One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
House Majority Leader Breaks With Pelosi: 'A Wall That Protects People is Not Immoral'
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jan 17, 2019 18:20:49   #
| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 18:25:50   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/01/17/house-majority-leader-breaks-with-pelosi-walls-arent-immoral-if-they-work-n2539189?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447&recip=19651083


Yeap I bet she will fire him in a week or so.....

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 19:15:46   #
Gatsby (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/01/17/house-majority-leader-breaks-with-pelosi-walls-arent-immoral-if-they-work-n2539189?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447&recip=19651083


Pelosi will split the Democrats, she has drawn a "red line" that she can't back up.

President Trump has repeatedly expressed his willingness to negotiate,

Pelosi says no way, now Nancy has to hold her ground, or BREAK!

If any bi-partisan bill, including any wall funding, passes the House; Nancy LOSES, BIG,

and LOSES to PRESIDNT TRUMP!

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 20:34:37   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Not nearly as much as trump Who has stated repeatedly that he would only accept 5.7 billion. I doubt he get 1.00



Gatsby wrote:
Pelosi will split the Democrats, she has drawn a "red line" that she can't back up.

President Trump has repeatedly expressed his willingness to negotiate,

Pelosi says no way, now Nancy has to hold her ground, or BREAK!

If any bi-partisan bill, including any wall funding, passes the House; Nancy LOSES, BIG,

and LOSES to PRESIDNT TRUMP!

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 20:57:43   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Not nearly as much as trump Who has stated repeatedly that he would only accept 5.7 billion. I doubt he get 1.00


I can't wait to see her fly commercial. Beneath her, I'm sure but ….

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 22:46:46   #
Weasel (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
I can't wait to see her fly commercial. Beneath her, I'm sure but ….


First class on a commercial flight? OH NO!
She will have to go through security just like the rest of us. This is Terrible

| Reply
Jan 17, 2019 22:56:13   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
First class on a commercial flight? OH NO!
She will have to go through security just like the rest of us. This is Terrible

I'll pay anybody big bucks to plant some coke in her luggage....or a Glock 9mm.

| Reply
Jan 18, 2019 10:06:34   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/01/17/house-majority-leader-breaks-with-pelosi-walls-arent-immoral-if-they-work-n2539189?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447&recip=19651083


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Jan 18, 2019 11:38:42   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Gatsby wrote:
Pelosi will split the Democrats, she has drawn a "red line" that she can't back up.

President Trump has repeatedly expressed his willingness to negotiate,

Pelosi says no way, now Nancy has to hold her ground, or BREAK!

If any bi-partisan bill, including any wall funding, passes the House; Nancy LOSES, BIG,

and LOSES to PRESIDNT TRUMP!




| Reply
Jan 18, 2019 11:39:37   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
First class on a commercial flight? OH NO!
She will have to go through security just like the rest of us. This is Terrible



| Reply
Jan 18, 2019 17:44:56   #
useful mattoid 45
 
Since it was Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh who shamed the toddler in chief to stick to his phony promise of safety at the border by way of wall... I'm calling it

The RUSH-ANN WALL

Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

| Reply
Jan 18, 2019 21:38:57   #
maryjane (a regular here)
 
Gatsby wrote:
Pelosi will split the Democrats, she has drawn a "red line" that she can't back up.

President Trump has repeatedly expressed his willingness to negotiate,

Pelosi says no way, now Nancy has to hold her ground, or BREAK!

If any bi-partisan bill, including any wall funding, passes the House; Nancy LOSES, BIG,

and LOSES to PRESIDNT TRUMP!


With the dems winning control of the House and Pelosi finally regaining the Speaker position, she has gone power mad and intends to put the president in his place every way she can, because she thinks she is now more powerful than he is. Unforgivable behavior!!! And exactly how many Republicans in congress have we heard speak out against Pelosi's and Schumer's actions???

| Reply
Jan 18, 2019 21:54:34   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Not nearly as much as trump Who has stated repeatedly that he would only accept 5.7 billion. I doubt he get 1.00


Then you are like Pelosi and are in favor of illegal immigration ?

| Reply
Jan 18, 2019 22:51:35   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/01/17/house-majority-leader-breaks-with-pelosi-walls-arent-immoral-if-they-work-n2539189?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447&recip=19651083


A sot of sane Democrat! Imagine that! He sounded reasonable.

| Reply
Jan 19, 2019 12:12:03   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
A sot of sane Democrat! Imagine that! He sounded reasonable.


I thought the same!! Will wonders never cease

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.