One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
tell a lie 100 times and it bcomes the truth particularly as it pertains to Christians
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
May 15, 2019 09:31:28   #
America 1 (a regular here)
 
Iliamna1 wrote:
I don't flaunt my sexuality, nor do I demand everyone else proscribe to my beliefs. I like Chick fil-A sandwiches and occasionally get a gallon of their tea to take home. They don't bother me, nor have they ever requested a sexual identity card to prove my straightness. They do employ LGBT personnel. O.K. The owners are Christians and that is THEIR personal business and does not affect me in any way. Apparently the owners of Target are hyper-liberal, but I also shop there.


Stopped shopping Target when they banned the Salvation Army.
Since 2004 the retail chain's "no solicitation" policy has kept the Salvation Army bellringers away from Target stores.
Chick-fil-A Breaks Its Own Rule To Save The Day During Atlanta Airport Blackout:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24792/chick-fil-breaks-its-own-rule-save-day-during-james-barrett
https://www.simplemost.com/chick-fil-a-employee-fed-customer-with-disability/

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:45:39   #
Kazudy (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
The ban Chick-fil-A bandwagon just added this shocking new member
May 14, 2019


Chick-fil-A is America’s fast food chain that the Left loves to hate.

The tasty chicken sandwich chain has stood for Christian values in the face of non-stop attacks from the Left.

That’s why it was so shocking to see who’s now joining forces with the Left to ban Chick-fil-A.

The Student Government of Trinity University — a supposedly “Christian” school located in San Antonio, Texas — just voted unanimously to ban Chick-fil-A from their campus over supposed “LGBT issues.”

The San Antonio Christian school’s student government voted to ban Chick-fil-A after feeling pressure from LGBT activists.

Ty Tinker, the President of the student government, said the decision came as “a lot of proactive folks, including PRIDE (Trinity’s student LGBT group), came to student government and university administrators.”

Faithwire reports:

“Underrepresented students from the LGBT+ community have expressed the drastic assault on their identities and beings as a result of Chick-fil-A’s ideals and actions, and SGA stands to represent all students regardless of the size of the community,” the resolution continued. “Trinity is a university that emphasizes its commitment to diversity and inclusion. Having Chick-fil-a in the rotation at Revolve conflicts with those values.”
. . .
Not all students agree with removing Chick-fil-A from their campus. Isaiah Mitchell, the president of the Young Conservatives of Texas chapter at Trinity, argued that Chick-fil-A does nothing to harm the LGBT community.

Mitchell, along with other university students held an off-campus event at Chick-fil-A to protest the resolution made by their student government.

This isn’t the first time LGBT activists have forced colleges to bend to their will.

As we previously reported, Rider University’s students voted to open a Chick-fil-A on their campus, but pro-LGBT school administrator activists shut it down.

But Trinity University isn’t some secular college in liberal New Jersey. It’s a Christian school in the heart of conservative Texas.

So this decision is a big win for LGBT activists who want to force all Christians to bow to their agenda and ban any criticism of homosexual behavior.

Clearly, Biblical Christianity is the LGBT activists’ top target.

Christians should be uniting together in defense of Biblical values.

But instead, many are kowtowing to the LGBT agenda and supporting their sinful lifestyle.

But we want to know what you think.

Should Chick-fil-A be banned from Christian campuses for standing up for Christian values?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
The ban Chick-fil-A bandwagon just added this shoc... (show quote)

A BIG HELL NO!!! I think that the ACLJ should charge that school with both discrimination and denial of freedom of religion. Not to be confused with the ACLU. The president of the ACLJ is Jay Sekuow one of President Trump's lawyers. Actually the ACLU should also defend Chick-fil-A if they want to be fair, but they don't and they won't.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:59:32   #
TrueAmerican (a regular here)
 
4430 wrote:
They're just offended that not everyone are swooning all over them and in their view they are very special folks and deserve to be bowed down too and held in very high esteem !

How dare anyone think that their lifestyle is repugnant !


You mean they are the new normal --- doubt that they are immoral and repugnant !!!!!!

| Reply
May 15, 2019 11:40:57   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Snoopy wrote:
To All:

What ever happened to “Freedom of Religion”?

Why must we pick “sides”?

As long as no one attacks another person for their views/beliefs why not JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!

Snoopy



| Reply
May 15, 2019 14:30:14   #
4430 (a regular here)
 
TrueAmerican wrote:
You mean they are the new normal --- doubt that they are immoral and repugnant !!!!!!


So are you saying that sodomy isn't immoral and repugnant ? ? ? ?

| Reply
May 15, 2019 14:34:15   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
The ban Chick-fil-A bandwagon just added this shocking new member
May 14, 2019


Chick-fil-A is America’s fast food chain that the Left loves to hate.

The tasty chicken sandwich chain has stood for Christian values in the face of non-stop attacks from the Left.

That’s why it was so shocking to see who’s now joining forces with the Left to ban Chick-fil-A.

The Student Government of Trinity University — a supposedly “Christian” school located in San Antonio, Texas — just voted unanimously to ban Chick-fil-A from their campus over supposed “LGBT issues.”

The San Antonio Christian school’s student government voted to ban Chick-fil-A after feeling pressure from LGBT activists.

Ty Tinker, the President of the student government, said the decision came as “a lot of proactive folks, including PRIDE (Trinity’s student LGBT group), came to student government and university administrators.”

Faithwire reports:

“Underrepresented students from the LGBT+ community have expressed the drastic assault on their identities and beings as a result of Chick-fil-A’s ideals and actions, and SGA stands to represent all students regardless of the size of the community,” the resolution continued. “Trinity is a university that emphasizes its commitment to diversity and inclusion. Having Chick-fil-a in the rotation at Revolve conflicts with those values.”
. . .
Not all students agree with removing Chick-fil-A from their campus. Isaiah Mitchell, the president of the Young Conservatives of Texas chapter at Trinity, argued that Chick-fil-A does nothing to harm the LGBT community.

Mitchell, along with other university students held an off-campus event at Chick-fil-A to protest the resolution made by their student government.

This isn’t the first time LGBT activists have forced colleges to bend to their will.

As we previously reported, Rider University’s students voted to open a Chick-fil-A on their campus, but pro-LGBT school administrator activists shut it down.

But Trinity University isn’t some secular college in liberal New Jersey. It’s a Christian school in the heart of conservative Texas.

So this decision is a big win for LGBT activists who want to force all Christians to bow to their agenda and ban any criticism of homosexual behavior.

Clearly, Biblical Christianity is the LGBT activists’ top target.

Christians should be uniting together in defense of Biblical values.

But instead, many are kowtowing to the LGBT agenda and supporting their sinful lifestyle.

But we want to know what you think.

Should Chick-fil-A be banned from Christian campuses for standing up for Christian values?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
The ban Chick-fil-A bandwagon just added this shoc... (show quote)


I have commented on this for a long time. The Gays and their allies have gone a long way from the days when they were a despised minority particularly during the AIDS epidemic. Now they are exercising amazing political power for such a small minority of the general population. It seems the Transgender part of that coalition is the energetic part with the younger crowd. I am guessing the money comes from the older Gay section.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 16:34:40   #
America 1 (a regular here)
 
son of witless wrote:
I have commented on this for a long time. The Gays and their allies have gone a long way from the days when they were a despised minority particularly during the AIDS epidemic. Now they are exercising amazing political power for such a small minority of the general population. It seems the Transgender part of that coalition is the energetic part with the younger crowd. I am guessing the money comes from the older Gay section.


BO stirred them up.
Now we experiencing the results.
Along with the wonderful Muslims,
really great to see how many are now in government.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 16:38:04   #
Wonttakeitanymore (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
The ban Chick-fil-A bandwagon just added this shocking new member
May 14, 2019


Chick-fil-A is America’s fast food chain that the Left loves to hate.

The tasty chicken sandwich chain has stood for Christian values in the face of non-stop attacks from the Left.

That’s why it was so shocking to see who’s now joining forces with the Left to ban Chick-fil-A.

The Student Government of Trinity University — a supposedly “Christian” school located in San Antonio, Texas — just voted unanimously to ban Chick-fil-A from their campus over supposed “LGBT issues.”

The San Antonio Christian school’s student government voted to ban Chick-fil-A after feeling pressure from LGBT activists.

Ty Tinker, the President of the student government, said the decision came as “a lot of proactive folks, including PRIDE (Trinity’s student LGBT group), came to student government and university administrators.”

Faithwire reports:

“Underrepresented students from the LGBT+ community have expressed the drastic assault on their identities and beings as a result of Chick-fil-A’s ideals and actions, and SGA stands to represent all students regardless of the size of the community,” the resolution continued. “Trinity is a university that emphasizes its commitment to diversity and inclusion. Having Chick-fil-a in the rotation at Revolve conflicts with those values.”
. . .
Not all students agree with removing Chick-fil-A from their campus. Isaiah Mitchell, the president of the Young Conservatives of Texas chapter at Trinity, argued that Chick-fil-A does nothing to harm the LGBT community.

Mitchell, along with other university students held an off-campus event at Chick-fil-A to protest the resolution made by their student government.

This isn’t the first time LGBT activists have forced colleges to bend to their will.

As we previously reported, Rider University’s students voted to open a Chick-fil-A on their campus, but pro-LGBT school administrator activists shut it down.

But Trinity University isn’t some secular college in liberal New Jersey. It’s a Christian school in the heart of conservative Texas.

So this decision is a big win for LGBT activists who want to force all Christians to bow to their agenda and ban any criticism of homosexual behavior.

Clearly, Biblical Christianity is the LGBT activists’ top target.

Christians should be uniting together in defense of Biblical values.

But instead, many are kowtowing to the LGBT agenda and supporting their sinful lifestyle.

But we want to know what you think.

Should Chick-fil-A be banned from Christian campuses for standing up for Christian values?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
The ban Chick-fil-A bandwagon just added this shoc... (show quote)


We need to stand up and scream like Democrats! Remove ur kids from that school and don’t give em a penny till they relent!

| Reply
May 15, 2019 16:38:54   #
Wonttakeitanymore (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
My question is why are there an LGBT group on the campus of a Christian School in the first place and the other question I would have is why are they not being converted to Christianity but you the supposed Christians are being converted to the ways of the world?


Excellent point!

| Reply
May 15, 2019 16:41:06   #
Wonttakeitanymore (a regular here)
 
Iliamna1 wrote:
There are people who have what the Bible calls a 'reprobate mind.' Their thoughts are continually at enmity with the Lord. He says "My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are My ways your ways." I have found that in this life, it is a battle for the mind, that there is a spiritual war waging and most people are already casualties of the fire in various ways. Keep thinking as Paul taught in Phillipians 4 and keep your armor on as taught in Eph 6 and don't let unconfessed sin come between you and your fellowship with our Lord.
There are people who have what the Bible calls a '... (show quote)


Amen

| Reply
May 15, 2019 17:10:03   #
Iliamna1 (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
My question is why are there an LGBT group on the campus of a Christian School in the first place and the other question I would have is why are they not being converted to Christianity but you the supposed Christians are being converted to the ways of the world?


Excellent points. If my children were attending that 'Christian' school, I'd pull them out so fast and sue for a return of the fees and tuition.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 17:13:28   #
Iliamna1 (a regular here)
 
By the way, Trinity University is a Presbyterian school. The Presbyterians caved to membership in the World Council of Churches years ago. So this doesn't surprise me.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 17:50:13   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
America 1 wrote:
BO stirred them up.
Now we experiencing the results.
Along with the wonderful Muslims,
really great to see how many are now in government.


Obama and Hillary are real political whores. They were both against Gay Marriage, then when they sensed the growing political might of the Gay-Transgender Cabal they switched positions. Now we have Gay Marriage, Transgender bathrooms, No Free Speech on College Campuses if it offends the Cabal. Since Hitlery ultimately failed, Young Barry the Obama can take full credit and full blame for the stupidity we suffer from now.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 20:31:30   #
Ricktloml
 
Peewee wrote:
If the LGBT community we're smart, which they aren't, they would protest the colleges to lower tuition rates and have a chicken sandwich.


If homosexuals actually told the truth about their agenda they would have huge problems. Most Americans have no problem with live-and-let-live. It is the homosexual community that demands not just tolerance, but acceptance and promotion of their chosen lifestyle

| Reply
May 15, 2019 20:52:46   #
4430 (a regular here)
 
son of witless wrote:
Obama and Hillary are real political whores. They were both against Gay Marriage, then when they sensed the growing political might of the Gay-Transgender Cabal they switched positions. Now we have Gay Marriage, Transgender bathrooms, No Free Speech on College Campuses if it offends the Cabal. Since Hitlery ultimately failed, Young Barry the Obama can take full credit and full blame for the stupidity we suffer from now.



| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.