One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Helping the Enemy used to be called Treason.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next>>
Jul 9, 2019 09:51:59   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
Obama could have flown a hammer & sickle flag over the White House instead of the Stars & Stripes and "liberals" wouldn't have seen anything wrong with it.

You think much in your little fantasy world?

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 09:57:23   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
Obama could have flown a hammer & sickle flag over the White House instead of the Stars & Stripes and "liberals" wouldn't have seen anything wrong with it.

Remember this? Had I been there I'd have shot his faggot ass.



| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 10:04:51   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Remember this? Had I been there I'd have shot his faggot ass.

Happily, the SS would have plugged you first.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 10:29:25   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Happily, the SS would have plugged you first.

Sure about that? I'm a pretty good shot, even from a distance.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 10:37:36   #
Seth (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
You think much in your little fantasy world?


Mr. Kemmer... Or is it Ms.????

One of your Obama icon's mentors was William Ayers.

That said...

Virtually everything Obama did as POTUS would have done any Communist proud, including his weaponizing our federal law enforcement, intelligence community and Internal Revenue Service as political weapons.

Essentially, what he did was incorporate, under his personal umbrella of political corruption, the same collection of agencies that were combined in the U.S.S.R. under the heading of Komitet Gosudarstnennoi Bezopastnosti with its various internal and external directorates.

Face it, everything you and the rest of Obama's loyal hindquarters kissers following are so shortsighted and obtuse, you have no clue that, if America's voters are remiss enough to allow it, would lead our great nation straight down the road to misery under an oppressive totalitarian government.

If that ever happens, you and those just like you will be the first to whine and snivel, and the last to take responsibility for what you have helped engender.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:30:35   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
Mr. Kemmer... Or is it Ms.????

One of your Obama icon's mentors was William Ayers.

That said...

Virtually everything Obama did as POTUS would have done any Communist proud, including his weaponizing our federal law enforcement, intelligence community and Internal Revenue Service as political weapons.

Essentially, what he did was incorporate, under his personal umbrella of political corruption, the same collection of agencies that were combined in the U.S.S.R. under the heading of Komitet Gosudarstnennoi Bezopastnosti with its various internal and external directorates.

Face it, everything you and the rest of Obama's loyal hindquarters kissers following are so shortsighted and obtuse, you have no clue that, if America's voters are remiss enough to allow it, would lead our great nation straight down the road to misery under an oppressive totalitarian government.

If that ever happens, you and those just like you will be the first to whine and snivel, and the last to take responsibility for what you have helped engender.
Mr. Kemmer... Or is it Ms.???? br br One of your ... (show quote)

You have a gift for wild exaggeration bordering on outright lies. Whatever Obama may have done or not done in the face of Republican obstruction, stonewalling, and blind opposition pales into insignificance when compared to the hatchet jobs the chaotic and erratic Trump admin blunders through every day. Most of Trump's gov't. officials are temps, and the EPA and jobs chiefs are oil and coal lobbyists, so Trump's braying about how great he is for the environment even has his propaganda organ Fox calling out his lies.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:31:56   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Sure about that? I'm a pretty good shot, even from a distance.

I'm sure your mother loves you.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:48:13   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
I'm sure your mother loves you.

That she does. She tired very hard to raise a fine, upstanding man and now she's basking in the glory of a resounding success.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:50:29   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
You have a gift for wild exaggeration bordering on outright lies. Whatever Obama may have done or not done in the face of Republican obstruction, stonewalling, and blind opposition pales into insignificance when compared to the hatchet jobs the chaotic and erratic Trump admin blunders through every day. Most of Trump's gov't. officials are temps, and the EPA and jobs chiefs are oil and coal lobbyists, so Trump's braying about how great he is for the environment even has his propaganda organ Fox calling out his lies.
You have a gift for wild exaggeration bordering on... (show quote)

Anytime kemmer writes "You have a gift for wild exaggeration bordering on outright lies", expect a post containing wild exaggeration bordering on outright lies. This one came in true to form.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:57:06   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Anytime kemmer writes "You have a gift for wild exaggeration bordering on outright lies", expect a post containing wild exaggeration bordering on outright lies. This one came in true to form.

Lame, Larry. Lame.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:01:57   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Lame, Larry. Lame.

Oh, but oh so true!

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:03:31   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Oh, but oh so true!

You and truth are for the most part strangers.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:05:02   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
You and truth are for the most part strangers.

Well, yeah, sometimes truth can be very strange indeed. No problem there...

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 15:05:13   #
Seth (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
You have a gift for wild exaggeration bordering on outright lies. Whatever Obama may have done or not done in the face of Republican obstruction, stonewalling, and blind opposition pales into insignificance when compared to the hatchet jobs the chaotic and erratic Trump admin blunders through every day. Most of Trump's gov't. officials are temps, and the EPA and jobs chiefs are oil and coal lobbyists, so Trump's braying about how great he is for the environment even has his propaganda organ Fox calling out his lies.
You have a gift for wild exaggeration bordering on... (show quote)


Yeah, yeah, spoken like a true, far left zombie who refuses to acknowledge the long list of accomplishments Trump has rolled out, offsetting Obama's eight years of taking a wrecking ball to this great country he, like you and the rest of your ilk, hates so much.

Trump could be deaf, dumb and blind and do more great things for America than the best candidate the Democratic Party could ever manage to come up with.

Trump 2020! Keep America Great!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 15:08:56   #
Larai (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
Yeah, yeah, spoken like a true, far left zombie who refuses to acknowledge the long list of accomplishments Trump has rolled out, offsetting Obama's eight years of taking a wrecking ball to this great country he, like you and the rest of your ilk, hates so much.

Trump could be deaf, dumb and blind and do more great things for America than the best candidate the Democratic Party could ever manage to come up with.

Trump 2020! Keep America Great!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸


I think they know they are beating a dead horse, in regards to the dem party!..Ain't a one of them said anything different then the Last 50 years.. it's all the same tired crap.. give all to illegals give Nothing to the American people except some Half baked socialist agenda!!

Trump 2020! Keep America Great!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.