One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
For You Liberals Who Insist That There Is No Crisis At The Border
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Mar 14, 2019 00:07:56   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
A letter from ICE Union to President Trump.
Of course, Liberals a thousand miles and more away obviously are so much more aware of the situation than the law enforcement professionals who are on the ground. Who do these cops think they are, anyway? The very idea of contradicting Liberal dogma.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/yikes-ice-union-sent-a-scathing-letter-to-president-trump-heres-their-gripe-n2543032?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 00:52:33   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
A letter from ICE Union to President Trump.
Of course, Liberals a thousand miles and more away obviously are so much more aware of the situation than the law enforcement professionals who are on the ground. Who do these cops think they are, anyway? The very idea of contradicting Liberal dogma.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/yikes-ice-union-sent-a-scathing-letter-to-president-trump-heres-their-gripe-n2543032?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium


Yeah..So how do they blame President Trump when he is the only one who is fighting for the safety of the Border?????????

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 08:07:33   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Yeah..So how do they blame President Trump when he is the only one who is fighting for the safety of the Border?????????
Yeah..So how do they blame President Trump when he... (show quote)


I repeat... we are in this mess because the douche bags in Congress that WE THE PEOPLE elected and reelected have shirked their job in this matter for more than 30 years, and the Democraps and DIPSHIITS of the Republicants are now trying to prevent President Trump from correcting their dereliction.
What, you may ask, is a DIPSHIIT? It's an acronym. It means Democrap In Principle, So Hypocritical It Is Scurrilous.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 08:45:53   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Yeah..So how do they blame President Trump when he is the only one who is fighting for the safety of the Border?????????
Yeah..So how do they blame President Trump when he... (show quote)


He is pissing away billions on a vanity wall rather than increasing CBP staffing that would make a real difference.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 13:19:22   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
He is pissing away billions on a vanity wall rather than increasing CBP staffing that would make a real difference.


Kevyn, we ALL KNOW that you are ever so much smarter than the law enforcement professionals who are actually on scene and dealing with this problem. After all, what do THEY know? The fact that they overwhelmingly support the wall in certain areas, (which is all that was ever intended) should not even matter when placed beside the overwhelming certainty of your expertise.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 17:02:25   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
A letter from ICE Union to President Trump.
Of course, Liberals a thousand miles and more away obviously are so much more aware of the situation than the law enforcement professionals who are on the ground. Who do these cops think they are, anyway? The very idea of contradicting Liberal dogma.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/yikes-ice-union-sent-a-scathing-letter-to-president-trump-heres-their-gripe-n2543032?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 10:01:37   #
TrueAmerican (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
He is pissing away billions on a vanity wall rather than increasing CBP staffing that would make a real difference.


Ignorant people say ignorant things have you noticed that kev-boi !!!!!!

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 15:11:13   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
proud republican wrote:
Yeah..So how do they blame President Trump when he is the only one who is fighting for the safety of the Border?????????
Yeah..So how do they blame President Trump when he... (show quote)


An easy way to decide yes or no is go there yourself. Liberals won't say there's a crisis because they created it 2 Thanksgivings ago (first caravan). I've been there on and off for over a year. TXMinuteMen reached out to me, as did border patrol mostly to say they are over their heads. I just got out of a nursing home (broken knee) I'll be going back when I can.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 16:16:07   #
F.D.R. (a regular here)
 
Give them a number and send them home. Can't do that? Must release them into the U.S. then I suggest we send them to Alaska - North Alaska !

| Reply
Mar 15, 2019 23:47:03   #
teabag09 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
He is pissing away billions on a vanity wall rather than increasing CBP staffing that would make a real difference.


hey dung heap, if I had my druthers I'd place snipers on the boarder and convince the crosser it wasn't in their best interest. Mike

| Reply
Mar 16, 2019 03:47:41   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
F.D.R. wrote:
Give them a number and send them home. Can't do that? Must release them into the U.S. then I suggest we send them to Alaska - North Alaska !


I would say send them to San Francisco, but Peeloosely would have them voting for her in the next election.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.