manager, told him what was going on, and he said “I will take care of that”

Two hours later, we came out of one of the exhibits, and she was still on the cash register. The manager, who was also black I guess had taken care of an act of racism, by doing nothing. That is the government “union” people, whose wages we are going to raise,,,
Now you know why people don’t like you, and cannot trust you. That is why people lock their doors when you walk by.
The Black race is the most racist,,, and all you dark skin a—holes who took the freebies, are what is wrong with this country, and why your cries of “racism” fall on deaf ears.

| Reply
Jun 1, 2014 20:54:31   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
Ve'hoe wrote:
I usually smack people around for leveling the charge of racism,,, but I stand corrected. This weekend I saw the first actual racist act that was aimed at people because of the color of their skin.
I went to a national monument with my son, in the concession line, I watched as people approached the girl behind the cash register. People of one color got charged the full price, everyone of another color got their food greatly reduced. I listened as she accounted what each person had and to the charges she rang up. I also know it was racist, because she offered me the “discount,” My skin is dark I am a Cheyenne "Indian." (Yes, I am an INDIAN, and I don't give a damned what your ball team is named, cause Indians are not idiots!) The cashier was a young black woman.

White people all got charged full price, everyone black or “not white” got stuff for free.
I told her that wasn’t the right price, and she looked at me like she couldn’t believe I said that. I asked to see a manager, told him what was going on, and he said “I will take care of that”

Two hours later, we came out of one of the exhibits, and she was still on the cash register. The manager, who was also black I guess had taken care of an act of racism, by doing nothing. That is the government “union” people, whose wages we are going to raise,,,
Now you know why people don’t like you, and cannot trust you. That is why people lock their doors when you walk by.
The Black race is the most racist,,, and all you dark skin a—holes who took the freebies, are what is wrong with this country, and why your cries of “racism” fall on deaf ears.
I usually smack people around for leveling the cha... (show quote)



If this is a true story it would not surprise me, but it is certainly a pathetic demonstration of where this country is headed in the next few years.

| Reply
Jun 1, 2014 21:01:03   #
Ve'hoe
 
I haven't been as disappointed in my countrymen, since I was a captain in the USMC on the streets of LA during the Rodney King riots.....

no propaganda please wrote:
If this is a true story it would not surprise me, but it is certainly a pathetic demonstration of where this country is headed in the next few years.

| Reply
Jun 1, 2014 21:16:07   #
saveamerica Loc: Texas
 
Ve'hoe wrote:
I usually smack people around for leveling the charge of racism,,, but I stand corrected. This weekend I saw the first actual racist act that was aimed at people because of the color of their skin.
I went to a national monument with my son, in the concession line, I watched as people approached the girl behind the cash register. People of one color got charged the full price, everyone of another color got their food greatly reduced. I listened as she accounted what each person had and to the charges she rang up. I also know it was racist, because she offered me the “discount,” My skin is dark I am a Cheyenne "Indian." (Yes, I am an INDIAN, and I don't give a damned what your ball team is named, cause Indians are not idiots!) The cashier was a young black woman.

White people all got charged full price, everyone black or “not white” got stuff for free.
I told her that wasn’t the right price, and she looked at me like she couldn’t believe I said that. I asked to see a manager, told him what was going on, and he said “I will take care of that”

Two hours later, we came out of one of the exhibits, and she was still on the cash register. The manager, who was also black I guess had taken care of an act of racism, by doing nothing. That is the government “union” people, whose wages we are going to raise,,,
Now you know why people don’t like you, and cannot trust you. That is why people lock their doors when you walk by.
The Black race is the most racist,,, and all you dark skin a—holes who took the freebies, are what is wrong with this country, and why your cries of “racism” fall on deaf ears.
I usually smack people around for leveling the cha... (show quote)




Hi Ve'hoe, I know some very smart Indians most are Cherokee, I was married to a Cherokee for 25 years and she was a great person. Indians have been miss treated all through America history and still today. Our government kicks them all the time and now they are complaining that they are making too much money with their Casio's, I guess that is because the government is not getting a cut.

I want to wish you a great day and the best of luck and my God be with you and your family.

| Reply
Jun 1, 2014 22:14:32   #
missinglink Loc: Tralfamadore
 
Your right about the cut. I am certain that is the bulk of uncle sugars stance. Those a-wipes can not stand not getting their cut. I'm not a child and understand the need for taxation but our government is insatiable when it comes getting a slice of every ones money. Native Americans are doing much better and good for them. I have had a problem with their treatment for decades and now I see some stabilization in their lives. That's some!! Good for them!!!! Watch the government tighten down as our economy shrinks further. They will go after everyone.

saveamerica wrote:
Hi Ve'hoe, I knowe some very smart Indians most are Cherokee, I was married to a Cherokee for 25 years and she was a great person. Indians have been miss treated all through America history and still today. Our government kicks them all the time and now they are complaining that they are making too much money with their Casio's, I guess that is because the government is not getting a cut.

I want to wish you a great day and the best of luck and my God be with you and your family.

| Reply
Jun 2, 2014 10:00:47   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Ve'hoe wrote:
I usually smack people around for leveling the charge of racism,,, but I stand corrected. This weekend I saw the first actual racist act that was aimed at people because of the color of their skin.
I went to a national monument with my son, in the concession line, I watched as people approached the girl behind the cash register. People of one color got charged the full price, everyone of another color got their food greatly reduced. I listened as she accounted what each person had and to the charges she rang up. I also know it was racist, because she offered me the “discount,” My skin is dark I am a Cheyenne "Indian." (Yes, I am an INDIAN, and I don't give a damned what your ball team is named, cause Indians are not idiots!) The cashier was a young black woman.

White people all got charged full price, everyone black or “not white” got stuff for free.
I told her that wasn’t the right price, and she looked at me like she couldn’t believe I said that. I asked to see a manager, told him what was going on, and he said “I will take care of that”

Two hours later, we came out of one of the exhibits, and she was still on the cash register. The manager, who was also black I guess had taken care of an act of racism, by doing nothing. That is the government “union” people, whose wages we are going to raise,,,
Now you know why people don’t like you, and cannot trust you. That is why people lock their doors when you walk by.
The Black race is the most racist,,, and all you dark skin a—holes who took the freebies, are what is wrong with this country, and why your cries of “racism” fall on deaf ears.
I usually smack people around for leveling the cha... (show quote)


It is an unfortunate fact that every "class" of citizen is raised with the expectation of a certain treatment by others. The rich expect to be treated with the utmost respect, the poor expect to be treated with contempt and receive "stuff" in compensation. Many black people are taught that they will be treated unfairly, due to their race, and expect "stuff" in compensation. Many white people are taught that black people covet their "stuff" and must be on guard at all times.

I don't care what has been written, or who says what, but we are the most prejudiced country there is. Whites assume that blacks are going to get them, blacks assume whites are going to disrespect them, Latinos assume that every one is going to report them to ICE and EVERYONE assumes that a Muslim is going to blow you up.

We criticize, judge, convict and disrespect anyone not of "our kind", be that politically, monetarily or racially. That's what we have become and we revel in it. Whites enjoy black on black crime, drunken Indians and everything else that makes them feel superior. Other cultures and races behave in the exact same way, they love it when the "others" get what's coming to them. To expect civilized behavior from such people is ridiculous, they don't know how.

| Reply
Jun 2, 2014 10:53:54   #
Ve'hoe
 
"Drunken Indians"

I have capital there,,,, and like I tell the indian kids,,, "If you didnt pick up the bottle and put it in your mouth, that poison would have NO effect on you. You have to do it, no white man makes you.

In each instance of "perceived racism" there is a lot of "intention assigning"

When you meet someone who asks,, "So are you a Chief?"

It is rarely as derogatory as it sounds,,, I realize, how I look sometimes,,, (certainly not Dr'ly) When you talk to people, they are genuinely interested in "All things Indian" They dont know your cultural structure, and I have met NO ONE who didnt want to know, and enjoyed being toured around the Res,,,, Whites are not as evil as they are portrayed, they are very gracious, interested, and friendly,,,, all you have to do is smile and talk with them,,,,

I think half the white-folks I meet, would move onto the reservation and take up arms in our defense, if we just asked.....

lpnmajor wrote:
It is an unfortunate fact that every "class" of citizen is raised with the expectation of a certain treatment by others. The rich expect to be treated with the utmost respect, the poor expect to be treated with contempt and receive "stuff" in compensation. Many black people are taught that they will be treated unfairly, due to their race, and expect "stuff" in compensation. Many white people are taught that black people covet their "stuff" and must be on guard at all times.

I don't care what has been written, or who says what, but we are the most prejudiced country there is. Whites assume that blacks are going to get them, blacks assume whites are going to disrespect them, Latinos assume that every one is going to report them to ICE and EVERYONE assumes that a Muslim is going to blow you up.

We criticize, judge, convict and disrespect anyone not of "our kind", be that politically, monetarily or racially. That's what we have become and we revel in it. Whites enjoy black on black crime, drunken Indians and everything else that makes them feel superior. Other cultures and races behave in the exact same way, they love it when the "others" get what's coming to them. To expect civilized behavior from such people is ridiculous, they don't know how.
It is an unfortunate fact that every "class&q... (show quote)

| Reply
Jun 2, 2014 12:10:08   #
Cherokee38 Loc: Atlanta
 
Since the red man and white man have been together, there has been many battles. Since the first battle, white man wins it's called "victory" if red man wins it's called "massacre"The term used is always in the eye of the beholder. Only a white person would think a sports team having an indian name would be an insult or funny. I will assure you, indians on the warpath were NOT funny. The only indians that it would bother is probably those the rest of us kicked their butts!! Who cares?? I don't care if what I say hurts someones feelings. If they are that tender, they must have a really miserable life!!

| Reply
Jun 2, 2014 12:17:46   #
avery Loc: tx
 
lpnmajor wrote:
It is an unfortunate fact that every "class" of citizen is raised with the expectation of a certain treatment by others. The rich expect to be treated with the utmost respect, the poor expect to be treated with contempt and receive "stuff" in compensation. Many black people are taught that they will be treated unfairly, due to their race, and expect "stuff" in compensation. Many white people are taught that black people covet their "stuff" and must be on guard at all times.

I don't care what has been written, or who says what, but we are the most prejudiced country there is. Whites assume that blacks are going to get them, blacks assume whites are going to disrespect them, Latinos assume that every one is going to report them to ICE and EVERYONE assumes that a Muslim is going to blow you up.

We criticize, judge, convict and disrespect anyone not of "our kind", be that politically, monetarily or racially. That's what we have become and we revel in it. Whites enjoy black on black crime, drunken Indians and everything else that makes them feel superior. Other cultures and races behave in the exact same way, they love it when the "others" get what's coming to them. To expect civilized behavior from such people is ridiculous, they don't know how.
It is an unfortunate fact that every "class&q... (show quote)


interesting post, and probably largely true. hate eventually destroys.

| Reply
Jun 2, 2014 13:33:36   #
Ve'hoe
 
Exactly,,,, Our warfare was pretty complete. It had to be, as you were wiping out people who were in competition for food and survival. And of course, the Cheyennes word for themselves means "the human beings" indicating that if you were not one of us, you were not a human being or "the people".

Besides there were very very few, conquered people who were left to cry and whine after a Cheyenne Victory,,,, there werent many prisoners taken... and no one listened to what the conquered had to say.... at least the white man didnt kill us all.


quote=Cherokee38]Since the red man and white man have been together, there has been many battles. Since the first battle, white man wins it's called "victory" if red man wins it's called "massacre"The term used is always in the eye of the beholder. Only a white person would think a sports team having an indian name would be an insult or funny. I will assure you, indians on the warpath were NOT funny. The only indians that it would bother is probably those the rest of us kicked their butts!! Who cares?? I don't care if what I say hurts someones feelings. If they are that tender, they must have a really miserable life!![/quote]

| Reply
Jun 2, 2014 18:55:59   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Ve'hoe wrote:
Exactly,,,, Our warfare was pretty complete. It had to be, as you were wiping out people who were in competition for food and survival. And of course, the Cheyennes word for themselves means "the human beings" indicating that if you were not one of us, you were not a human being or "the people".

Besides there were very very few, conquered people who were left to cry and whine after a Cheyenne Victory,,,, there werent many prisoners taken... and no one listened to what the conquered had to say.... at least the white man didnt kill us all.


quote=Cherokee38]Since the red man and white man have been together, there has been many battles. Since the first battle, white man wins it's called "victory" if red man wins it's called "massacre"The term used is always in the eye of the beholder. Only a white person would think a sports team having an indian name would be an insult or funny. I will assure you, indians on the warpath were NOT funny. The only indians that it would bother is probably those the rest of us kicked their butts!! Who cares?? I don't care if what I say hurts someones feelings. If they are that tender, they must have a really miserable life!!
Exactly,,,, Our warfare was pretty complete. It h... (show quote)
[/quote]

We know that history is written by the victors and is rarely accurate. I know that many Indian "uprisings" were engineered by white men, because there was something on their land the white men wanted. Americans are quick to forget the atrocities committed by their own people. Wholesale slaughter of innocent people by carpet bombing during WWII, vaporizing, burning and irradiating entire cities worth of people during the same war. The list is quite large. Our history books have many justifications written in them, but they're all BS. The fact is " if you ain't us, you're fair game ", and that attitude has been passed down to ALL citizens of this country.

We don't need to cultivate foreign enemies, we're at war with ourselves and we're intent upon destroying ourselves. That may explain why we are so quick to pick fights overseas, it distracts us from our self hatred.

| Reply
Jun 2, 2014 19:01:26   #
avery Loc: tx
 
lpnmajor wrote:
We know that history is written by the victors and is rarely accurate. I know that many Indian "uprisings" were engineered by white men, because there was something on their land the white men wanted. Americans are quick to forget the atrocities committed by their own people. Wholesale slaughter of innocent people by carpet bombing during WWII, vaporizing, burning and irradiating entire cities worth of people during the same war. The list is quite large. Our history books have many justifications written in them, but they're all BS. The fact is " if you ain't us, you're fair game ", and that attitude has been passed down to ALL citizens of this country.

We don't need to cultivate foreign enemies, we're at war with ourselves and we're intent upon destroying ourselves. That may explain why we are so quick to pick fights overseas, it distracts us from our self hatred.
We know that history is written by the victors and... (show quote)


sad, but totally true in my view.

| Reply
Jun 3, 2014 00:00:47   #
Ve'hoe
 
I disagree on one point,,, who ever told you that some people were innocent??? They vote in or allow their governments to do this crap... they are NOT innocent, they only pretend to be...

Like that phony assed Brian devon, trying to kiss my ass by telling me "he was with the Indians" yet he occupies the land that they were killed for...

Sure!!!! He Cares,,,, just not enough to actually do anything about it,,,, he is not innocent. His govt does what he elected them to do, and they always have.

As long as you are content on the spoils of the war, drive your car on the gasoline, and vote the same tired assholes back in everytime, YOU ARE FOR THE POLICIES!!!

And you forfeit your innocence...



lpnmajor wrote:
We know that history is written by the victors and is rarely accurate. I know that many Indian "uprisings" were engineered by white men, because there was something on their land the white men wanted. Americans are quick to forget the atrocities committed by their own people. Wholesale slaughter of innocent people by carpet bombing during WWII, vaporizing, burning and irradiating entire cities worth of people during the same war. The list is quite large. Our history books have many justifications written in them, but they're all BS. The fact is " if you ain't us, you're fair game ", and that attitude has been passed down to ALL citizens of this country.

We don't need to cultivate foreign enemies, we're at war with ourselves and we're intent upon destroying ourselves. That may explain why we are so quick to pick fights overseas, it distracts us from our self hatred.
We know that history is written by the victors and... (show quote)

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.