One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
A new political party to compliment our flag!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Dec 4, 2018 17:52:17   #
bilordinary (a regular here)
 
I would be called the Peoples Party and its color would be white!
Now before you connect anything with race to this, remember that white is a combination of all colors!


| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:41:47   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
It is also recognized worldwide as a flag of surrender. Thank, but I love the RED/WHITE/and BLUE.

bilordinary wrote:
I would be called the Peoples Party and its color would be white!
Now before you connect anything with race to this, remember that white is a combination of all colors!

I would be called the Peoples Party and its color ... (show quote)



| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:44:07   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
bilordinary wrote:
I would be called the Peoples Party and its color would be white!
Now before you connect anything with race to this, remember that white is a combination of all colors!

I would be called the Peoples Party and its color ... (show quote)


Mix all the colors and tell me what you come up with, I come up with black

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:50:51   #
bilordinary (a regular here)
 
Wrong, black is the absence of color, it's what you get without light!

woodguru wrote:
Mix all the colors and tell me what you come up with, I come up with black

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:52:22   #
bilordinary (a regular here)
 
Not changing the flag, just adding a party to go with the blue and red, okay?
A party of all people to join the divide.

Pennylynn wrote:
It is also recognized worldwide as a flag of surrender. Thank, but I love the RED/WHITE/and BLUE.




| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:57:31   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Black is an achromatic color, meaning it does not reflect any light. So, technically it is an absence of color.

woodguru wrote:
Mix all the colors and tell me what you come up with, I come up with black

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 18:58:40   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
That is another way of looking at it.... I still would be hard pressed to switch my flag...
bilordinary wrote:
Not changing the flag, just adding a party to go with the blue and red, okay?
A party of all people to join the divide.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 19:08:30   #
bilordinary (a regular here)
 
I don't want to change the flag or get a new one, just a new political party to represent the whole of the people.
We cannot have a free country as long as special interest groups are treated differently than others, good or bad!

Pennylynn wrote:
That is another way of looking at it.... I still would be hard pressed to switch my flag...

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 19:12:48   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Agreed! I used to see how special interest groups did help us.... but, more and more they do not function to help us....but are simple employees of those who pay the most.

bilordinary wrote:
I don't want to change the flag or get a new one, just a new political party to represent the whole of the people.
We cannot have a free country as long as special interest groups are treated differently than others, good or bad!



| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 20:03:00   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
bilordinary wrote:
I would be called the Peoples Party and its color would be white!
Now before you connect anything with race to this, remember that white is a combination of all colors!

I would be called the Peoples Party and its color ... (show quote)



I don't think white has any color.Many years ago i was taught that black is a combination of all colors and white is the absence of any color. But I'm sure in for a new party but we have to have a great orator to capture the people .

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 20:09:17   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
bilordinary wrote:
I would be called the Peoples Party and its color would be white!
Now before you connect anything with race to this, remember that white is a combination of all colors!

I would be called the Peoples Party and its color ... (show quote)


I'm not interested in joining any parties. And both of my flags are red, white, and blue.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 20:39:25   #
bilordinary (a regular here)
 
I think you know what I'm trying to say.

archie bunker wrote:
I'm not interested in joining any parties. And both of my flags are red, white, and blue.

| Reply
Dec 4, 2018 23:50:31   #
Sicilianthing (a regular here)
 
bilordinary wrote:
I would be called the Peoples Party and its color would be white!
Now before you connect anything with race to this, remember that white is a combination of all colors!

I would be called the Peoples Party and its color ... (show quote)


>>>

The only party that should be seated anywhere is the Constitutional party.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 00:17:38   #
bilordinary (a regular here)
 
A three party system would be better than a two party system, if they were fairly equal.
I do agree that we should vote for the person rather than the party member!

Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

The only party that should be seated anywhere is the Constitutional party.

| Reply
Dec 5, 2018 09:41:31   #
Sicilianthing (a regular here)
 
bilordinary wrote:
A three party system would be better than a two party system, if they were fairly equal.
I do agree that we should vote for the person rather than the party member!


>>>

Agreed and all of them should have passed a rigorous Exam for the Constitution and our Government processes.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.