One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Is this Nazi Germany or America
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Feb 9, 2019 06:37:17   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
maximus wrote:
Only a fool would utter these words. Your "textbook" operation comes in second only to the ATF trying to arrest David Koresh in Waco. I suppose YOU would be OK with the SWAT team being called out for a parking ticket.
I keep thinking that you can't get more brainless in your rude and tasteless comments, then you go on down the rabbit hole even deeper.

7 felonies you equate with a parking ticket? You have got to be kidding.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 08:12:59   #
maximus (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
7 felonies you equate with a parking ticket? You have got to be kidding.


[quote[The FBI used twenty nine agents, seventeen vehicles including two armored vehicles, a helicopter and two amphibious units because our rented home backs onto a canal. Every agent was carrying an AK-47 as well as a sidearm.[/quote]

Sounds pretty serious, huh? Isn't it strange???? CNN [bold]just happens[/bold] to be there and is allowed to stay and record such a dangerous arrest!
Bologna........Bologna.......... BOlOGNA

It was as much of a put on as any play that ever hit Broadway.

Go ahead...pretend that what I said isn't true...you will look dumber than a swarm of gnats.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 08:23:18   #
Bad Bob
 
Bcon wrote:
By now I'm sure you have heard about the terrifying pre-dawn raid on the house in Ft Lauderdale where I live with my husband Roger Stone.

A little before 6 am twenty nine assault weapon wielding FBI agents in full tactical gear and wearing night vision goggles surrounded our home because I am hearing impaired and I was sleeping I did not hear the commotion when an FBI agent pounded on the door demanding my husband open it and I did not know he had been handcuffed and taken into custody.

Donate to the Stone Defense Fund Now

I woke up only when two FBI agents burst into our bedroom and demanded that I get out of bed at gunpoint. I was marched out to the street in front of our house wearing only a night gown and in bare feet. I was instructed to stand next to my husband who was handcuffed and also barefooted. I am not charged with any crime.

This has to be the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced as FBI agents swarmed into our home after announcing they had a search warrant.

My husband has no previous criminal record, not even a speeding ticket. He is charged and pled not guilty to seven non violent process crimes. We do not own a gun and my husband's passport had actually expired. The idea that he is a danger to anyone or a flight risk was disproved hours later when a federal magistrate released him on a surety bond.

The FBI used twenty nine agents, seventeen vehicles including two armored vehicles, a helicopter and two amphibious units because our rented home backs onto a canal. Every agent was carrying an AK-47 as well as a sidearm. This is a much larger force than used to capture and kill Bin Laden or arrest El Chapo. It must have cost U.S. taxpayers a half a million dollars.

Even more humiliating, for some odd reason, A CNN camera crew had arrived at our home only fifty minutes before the FBI strike force and was allowed to film the assault on our home and my husband's arrest. If my husband was considered "dangerous" why was a CNN film crew in position 10 yards from our front door? How convenient that the CNN producer at our home is a former special assistant to FBI director James Comey!

My parents came from Cuba. I can understand how these kind of police state tactics can happen in a communist country but it is hard to believe that the FBI Director and acting Attorney General would allow this kind of brutal assault on a U.S. citizen with no prior criminal record and charged only with non-violent process crimes here in the United States.

After the FBI took my husband away, I was allowed to dress under the supervision of a woman FBI agent who even had to watch me while I used the bathroom. I was not allowed to touch my cell phone even though I could see that my children and grandchildren were calling to see if I was alright FBI agents tore through every square inch of our home and removed my husbands computers and iPads. They also took my computer which means they got many beautiful pictures of my grandchildren.

Donate to the Stone Defense Fund Now

I wasn't allowed to turn on the television so I did not see the angry and hateful mob that gathered outside the federal courthouse in Ft Lauderdale where I later learned that my husband was placed in hand and foot shackles and held in a holding cell after being fingerprinted and having his mug shot photos taken. The FBI spent seven hours tearing through our house as well as raiding a storage facility nearby where they also took a computer and went through financial records that are at least fifteen years old.

Although you would never know it from the fake news media, my husband, Roger Stone is not charged with Russian collusion, Wikileaks collaboration or any other crime associated with the 2016 election. All the charges against him have been fabricated in an obvious effort to pressure him to turn on President Trump who has been our friend for forty years and who attended our wedding in Washington D.C. 27 years ago. I remember how he danced with my mother.

As my husband has made clear, he simple refuses to make up stories about the President or bear false witness against him in order to please Mr. Mueller who wants to undo the results of the 2016 election and remove our President.

Two years of constant intense investigation into every aspect of our family as well as two years of constant leaks from the special councils office have destroyed our family income.

In December I cancelled our health and life insurance policies because we could not longer pay the premiums. My husband sold his car even though it was a 2006 model and we didn't get much for it. We burned through a small fund we had put aside from the sale of my husband's books that was supposed to pay for the college education of our grandchildren.

Now we are facing a two million dollar cost for lawyers In order to fight the bogus charges against my husband who at 66 years old is facing a potential 45 year prison sentence for crimes he did not commit.

Every day brings death threats, late night anonymous phone calls threatening to kill us and it's gotten so I can't even go to the grocery store without somebody screaming at me and accusing us of being Russian spys -- which is funny because my parents fled Cuba and the brutal regime of Fidel Castro while my husband's family members were mowed down my Russian tanks in Budapest in 1956.

While Mueller has unlimited tax dollars and a platoon of vicious left wing Ivy League prosecutors to try my husband we can only depend on people like you to help fund Roger's legal defense.

I ave a very hard time that this is the America that I was born I. Where are we going?
By now I'm sure you have heard about the terrifyin... (show quote)



| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 09:47:04   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
debeda wrote:
This is appalling. Many of the things going on in our country now are appalling, shocking, horrendous - can't even believe this is the country I was born in. Insanity prevails!!! Infanticide, police state tactics, minor bureaucrats with seemingly unlimited power, no respect or appreciation for our laws or local police forces....


>>>

The Founders warned us of these events and placed the orders with tools in the Constitution to remove them peacefully before we do it by Force.

These tools are now being exercised in more than one form.

The Article V ConventionofStates.com is just one of them although it’s IN the Lead and going to happen.
This is known as Plan B

Plan C will assist and follow with more aggressive actions.

Plan D will be the final battle to remove them and the Federalist Criminal Services Corporation.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 09:49:56   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
Bcon wrote:
You realize that every department of the government, health and welfare, post office, etc. was weaponized under the Obama regime. I believe if Hillary succeeded him, we would be more into a police state. There was never e reason to arm the departments as he did. Why Trump doesn’t reverse this as he did most of Obama’s directives i would like to know. He should also have a complete investigation of the FBI from top to bottom, along with other secret agencies.


>>>

Bullseye !

This is why I’m suspicious of Trump’s motives and his handlers...

Something is wrong.
He should have reversed all this on day 2 !

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 09:51:53   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
maximus wrote:
Only a fool would utter these words. Your "textbook" operation comes in second only to the ATF trying to arrest David Koresh in Waco. I suppose YOU would be OK with the SWAT team being called out for a parking ticket.
I keep thinking that you can't get more brainless in your rude and tasteless comments, then you go on down the rabbit hole even deeper.


>>>

Same tactics used at Bundy Standoff and Malheur but they didn’t expect Militias to show up like they did and train their sites on them... we almost had payback... too bad.

I was one day away from arriving too.

Can’t wait for the next event to come, it’s long over due.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 10:04:13   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Your lucky for the average Joe it would of been much and your a multi millionaire do hire your own mob lawyer



Bcon wrote:
By now I'm sure you have heard about the terrifying pre-dawn raid on the house in Ft Lauderdale where I live with my husband Roger Stone.

A little before 6 am twenty nine assault weapon wielding FBI agents in full tactical gear and wearing night vision goggles surrounded our home because I am hearing impaired and I was sleeping I did not hear the commotion when an FBI agent pounded on the door demanding my husband open it and I did not know he had been handcuffed and taken into custody.

Donate to the Stone Defense Fund Now

I woke up only when two FBI agents burst into our bedroom and demanded that I get out of bed at gunpoint. I was marched out to the street in front of our house wearing only a night gown and in bare feet. I was instructed to stand next to my husband who was handcuffed and also barefooted. I am not charged with any crime.

This has to be the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced as FBI agents swarmed into our home after announcing they had a search warrant.

My husband has no previous criminal record, not even a speeding ticket. He is charged and pled not guilty to seven non violent process crimes. We do not own a gun and my husband's passport had actually expired. The idea that he is a danger to anyone or a flight risk was disproved hours later when a federal magistrate released him on a surety bond.

The FBI used twenty nine agents, seventeen vehicles including two armored vehicles, a helicopter and two amphibious units because our rented home backs onto a canal. Every agent was carrying an AK-47 as well as a sidearm. This is a much larger force than used to capture and kill Bin Laden or arrest El Chapo. It must have cost U.S. taxpayers a half a million dollars.

Even more humiliating, for some odd reason, A CNN camera crew had arrived at our home only fifty minutes before the FBI strike force and was allowed to film the assault on our home and my husband's arrest. If my husband was considered "dangerous" why was a CNN film crew in position 10 yards from our front door? How convenient that the CNN producer at our home is a former special assistant to FBI director James Comey!

My parents came from Cuba. I can understand how these kind of police state tactics can happen in a communist country but it is hard to believe that the FBI Director and acting Attorney General would allow this kind of brutal assault on a U.S. citizen with no prior criminal record and charged only with non-violent process crimes here in the United States.

After the FBI took my husband away, I was allowed to dress under the supervision of a woman FBI agent who even had to watch me while I used the bathroom. I was not allowed to touch my cell phone even though I could see that my children and grandchildren were calling to see if I was alright FBI agents tore through every square inch of our home and removed my husbands computers and iPads. They also took my computer which means they got many beautiful pictures of my grandchildren.

Donate to the Stone Defense Fund Now

I wasn't allowed to turn on the television so I did not see the angry and hateful mob that gathered outside the federal courthouse in Ft Lauderdale where I later learned that my husband was placed in hand and foot shackles and held in a holding cell after being fingerprinted and having his mug shot photos taken. The FBI spent seven hours tearing through our house as well as raiding a storage facility nearby where they also took a computer and went through financial records that are at least fifteen years old.

Although you would never know it from the fake news media, my husband, Roger Stone is not charged with Russian collusion, Wikileaks collaboration or any other crime associated with the 2016 election. All the charges against him have been fabricated in an obvious effort to pressure him to turn on President Trump who has been our friend for forty years and who attended our wedding in Washington D.C. 27 years ago. I remember how he danced with my mother.

As my husband has made clear, he simple refuses to make up stories about the President or bear false witness against him in order to please Mr. Mueller who wants to undo the results of the 2016 election and remove our President.

Two years of constant intense investigation into every aspect of our family as well as two years of constant leaks from the special councils office have destroyed our family income.

In December I cancelled our health and life insurance policies because we could not longer pay the premiums. My husband sold his car even though it was a 2006 model and we didn't get much for it. We burned through a small fund we had put aside from the sale of my husband's books that was supposed to pay for the college education of our grandchildren.

Now we are facing a two million dollar cost for lawyers In order to fight the bogus charges against my husband who at 66 years old is facing a potential 45 year prison sentence for crimes he did not commit.

Every day brings death threats, late night anonymous phone calls threatening to kill us and it's gotten so I can't even go to the grocery store without somebody screaming at me and accusing us of being Russian spys -- which is funny because my parents fled Cuba and the brutal regime of Fidel Castro while my husband's family members were mowed down my Russian tanks in Budapest in 1956.

While Mueller has unlimited tax dollars and a platoon of vicious left wing Ivy League prosecutors to try my husband we can only depend on people like you to help fund Roger's legal defense.

I ave a very hard time that this is the America that I was born I. Where are we going?
By now I'm sure you have heard about the terrifyin... (show quote)

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 10:16:25   #
Bad Bob
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Your lucky for the average Joe it would of been much and your a multi millionaire do hire your own mob lawyer



| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 10:19:03   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
It’s quite obvious Bad Blob is our own Cartoon Artist on OPP !

Woo hoo



| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 10:53:40   #
Bad Bob
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
It’s quite obvious Bad Blob is our own Cartoon Artist on OPP !

Woo hoo





| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 10:55:11   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
Bad Bob wrote:


>>>

Bob Get over the 70’s ok... seriously

Get over it and focus on today.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 10:57:22   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Its Russian KGB!!!


Or Gestapo; take your pick!

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 11:01:45   #
Bad Bob
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Bob Get over the 70’s ok... seriously

Get over it and focus on today.


OK



| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 11:02:29   #
Sicilianthing (suspended)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
OK


>>>

Get over that too, never ever gonna happen.

| Reply
Feb 9, 2019 11:19:41   #
Bad Bob
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Get over that too, never ever gonna happen.



| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.