One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Will Trump be trounced by a schoolgirl?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Mar 14, 2019 10:54:23   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Some have laughingly suggested Trump be nominated for a peace prize for his ham handed bumbling of North Korea. Here is his competition and he doesn't stand a chance.

Greta Thunberg, the founder of the Youth Strike for Climate movement, has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize, just before the biggest day yet of global action.

Thunberg began a solo protest in Sweden in August but has since inspired students around the globe. Strikes are expected in 1,659 towns and cities in 105 countries on Friday, involving hundreds of thousands of young people.

“We have proposed Greta Thunberg because if we do nothing to halt climate change it will be the cause of wars, conflict and refugees,” said Norwegian Socialist MP Freddy André Øvstegård. “Greta Thunberg has launched a mass movement which I see as a major contribution to peace.”

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:09:18   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Some have laughingly suggested Trump be nominated for a peace prize for his ham handed bumbling of North Korea. Here is his competition and he doesn't stand a chance.

Greta Thunberg, the founder of the Youth Strike for Climate movement, has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize, just before the biggest day yet of global action.

Thunberg began a solo protest in Sweden in August but has since inspired students around the globe. Strikes are expected in 1,659 towns and cities in 105 countries on Friday, involving hundreds of thousands of young people.

“We have proposed Greta Thunberg because if we do nothing to halt climate change it will be the cause of wars, conflict and refugees,” said Norwegian Socialist MP Freddy André Øvstegård. “Greta Thunberg has launched a mass movement which I see as a major contribution to peace.”
Some have laughingly suggested Trump be nominated ... (show quote)


I don't think Trump is concerned with the Nobel prize.

He's already got the greatest prize any man could have.



| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:11:45   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Some have laughingly suggested Trump be nominated for a peace prize for his ham handed bumbling of North Korea. Here is his competition and he doesn't stand a chance.

Greta Thunberg, the founder of the Youth Strike for Climate movement, has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize, just before the biggest day yet of global action.

Thunberg began a solo protest in Sweden in August but has since inspired students around the globe. Strikes are expected in 1,659 towns and cities in 105 countries on Friday, involving hundreds of thousands of young people.

“We have proposed Greta Thunberg because if we do nothing to halt climate change it will be the cause of wars, conflict and refugees,” said Norwegian Socialist MP Freddy André Øvstegård. “Greta Thunberg has launched a mass movement which I see as a major contribution to peace.”
Some have laughingly suggested Trump be nominated ... (show quote)


The Noble Peace Prize has degenerated into a vast leftwing propoganda machine.it is of no value.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:19:14   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
The Noble Peace Prize has degenerated into a vast leftwing propoganda machine.it is of no value.


When they gave it to Obammy, it became the " Nobel Wuss Prize ".



| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:22:35   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I don't think Trump is concerned with the Nobel prize.

He's already got the greatest prize any man could have.


Nobel Prize is a laughing stock of the World after they gave this Nobel Prize to obama for doing absolutely NOTHING!!!!!.....And First Lady is waaaaay better then Nobel Prize...She is a REAL Prize!!!

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:28:37   #
padremike (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
The Noble Peace Prize has degenerated into a vast leftwing propoganda machine.it is of no value.


My thoughts also.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:51:47   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I don't think Trump is concerned with the Nobel prize.

He's already got the greatest prize any man could have.


An east block trophy bride who avoids him like the plague?

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:58:19   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
An east block trophy bride who avoids him like the plague?


Are you in their bedroom,Kevyn????...How do you know she avoids him????

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 12:23:43   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Are you in their bedroom,Kevyn????...How do you know she avoids him????


Most of the time they do not even live in the same city, that ought to tell you something.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 12:26:31   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Most of the time they do not even live in the same city, that ought to tell you something.


How in hell do you know that????..Are you really in their lives????

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 12:30:34   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
How in hell do you know that????..Are you really in their lives????


Kevy don't know dodo.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 13:33:07   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Most of the time they do not even live in the same city, that ought to tell you something.


Do you always sleep in the same city, or bedroom as your husband?

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 21:03:54   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Some have laughingly suggested Trump be nominated for a peace prize for his ham handed bumbling of North Korea. Here is his competition and he doesn't stand a chance.

Greta Thunberg, the founder of the Youth Strike for Climate movement, has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize, just before the biggest day yet of global action.

Thunberg began a solo protest in Sweden in August but has since inspired students around the globe. Strikes are expected in 1,659 towns and cities in 105 countries on Friday, involving hundreds of thousands of young people.

“We have proposed Greta Thunberg because if we do nothing to halt climate change it will be the cause of wars, conflict and refugees,” said Norwegian Socialist MP Freddy André Øvstegård. “Greta Thunberg has launched a mass movement which I see as a major contribution to peace.”
Some have laughingly suggested Trump be nominated ... (show quote)


>>>

Who cares, Screw her ! Just give me my damn money and build my Wall !
Then begin mass deportations and Deport Greta to Sweden then for all I care !

How’s that sound ?

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 22:02:31   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Most of the time they do not even live in the same city, that ought to tell you something.


Perhaps she is simply modest and doesn't want the public spotlight... Also... I believe she is focused on her son... Good mother

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 02:24:58   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I don't think Trump is concerned with the Nobel prize.

He's already got the greatest prize any man could have.


Dude, that was weird... women are prizes?

That's a trophy model that goes to guys with money, because if he didn't have any he wouldn't have her either.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.