One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Good for Chic-Fil-A
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
May 13, 2019 13:41:30   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
We will hit the drive through. On our way to work so we can pay our bills, and taxes to support kale eating, food stamp using beta males such as yourself.
Go eat your seaweed boy. You'll need your strength to find your next meme to post.


Amen double

| Reply
May 13, 2019 15:57:11   #
TrueAmerican (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
You need to reflect on your life and values if standing in line for an hour for some crap deep fried fast food is your fondest memory.


IDIOTFURHER !!!!!!

| Reply
May 13, 2019 16:26:15   #
77Reaganite
 
Kevyn wrote:
Just think of all of the conservatives who’s tickers explode like grease bombs after stuffing their pie holes with all of that deep fried garbage. So my advice to you is belly up and make yours a double, or better yet hit the drive through; there is no need tuckering yourself out by walking inside, just tie on the feedbag n the car.


Say what you want to but the left is not getting what they want! Looks like Chick-fil-A is more healthy and vibrant than ever thanks to the leftists boycotts of the renowned chicken business! I love Chick-fil-A because they offer scholarships to the under-privileged to work for them and send them to college so kudos to Chick-fil-A keep up the good work and thank you for being a stalwart in our community we all stand behind you!

| Reply
May 13, 2019 16:43:04   #
Morgan
 
no propaganda please wrote:
No, I am saying that all taxpayers are forced to pay taxes to support Planned Parenthood, a leftwing socialist organization.


I guess one has to choose which to complain about, either preventing pregnancies, or if taken away, the rise in abortions due to more women getting pregnant. But PP does much more then work on preventing pregnancies, and men use their services also.

Should all of our tax money go to the military? Must we continue to be slaggers in health care, education, the environment, transportation, on and on, all of these things things have suffered due to our overspending in all facets of the military, this is now the one and only place we reign supreme, the writing is on the wall for a militant country and with that, fascism is not far behind.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 17:11:18   #
77Reaganite
 
Morgan wrote:
I guess one has to choose which to complain about, either preventing pregnancies, or if taken away, the rise in abortions due to more women getting pregnant. But PP does much more then work on preventing pregnancies, and men use their services also.

Should all of our tax money go to the military? Must we continue to be slaggers in health care, education, the environment, transportation, on and on, all of these things things have suffered due to our overspending in all facets of the military, this is now the one and only place we reign supreme, the writing is on the wall for a militant country and with that, fascism is not far behind.
I guess one has to choose which to complain about,... (show quote)


All of what you just said was done by design by our government has nothing to do with presidents or politicians it was all strictly done by government! That's why you need to go and watch President Dwight D Eisenhower his last public broadcasting to America where he talks about the advanced military industrial complex you'll see all you need to know in that little 15-minute broadcast he lays out specifically why the government is such a enemy to the people!

| Reply
May 13, 2019 17:16:39   #
77Reaganite
 
Morgan wrote:
I guess one has to choose which to complain about, either preventing pregnancies, or if taken away, the rise in abortions due to more women getting pregnant. But PP does much more then work on preventing pregnancies, and men use their services also.

Should all of our tax money go to the military? Must we continue to be slaggers in health care, education, the environment, transportation, on and on, all of these things things have suffered due to our overspending in all facets of the military, this is now the one and only place we reign supreme, the writing is on the wall for a militant country and with that, fascism is not far behind.
I guess one has to choose which to complain about,... (show quote)


Since we both know the government is an enemy of us why don't both parties work together to try to rein in government instead of try to bloat it! Because the war machine in Congress and the Senate have been making trillions of dollars off of the past 60 some-odd years and since we have a war in this country every 10 years looks like we're going to get ready to go to war with Iran this time President Trump can't do anything to stop it because it's the CIA and the Pentagon who are getting us into these proxy wars in the first place because I don't want things at home to get better! The Neo cons and the Communists are working hand-in-hand together to make sure we're always on our war footing! So I say we take this country back that's why the people on the right and the left need to start talkin because government don't care what we think to tell you the truth and yet both parties still think they matter which they don't and as you can see what's happening to President Trump that can happen to any president under any Administration so what does that tell you? That tells me that if the people in the middle or both sides of the aisle don't come together we're going to be marginalized in this country more so than we already are that's why we need to find Common Ground between each other so we can actually vote in the people that we need to make this country better instead of just all of us blindly Towing the party lines like most of us have been doing their whole lives because we don't know of any other choice! It's time that we open our minds to different viewpoints and thoughts and have discussions amongst ourselves!

| Reply
May 13, 2019 17:22:23   #
Morgan
 
JFlorio wrote:
Look it up genius. You are wrong. There are many documented protests against chic-fil-A. Especially by the LBGT crowd. Damn can’t you liberals ever agree on the truth. This isn’t partisan for gosh sake. It’s just the truth.

https://newspunch.com/liberals-chick-fil-a-profits-high/

https://www.christianlifedaily.com/boycott-of-chick-fil-a-officially-the-most-unsuccessful-boycott-in-history/


Yes, it's about CFA being anti- LBGT, NOT about anti-Christian, that is the truth. Let me guess, you believe that all LBGT are atheists and against Christians.

You have a pleasant day

| Reply
May 13, 2019 17:29:18   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Morgan wrote:
Yes, it's about CFA being anti- LBGT, NOT about anti-Christian, that is the truth. Let me guess, you believe that all LBGT are atheists and against Christians.

You have a pleasant day


Not at all. I would not presume to know what LBGT people are thinking. It is about anti-Christian because those people think Christians are anti LBGT according to many of the boycotting LBGT people’s own words. CFA has gay workers. They don’t discriminate. So you are wrong and just can’t admit it.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 17:48:31   #
Morgan
 
77Reaganite wrote:
Since we both know the government is an enemy of us why don't both parties work together to try to rein in government instead of try to bloat it! Because the war machine in Congress and the Senate have been making trillions of dollars off of the past 60 some-odd years and since we have a war in this country every 10 years looks like we're going to get ready to go to war with Iran this time President Trump can't do anything to stop it because it's the CIA and the Pentagon who are getting us into these proxy wars in the first place because I don't want things at home to get better! The Neo cons and the Communists are working hand-in-hand together to make sure we're always on our war footing! So I say we take this country back that's why the people on the right and the left need to start talkin because government don't care what we think to tell you the truth and yet both parties still think they matter which they don't and as you can see what's happening to President Trump that can happen to any president under any Administration so what does that tell you? That tells me that if the people in the middle or both sides of the aisle don't come together we're going to be marginalized in this country more so than we already are that's why we need to find Common Ground between each other so we can actually vote in the people that we need to make this country better instead of just all of us blindly Towing the party lines like most of us have been doing their whole lives because we don't know of any other choice! It's time that we open our minds to different viewpoints and thoughts and have discussions amongst ourselves!
Since we both know the government is an enemy of u... (show quote)


The government is not the enemy, our government is who we are. The beautiful creation of our Constitution and its amendments is there to protect us. I should include, when it's run with good leadership for the people.

It appears you're buying into the hype put out by corporate America, who doesn't give a damn about anyone, their only concern is not humane, it is only for profit. Where as Governments are there for the concern of it's people. How well the treat their people is in the hands of who is in its leadership role.

Now when you get a corporate person in the White House, it is difficult for them to change gears, for the economy that can be a good thing, unless the profit over rides the well being of the people. Just as we're seeing now, with the deregulations to the environment, it benefits industry, but without regulation companies can be laxed on their waste, contaminating the water, air or earth, but that is not their concern, their concern is the bottom line only. No, you can't change their spots, hence all the deregulation's from Trump and his administration.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 18:02:29   #
Morgan
 
JFlorio wrote:
Not at all. I would not presume to know what LBGT people are thinking. It is about anti-Christian because those people think Christians are anti LBGT according to many of the boycotting LBGT people’s own words. CFA has gay workers. They don’t discriminate. So you are wrong and just can’t admit it.


Many Christians are, so maybe they have a valid point?

You're losing the point, and BTW I don't have to agree with you. Yes, I have read about this and each time it has to do with "the funding CFA does against LBGT"! It is Anti-LBGT funging and that is a fact, I don't care who they hire, or what double standard they live by, the FACT is, they've funded anti-LBGT movement groups, hidden under religious entities

It's like protesting gun violence, while selling guns out of your garage. It's called burning the candle at both ends, very common in the corporate world.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 18:12:56   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Morgan wrote:
Many Christians are, so maybe they have a valid point?

You're losing the point, and BTW I don't have to agree with you. Yes, I have read about this and each time it has to do with "the funding CFA does against LBGT"! It is Anti-LBGT funging and that is a fact, I don't care who they hire, or what double standard they live by, the FACT is, they've funded anti-LBGT movement groups, hidden under religious entities

It's like protesting gun violence, while selling guns out of your garage. It's called burning the candle at both ends, very common in the corporate world.
Many Christians are, so maybe they have a valid po... (show quote)


They're a privatly owned company, they can donate to whoever they choose to. If you don't like it, don't buy their products.
It's that simple.

And...Huck the fomos!

| Reply
May 13, 2019 18:25:23   #
Morgan
 
archie bunker wrote:
They're a privatly owned company, they can donate to whoever they choose to. If you don't like it, don't buy their products.
It's that simple.

And...Huck the fomos!


I know arch, but that wasn't the "debate" we were talking about the protesters being against Christians, IMO from what I've read, that was not what they were protesting about. You're right, they are private and can donate to whoever they wish, no argument there. Just as people can protest.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 19:07:55   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Here is a photo of their greasy fried gut bomb right from their website. And hell no, I haven’t eaten there, when I eat at a restaurant I go to a respectable place with table service, not a slop shop where people line up like cattle in a chute for the benefit of eating swill out of a styrofoam box or paper bag.


Kev the places you go make you comfy more power to u but at least give other that same freedom without criticism. I hope you can at least allow that

| Reply
May 13, 2019 19:20:02   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
Morgan wrote:
Many Christians are, so maybe they have a valid point?

You're losing the point, and BTW I don't have to agree with you. Yes, I have read about this and each time it has to do with "the funding CFA does against LBGT"! It is Anti-LBGT funging and that is a fact, I don't care who they hire, or what double standard they live by, the FACT is, they've funded anti-LBGT movement groups, hidden under religious entities

It's like protesting gun violence, while selling guns out of your garage. It's called burning the candle at both ends, very common in the corporate world.
Many Christians are, so maybe they have a valid po... (show quote)


Most people never gave a fly and probably still don't I know I don't about people who choose the gay life that's their chose but do me a favor don't shove it down my throat with except this or else THEN I give a damn then I'm going to be pissed off. Then they go after the kids ????training future partners ?If they are exposed early enough they won't fight it when some smuck goes after them because hey school said it was ok. This is MY opinion and what I perceive to be a serious problem. The teaching of gay life style is a patents job not a biast teacher and school system.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 20:14:56   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Morgan wrote:
I know arch, but that wasn't the "debate" we were talking about the protesters being against Christians, IMO from what I've read, that was not what they were protesting about. You're right, they are private and can donate to whoever they wish, no argument there. Just as people can protest.


It's not hard to see how protesters are against Christians in my mind. They protested this company for believing that marriage is between one man, and one woman as Christianity teaches.
The LGBTQHFUKDUP people are "In Your Face" not only demanding that their perversion be recognized, but celebrated as well by EVERYONE. That's wrong.

I'm glad it backfired on them on this one.

And, if you want to "debate" whether, or not fags can be Christian, have at it.

They, and you can believe what you want. In the end, it's between you, and your creator.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.