One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
BOMBSHELL REPORT!!!..Lisa Page testified Obama DOJ ordered FBI NOT to charge Hillary!!!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Mar 13, 2019 14:29:56   #
| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 14:33:34   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-lisa-page-testified-obama-doj-ordered-fbi-not-to-charge-hillary/

Im pretty sure Hillary;s time is coming!!!


Do not count on it.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 14:36:03   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Do not count on it.


Miracles do happen...I believe in miracles..

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 14:46:10   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Miracles do happen...I believe in miracles..


This would take a big one

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 15:23:38   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
proud republican wrote:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-lisa-page-testified-obama-doj-ordered-fbi-not-to-charge-hillary/

Im pretty sure Hillary;s time is coming!!!


>>>

Still NO Arrests !

Do you see the connections yet ?

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 15:32:28   #
ACP45 (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-lisa-page-testified-obama-doj-ordered-fbi-not-to-charge-hillary/

Im pretty sure Hillary;s time is coming!!!


You are probably right about Hillary's time to pay the piper, but Lisa Page's statement isn't going to do the trick.

“We had multiple conversations, multiple conversations with the Justice Department about charging gross negligence,” the anti-Trump lawyer admitted. “And the Justice Department’s assessment was that it was both constitutionally vague, so that they did not actually feel that they could permissibly bring that charge, and also that it had either never been done or had only been done once like 99 years ago.

“And so they did not feel that they could sustain a charge.”

That statement implies a judgement decision upon which I think would be difficult to prosecute someone for making that call.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 16:44:33   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-lisa-page-testified-obama-doj-ordered-fbi-not-to-charge-hillary/

Im pretty sure Hillary;s time is coming!!!


The nutters have been saying that for a couple of decades and delivered nothing.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 19:13:45   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
ACP45 wrote:
You are probably right about Hillary's time to pay the piper, but Lisa Page's statement isn't going to do the trick.

“We had multiple conversations, multiple conversations with the Justice Department about charging gross negligence,” the anti-Trump lawyer admitted. “And the Justice Department’s assessment was that it was both constitutionally vague, so that they did not actually feel that they could permissibly bring that charge, and also that it had either never been done or had only been done once like 99 years ago.

“And so they did not feel that they could sustain a charge.”

That statement implies a judgement decision upon which I think would be difficult to prosecute someone for making that call.
You are probably right about Hillary's time to pay... (show quote)


>>>

Still no Arrests... April Fools approaches, Tick Tock Mr. Trumpy

TICK TOCK !

The Criminal Traitors still walk free:













| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 22:49:40   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-lisa-page-testified-obama-doj-ordered-fbi-not-to-charge-hillary/

Im pretty sure Hillary;s time is coming!!!



Before this is over there is going to be a lot of criminals going to the pen,includuing Obama and hillery snd lynch and several more, we are about to have a reckoning soon.

| Reply
Mar 13, 2019 22:57:20   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
vernon wrote:
Before this is over there is going to be a lot of criminals going to the pen,includuing Obama and hillery snd lynch and several more, we are about to have a reckoning soon.


>>>

How do you know we are about to have a reckoning?

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 09:42:29   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

How do you know we are about to have a reckoning?



Maybe you should read the reports about this situation and the people getting caught up in the mess.
heck even burr head 1 was caught when that woman told on him.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 09:46:14   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Still NO Arrests !

Do you see the connections yet ?



Man things in dc work very slowly and not when you want it to happen.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 10:38:47   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-lisa-page-testified-obama-doj-ordered-fbi-not-to-charge-hillary/

Im pretty sure Hillary;s time is coming!!!


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:14:42   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
vernon wrote:
Maybe you should read the reports about this situation and the people getting caught up in the mess.
heck even burr head 1 was caught when that woman told on him.


>>>

I read every report everyday all day long... I see no Arrests, no real indictments no nothing

Q is fake
Sealed indictments are all fake
Military tribunals are all fake

See Here:
https://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/t-154050-1.html

| Reply
Mar 14, 2019 11:15:10   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
vernon wrote:
Man things in dc work very slowly and not when you want it to happen.


>>>

We dont have time for Slow anymore that’s obvious.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.