One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Suddenly the re-election of trump is in search of 10 electoral votes
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 next>>
Jul 11, 2019 08:48:07   #
debeda
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
And where were you during the eight years of Obama, with the right's constant incessant cry?


That wasn't crying, it was gagging

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 08:50:49   #
debeda
 
MR Mister wrote:
It was rigged, at least 2 million illegals voted, probably more. It's a proven fact Boko.


Had there been no illegal or tombstone vote President Trump would've had the electoral landslide AND voter landslide.IMO

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 08:51:14   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
During Barack Obama's tenure as President of the United States from 2009 to 2017, certain Republican members of Congress, as well as Democratic congressman Dennis Kucinich, stated that Obama had engaged in impeachable activity and that he might face attempts to remove him from office. By Wiki

As far as illegitimate elections, there weren't any and he won by a landslide.

He presented the proof, deniers will just deny.

People read many things in one's lifetime, especially open-minded curious individuals, doesn't mean a thing, actions do. If I read a book to educate myself on communism, that does not equate to me being a communist, at least not with the reasonably thinking individuals.
During Barack Obama's tenure as President of the U... (show quote)



There's a difference between reading a book on something (I have read the Communist Manifesto) and following tenets that the subject adheres to. Obama was a Marxist, pure and simple.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 08:51:34   #
debeda
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
We were upset because of a fraud president and fool but did not harass him or fight against him! He pretty much outlawed opposition!



| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 08:54:04   #
nwtk2007
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Wouldn't it be so ironic that trump could win the popular vote (doubtful), and lose the electoral college?

The rightwing screaming would reach a crescendo level of whining, crying, sniveling, and howling about how unfair the system is.

And there are no guarantees, for either party.




http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/451970-trumps-2020-electoral-college-math-searching-for-10-votes


Actually, you'd then see the left praising the wisdom of our founders who came up with the Electoral College. LOL! They would flip on it just like they do on everything.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 08:57:50   #
debeda
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Actually, you'd then see the left praising the wisdom of our founders who came up with the Electoral College. LOL! They would flip on it just like they do on everything.



| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 09:30:54   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
lpnmajor wrote:
You're forgetting something; Trump claimed that the 2016 elections were rigged..................right up to the minute he won.


"Crooked Hillardy"....Hillary was trying to cheat!

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 09:31:56   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
debeda wrote:
That wasn't crying, it was gagging


That truth, is funny too.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 09:45:44   #
RT friend Loc: Kangaroo valley NSW Australia
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
Bernie is a liar with no plan! He is a communist and would probably give up America to them with no fight and our resources as payment!


Nar not completely true "them" is, as you rightly put it implying their up to no good, are they who rebelled against the Shah, I worked with NC Machinest who had been working in Iran at the time, this other friend of mine sold his Iranian wife a car but didn't transfer the registration immediately, she gave some excuse something to do with immigration.

However until the rego got officially put in her name she had racked up nearly $3k in parking violations that my friend had to pay since the car was still in his name.

When my work mate was told what she had done he just said, I wish I could get out of it so cheaply.

And another thing which is also a fact maybe it's still on the internet, I'm going to look for it later.

When the Shah of Iran left for the last time one of his Generals broke from the parade taking place on the tarmac, got down on his knees grabbed the Shah's feet and started kissing his shoes begging him to stay.

I've never ever seen anything like it, Obama bowing to King Abdullah was close Trump rubbing the Orbe was only comical compared.

The Shah's men helped the General up and the Shah flew away with his good looking young wife.

The point is the Shah was a mug, he died not long after that anyway , but even so, if he had of gone Muslin he could of married 4 young virgins, that's righ, 4, which is what I'm aiming for.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 10:58:09   #
Kevyn
 
MR Mister wrote:
It was rigged, at least 2 million illegals voted, probably more. It's a proven fact Boko.


Nope, as usual you are wrong or lying. The idiot Pumpkinfuhrer set up a commission to investigate his spurious claim of mass voter fraud which was quietly disbanded when they found none.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 11:03:22   #
America 1
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Wouldn't it be so ironic that trump could win the popular vote (doubtful), and lose the electoral college?

The rightwing screaming would reach a crescendo level of whining, crying, sniveling, and howling about how unfair the system is.

And there are no guarantees, for either party.




http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/451970-trumps-2020-electoral-college-math-searching-for-10-votes


What party does this best describe for the last 2 1/2 years?
"screaming would reach a crescendo level of whining, crying, sniveling, and howling about how unfair the system is."

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 11:12:38   #
nwtk2007
 
Kevyn wrote:
Nope, as usual you are wrong or lying. The idiot Pumpkinfuhrer set up a commission to investigate his spurious claim of mass voter fraud which was quietly disbanded when they found none.


No, it was shifted to a different department.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 11:49:37   #
debeda
 
byronglimish wrote:
That truth, is funny too.



| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 17:19:24   #
Barracuda2020
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
We were upset because of a fraud president and fool but did not harass him or fight against him! He pretty much outlawed opposition!


Right

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 17:21:52   #
Barracuda2020
 
debeda wrote:
That wasn't crying, it was gagging


More like screaming, crying temper tantrums, gagging would have been a quiet pleasure, but that didn't happen.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.