One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
We Are Witnessing...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Dec 7, 2018 07:46:58   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Boy, are we ever!



| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 08:16:29   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
Boy, are we ever!


and nothing will happen cause the GOP has the senate but the American voters will cast there vote in 2020

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 08:18:03   #
Weasel (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
Boy, are we ever!


We are witnessing 65% of Americans hanging the bell around their necks in order to blindly follow their leaders in the Anti-American Agenda.
Are we, the 35%, and Mr. TRUMP the only ones who can see this?
Forgive them father. They know not what they do.
They are Morons

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 08:20:45   #
old marine (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
and nothing will happen cause the GOP has the senate but the American voters will cast there vote in 2020


Then the GOP will have 4 more years to clean up the Obama mess and Make America Great Again.

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 08:24:36   #
old marine (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
We are witnessing 65% of Americans hanging the bell around their necks in order to blindly follow their leaders in the Anti-American Agenda.
Are we, the 35%, and Mr. TRUMP the only ones who can see this?
Forgive them father. They know not what they do.
They are Morons


They are not smart enough to be Morons Weasel. Sub-morons would be a better name.

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 08:28:14   #
Weasel (a regular here)
 
old marine wrote:
They are not smart enough to be Morons Weasel. Sub-morons would be a better name.



I stand corrected.

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 08:29:12   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
old marine wrote:
Then the GOP will have 4 more years to clean up the Obama mess and Make America Great Again.


we shall see. wait till they go after Medicare and Social Security to pay for Trumps tax cut for the one percent

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 08:50:39   #
old marine (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:

I stand corrected.



| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 08:55:01   #
old marine (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
we shall see. wait till they go after Medicare and Social Security to pay for Trumps tax cut for the one percent


I don't happen to be in the 1% but the tax cut helped my small buisness by lowering my tax rate back to 8 years ago level.

I recieved no money in the tax cut like the misinformed Democrats try to mislead the people.

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 09:04:58   #
old marine (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
we shall see. wait till they go after Medicare and Social Security to pay for Trumps tax cut for the one percent


The House of Represenatives (Democrat controlled) will attempt to cut Medicare and Social Securty to protect the money spent on illegal immigrants. They will spend millions of dollars on useless investigations if Republications.

Congress (Republican controlled) will not approve such an agenda. Cuts will be in the funds to Illegal Sanctuary cities that refuse to comply with the laws on the books. Democrats approved is not neceasary for these cuts.

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 09:38:08   #
waltmoreno
 
PeterS wrote:
Boy, are we ever!


We ARE INDEED witnessing the biggest scandal in American History! The scandal of the Obama Administration's use of the entire apparatus of the Federal Government's executive branch, including the DOJ, FBI, NSA, etc., etc. to spy on the opposition presidential candidate, obtain search warrants, appoint a special counsel to prosecute the eventual winner of the 2016 presidential campaign since their own candidate was so disliked by the majority of American voters for her that they couldn't come around to vote for her. That scandal will make Watergate look like child's play. And the saddest part of this scandal is that so many American citizens have blindly accepted the fact that the real winner of the 2016 election was somehow complicit in so-called "Russian collusion" as the reason for his winning! Which is understandable since the left wing mainstream media, which also can't accept the real winner, would have preferred the corrupt, progressive, left wing candidate. But that candidate was found to be knee-deep in illegal shenanigans, including paying for a fake dossier used to obtain a search warrant to spy on the winning candidate.
That is easily the biggest scandal in American history, bar none!

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 09:48:58   #
jimpack123 (a regular here)
 
waltmoreno wrote:
We ARE INDEED witnessing the biggest scandal in American History! The scandal of the Obama Administration's use of the entire apparatus of the Federal Government's executive branch, including the DOJ, FBI, NSA, etc., etc. to spy on the opposition presidential candidate, obtain search warrants, appoint a special counsel to prosecute the eventual winner of the 2016 presidential campaign since their own candidate was so disliked by the majority of American voters for her that they couldn't come around to vote for her. That scandal will make Watergate look like child's play. And the saddest part of this scandal is that so many American citizens have blindly accepted the fact that the real winner of the 2016 election was somehow complicit in so-called "Russian collusion" as the reason for his winning! Which is understandable since the left wing mainstream media, which also can't accept the real winner, would have preferred the corrupt, progressive, left wing candidate. But that candidate was found to be knee-deep in illegal shenanigans, including paying for a fake dossier used to obtain a search warrant to spy on the winning candidate.
That is easily the biggest scandal in American history, bar none!
We ARE INDEED witnessing the biggest scandal in Am... (show quote)


that dossier was started by Jeb Bush only when he dropped out did the DEM party paid for the finished product, Trump is a disgrace you only follow him cause he is GOP remember that he was a Dem for many years only went to the GOP when he couldn't win in the dem field Just like Ronnie Regan

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 10:14:33   #
waltmoreno
 
jimpack123 wrote:
that dossier was started by Jeb Bush only when he dropped out did the DEM party paid for the finished product, Trump is a disgrace you only follow him cause he is GOP remember that he was a Dem for many years only went to the GOP when he couldn't win in the dem field Just like Ronnie Regan


I don't get it with you hard core libs. Under Trump unemployment is at record lows. Remember, under Obama, more people were on food stamps than ever before because the Obama economy sucked. So which would you prefer? I didn't support Trump but held my nose and voted for him because I already couldn't support Hillary.
But it's hard to rationally argue with results: Economy is through the roof, ISIS on the run, armed forces being strengthened, police once again respected and not blamed automatically when things go wrong, capitol of Israel back in Jerusalem, US respected worldwide again, no more apology tours, etc.
There's just no getting through to libs. So I'll save my breath and use it on productive enterprises.

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 10:16:50   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
waltmoreno wrote:
We ARE INDEED witnessing the biggest scandal in American History! The scandal of the Obama Administration's use of the entire apparatus of the Federal Government's executive branch, including the DOJ, FBI, NSA, etc., etc. to spy on the opposition presidential candidate, obtain search warrants, appoint a special counsel to prosecute the eventual winner of the 2016 presidential campaign since their own candidate was so disliked by the majority of American voters for her that they couldn't come around to vote for her. That scandal will make Watergate look like child's play. And the saddest part of this scandal is that so many American citizens have blindly accepted the fact that the real winner of the 2016 election was somehow complicit in so-called "Russian collusion" as the reason for his winning! Which is understandable since the left wing mainstream media, which also can't accept the real winner, would have preferred the corrupt, progressive, left wing candidate. But that candidate was found to be knee-deep in illegal shenanigans, including paying for a fake dossier used to obtain a search warrant to spy on the winning candidate.
That is easily the biggest scandal in American history, bar none!
We ARE INDEED witnessing the biggest scandal in Am... (show quote)


You are correct sir!

| Reply
Dec 7, 2018 10:17:41   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
jimpack123 wrote:
that dossier was started by Jeb Bush only when he dropped out did the DEM party paid for the finished product, Trump is a disgrace you only follow him cause he is GOP remember that he was a Dem for many years only went to the GOP when he couldn't win in the dem field Just like Ronnie Regan


And ole Jeb couldn't even win his own state! Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.