One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Colonel Martha McSally
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Oct 21, 2018 03:52:37   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Colonel McSally is one of the highest-ranking female pilots in the history of the Air Force, McSally was the first American woman to fly in combat following the 1991 lifting of the prohibition on female combat pilots. She flew the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II close air support aircraft over Iraq and Kuwait during Operation Southern Watch. McSally was also the first female commander of a USAF fighter squadron (the 354th Fighter Squadron) based at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base).

In 1999, she deployed to Europe in support of Operation Allied Force. McSally was selected as one of seven active duty Air Force officers for the Legislative Fellowship program, during which time she lived in Washington, D.C. as an advisor for Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ) on defense and foreign affairs policy.

Promoted to Major, she reported to Joint Task Force Southwest Asia (JTF-SWA) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 2000 for an Operation Southern Watch temporary assignment. Following her promotion to Lieutenant Colonel, she took command of the A-10 equipped 354th Fighter Squadron at Davis-Monthan AFB in July 2004. She was then subsequently deployed to Afghanistan under Operation Enduring Freedom, dispatching weapons for the first time from her A-10 in combat. In 2005, McSally and her squadron were awarded the David C. Shilling Award, given by the Air Force Association for the best aerospace contribution to national defense.

McSally retired from active duty with 22 years of commissioned service in the U.S. Air Force on May 6, 2010. After retiring from the U.S. Air Force, she worked as a professor at the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.

In 2014, McSally was elected to the AZ 2nd district seat in the US House of Reps. In her freshman term in Congress, McSally had seven bills approved by the U.S. House. Among all members of the U.S. House, McSally was tied for third as of 2016 in the number of bills she had authored that have made it through the House.

On January 12, 2018, McSally announced her candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by the retirement of U.S. Senator Jeff Flake.

NAVY SEAL motto: "IT PAYS TO BE A WINNER."

Her opponent in this race is the hard left progressive Kyrsten Sinema.

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 07:24:31   #
PJT
 
Arizona has a grand opportunity to elect an exceptional. Patriot Martha McSally. If Arizonans admired John McCain they should absolutely love Col. McSally.
Women voters should be particularly proud to elect her. We shall see

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 09:04:41   #
Lonewolf
 
Mc sally is a liar just like trump which she firmly planted her nose in his butt

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 09:11:28   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Colonel McSally is one of the highest-ranking female pilots in the history of the Air Force, McSally was the first American woman to fly in combat following the 1991 lifting of the prohibition on female combat pilots. She flew the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II close air support aircraft over Iraq and Kuwait during Operation Southern Watch. McSally was also the first female commander of a USAF fighter squadron (the 354th Fighter Squadron) based at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base).

In 1999, she deployed to Europe in support of Operation Allied Force. McSally was selected as one of seven active duty Air Force officers for the Legislative Fellowship program, during which time she lived in Washington, D.C. as an advisor for Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ) on defense and foreign affairs policy.

Promoted to Major, she reported to Joint Task Force Southwest Asia (JTF-SWA) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 2000 for an Operation Southern Watch temporary assignment. Following her promotion to Lieutenant Colonel, she took command of the A-10 equipped 354th Fighter Squadron at Davis-Monthan AFB in July 2004. She was then subsequently deployed to Afghanistan under Operation Enduring Freedom, dispatching weapons for the first time from her A-10 in combat. In 2005, McSally and her squadron were awarded the David C. Shilling Award, given by the Air Force Association for the best aerospace contribution to national defense.

McSally retired from active duty with 22 years of commissioned service in the U.S. Air Force on May 6, 2010. After retiring from the U.S. Air Force, she worked as a professor at the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.

In 2014, McSally was elected to the AZ 2nd district seat in the US House of Reps. In her freshman term in Congress, McSally had seven bills approved by the U.S. House. Among all members of the U.S. House, McSally was tied for third as of 2016 in the number of bills she had authored that have made it through the House.

On January 12, 2018, McSally announced her candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by the retirement of U.S. Senator Jeff Flake.

NAVY SEAL motto: "IT PAYS TO BE A WINNER."

Her opponent in this race is the hard left progressive Kyrsten Sinema.
Colonel McSally is one of the highest-ranking fema... (show quote)


I would vote for her.

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 09:13:27   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Mc sally is a liar just like trump which she firmly planted her nose in his butt


How would you know? You have had your whole head up in Obama's for so long you dont even know what year it is.

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 11:25:16   #
PJT
 
Lone wolf. I concede that you are an irredeemable hate. But why must be so crude? Did your parents teach you to be so vulgar and disrespectable? If you have children and grandchildren do you teach them hate, vulgarity and disrespect?

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 11:29:56   #
trucksterbud
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Colonel McSally is one of the highest-ranking female pilots in the history of the Air Force, McSally was the first American woman to fly in combat following the 1991 lifting of the prohibition on female combat pilots. She flew the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II close air support aircraft over Iraq and Kuwait during Operation Southern Watch. McSally was also the first female commander of a USAF fighter squadron (the 354th Fighter Squadron) based at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base).

In 1999, she deployed to Europe in support of Operation Allied Force. McSally was selected as one of seven active duty Air Force officers for the Legislative Fellowship program, during which time she lived in Washington, D.C. as an advisor for Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ) on defense and foreign affairs policy.

Promoted to Major, she reported to Joint Task Force Southwest Asia (JTF-SWA) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 2000 for an Operation Southern Watch temporary assignment. Following her promotion to Lieutenant Colonel, she took command of the A-10 equipped 354th Fighter Squadron at Davis-Monthan AFB in July 2004. She was then subsequently deployed to Afghanistan under Operation Enduring Freedom, dispatching weapons for the first time from her A-10 in combat. In 2005, McSally and her squadron were awarded the David C. Shilling Award, given by the Air Force Association for the best aerospace contribution to national defense.

McSally retired from active duty with 22 years of commissioned service in the U.S. Air Force on May 6, 2010. After retiring from the U.S. Air Force, she worked as a professor at the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.

In 2014, McSally was elected to the AZ 2nd district seat in the US House of Reps. In her freshman term in Congress, McSally had seven bills approved by the U.S. House. Among all members of the U.S. House, McSally was tied for third as of 2016 in the number of bills she had authored that have made it through the House.

On January 12, 2018, McSally announced her candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by the retirement of U.S. Senator Jeff Flake.

NAVY SEAL motto: "IT PAYS TO BE A WINNER."

Her opponent in this race is the hard left progressive Kyrsten Sinema.
Colonel McSally is one of the highest-ranking fema... (show quote)


Here is another example of the DimmoCrap crowd hard at work. Kyrsten Sinema is BAD NEWS... I just listened to a program about her on the radio the other day in Arizona, and McSally is a shining example of TRUE Americanism at work. If McSally wins, it will be another ………….BAM...!!!! drop the maul on the DimmoCraps and good day for Arizonans and Americans...

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 11:42:03   #
Lonewolf
 
I don't hate anyone her history shows her to be a brown nosier pure and simple we don't need yes men and women we need decent people who will represent those that elected them, and you don't see much of that anymore



PJT wrote:
Lone wolf. I concede that you are an irredeemable hate. But why must be so crude? Did your parents teach you to be so vulgar and disrespectable? If you have children and grandchildren do you teach them hate, vulgarity and disrespect?

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 11:59:05   #
PJT
 
If Arizona elects Dem. Sinema they will prove she was right in her contempt for AZ and its people.
If AZ defeats McSally they will prove Sinema is right in her contempt for AZ. 7

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 17:31:25   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
trucksterbud wrote:
Here is another example of the DimmoCrap crowd hard at work. Kyrsten Sinema is BAD NEWS... I just listened to a program about her on the radio the other day in Arizona, and McSally is a shining example of TRUE Americanism at work. If McSally wins, it will be another ………….BAM...!!!! drop the maul on the DimmoCraps and good day for Arizonans and Americans...


Good news.

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 18:25:12   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lonewolf wrote:
I don't hate anyone her history shows her to be a brown nosier pure and simple we don't need yes men and women we need decent people who will represent those that elected them, and you don't see much of that anymore

WTF do you know about Colonel McSally's history?

During her 2016 congressional campaign, McSally distanced herself from then-candidate Donald Trump, but has aligned herself with Trump in her 2018 campaign for the Republican nomination in the U.S. Senate election in Arizona. McSally did not endorse Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election and did not take a position on whether she recommended voters in her district to vote for him. She called Trump's comments in the Access Hollywood tape "disgusting" and "unacceptable.

However, McSally has seen Trump's phenomenal accomplishments for the benefit of our nation and she, like the rest of we intelligent American patriots, has joined in Making America Great Again. Just two days ago, President Trump held a MAGA rally in Mesa, AZ for the benefit of Martha McSally. She was a key speaker and she is on fire.
While he was in Mesa, president Trump toured Luke AFB and there met with military commanders and the CEOs of defense contractors such as Boeing, Lockheed and Raytheon to discuss the development of new weapons systems, specifically stealth aircraft. In these meetings, Martha McSally sat next to the president. And being an experienced combat pilot, she was the first one Trump asked for comment.

And,

Did you know that back during the Bush admin, she SUCCESSFULLY sued the Department of Defense (McSally vs Rumsfeld), challenging the military policy that required U.S. and U.K. servicewomen stationed in Saudi Arabia to wear the body-covering abaya when traveling off base in the country. Her suit alleged "the regulations required her to send the message that she believes women are subservient to men." In addition to the issue of religious garb, McSally noted that policies also included other requirements: ""I have to sit in the back and at all times I must be escorted by a male ... who, when questioned, is supposed to claim me as his wife," she said. "I can fly a single-seat aircraft in enemy territory, but in Saudi Arabia I can't drive a vehicle."

Martha McNally is a warrior, without a doubt an American patriot with one hell of a resume.

If you want to see some serious brown nosing, ass kissing, fawning, drooling, servile suck-ups, we can go back 10 years and roll forward through the years to 2016 and witness it all when the racist narcissist took the stage, looked down his nose at his gleeful, gullible minions, and told them in no uncertain terms how he was going to fuk up the United States. Then at the end of his destructive war on America, we can witness the brief rise and fall of the "chosen one" and watch the weeping neurotics and the blubbering fools as their Utopian dreams crashed down around them.

We Americans have some work to do, major work, to restore our Constitutional Republic to its rightful place in this troubled world, and what we don't need is a mob of ignorant, sniveling hateful twits who can't find their own asses with both hands and a flashlight.

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 18:45:12   #
old marine Loc: America home of the brave
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
WTF do you know about Colonel McSally's history?

During her 2016 congressional campaign, McSally distanced herself from then-candidate Donald Trump, but has aligned herself with Trump in her 2018 campaign for the Republican nomination in the U.S. Senate election in Arizona. McSally did not endorse Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election and did not take a position on whether she recommended voters in her district to vote for him. She called Trump's comments in the Access Hollywood tape "disgusting" and "unacceptable.

However, McSally has seen Trump's phenomenal accomplishments for the benefit of our nation and she, like the rest of we intelligent American patriots, has joined in Making America Great Again. Just two days ago, President Trump held a MAGA rally in Mesa, AZ for the benefit of Martha McSally. She was a key speaker and she is on fire.
While he was in Mesa, president Trump toured Luke AFB and there met with military commanders and the CEOs of defense contractors such as Boeing, Lockheed and Raytheon to discuss the development of new weapons systems, specifically stealth aircraft. In these meetings, Martha McSally sat next to the president. And being an experienced combat pilot, she was the first one Trump asked for comment.

And,

Did you know that back during the Bush admin, she SUCCESSFULLY sued the Department of Defense (McSally vs Rumsfeld), challenging the military policy that required U.S. and U.K. servicewomen stationed in Saudi Arabia to wear the body-covering abaya when traveling off base in the country. Her suit alleged "the regulations required her to send the message that she believes women are subservient to men." In addition to the issue of religious garb, McSally noted that policies also included other requirements: ""I have to sit in the back and at all times I must be escorted by a male ... who, when questioned, is supposed to claim me as his wife," she said. "I can fly a single-seat aircraft in enemy territory, but in Saudi Arabia I can't drive a vehicle."

Martha McNally is a warrior, without a doubt an American patriot with one hell of a resume.

If you want to see some serious brown nosing, ass kissing, fawning, drooling, servile suck-ups, we can go back 10 years and roll forward through the years to 2016 and witness it all when the racist narcissist took the stage, looked down his nose at his gleeful, gullible minions, and told them in no uncertain terms how he was going to fuk up the United States. Then at the end of his destructive war on America, we can witness the brief rise and fall of the "chosen one" and watch the weeping neurotics and the blubbering fools as their Utopian dreams crashed down around them.

We Americans have some work to do, major work, to restore our Constitutional Republic to its rightful place in this troubled world, and what we don't need is a mob of ignorant, sniveling hateful twits who can't find their own asses with both hands and a flashlight.
WTF do you know about Colonel McSally's history? ... (show quote)


My kind of woman.

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 19:14:06   #
Lonewolf
 
Trump has accomplished nothing but embarrassing us around the world he's in love with little Kim, and takes putins word over his own people! He's now doing it with the saudis kissing their ass to keep making a buck! F capt bone spur


Blade_Runner wrote:
WTF do you know about Colonel McSally's history?

During her 2016 congressional campaign, McSally distanced herself from then-candidate Donald Trump, but has aligned herself with Trump in her 2018 campaign for the Republican nomination in the U.S. Senate election in Arizona. McSally did not endorse Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election and did not take a position on whether she recommended voters in her district to vote for him. She called Trump's comments in the Access Hollywood tape "disgusting" and "unacceptable.

However, McSally has seen Trump's phenomenal accomplishments for the benefit of our nation and she, like the rest of we intelligent American patriots, has joined in Making America Great Again. Just two days ago, President Trump held a MAGA rally in Mesa, AZ for the benefit of Martha McSally. She was a key speaker and she is on fire.
While he was in Mesa, president Trump toured Luke AFB and there met with military commanders and the CEOs of defense contractors such as Boeing, Lockheed and Raytheon to discuss the development of new weapons systems, specifically stealth aircraft. In these meetings, Martha McSally sat next to the president. And being an experienced combat pilot, she was the first one Trump asked for comment.

And,

Did you know that back during the Bush admin, she SUCCESSFULLY sued the Department of Defense (McSally vs Rumsfeld), challenging the military policy that required U.S. and U.K. servicewomen stationed in Saudi Arabia to wear the body-covering abaya when traveling off base in the country. Her suit alleged "the regulations required her to send the message that she believes women are subservient to men." In addition to the issue of religious garb, McSally noted that policies also included other requirements: ""I have to sit in the back and at all times I must be escorted by a male ... who, when questioned, is supposed to claim me as his wife," she said. "I can fly a single-seat aircraft in enemy territory, but in Saudi Arabia I can't drive a vehicle."

Martha McNally is a warrior, without a doubt an American patriot with one hell of a resume.

If you want to see some serious brown nosing, ass kissing, fawning, drooling, servile suck-ups, we can go back 10 years and roll forward through the years to 2016 and witness it all when the racist narcissist took the stage, looked down his nose at his gleeful, gullible minions, and told them in no uncertain terms how he was going to fuk up the United States. Then at the end of his destructive war on America, we can witness the brief rise and fall of the "chosen one" and watch the weeping neurotics and the blubbering fools as their Utopian dreams crashed down around them.

We Americans have some work to do, major work, to restore our Constitutional Republic to its rightful place in this troubled world, and what we don't need is a mob of ignorant, sniveling hateful twits who can't find their own asses with both hands and a flashlight.
WTF do you know about Colonel McSally's history? ... (show quote)

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 21:16:55   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trump has accomplished nothing but embarrassing us around the world he's in love with little Kim, and takes putins word over his own people! He's now doing it with the saudis kissing their ass to keep making a buck! F capt bone spur


It is an unfortunate fact that blind stupidity has overwhelmed leftists from the bottom of the heap to the top. It is impossible for you cretins to comprehend anything more complex than a rock. And you, good grief, how could you possibly justify your total lack of understanding of the complexities of geopolitics?

Since the murder of Khashoggi, Saudi Arabia is in a sudden political crisis that has reverberated throughout the Arab world. The entire Saudi government is in an unprecedented turmoil. Even Saudi citizens themselves are reeling from the unconscionable flip flopping by the royals in this affair. And, where does president Trump figure into all this? He doesn't. He had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with it, nor does he have any desire to help the Saudis work through this, it is an internal problem that only the Saudis can deal with. The only thing Trump can do is try to maintain the diplomatic and trade relationship with Saudi Arabia that has been in place for 70 years. At this stage, it would be foolish to do anything to change that, at least until the facts of the case are known. As Trump said, "We'll just have to wait and see."

FYI: The revenues coming to the United States from the sale of goods and services to Saudi Arabia, or any other foreign nation, are not deposited in a president's personal bank account.

| Reply
Oct 21, 2018 23:04:20   #
pafret Loc: Northeast
 
Lonewolf wrote:
I don't hate anyone her history shows her to be a brown nosier pure and simple we don't need yes men and women we need decent people who will represent those that elected them, and you don't see much of that anymore


In her freshman term she had seven bills introduced and passed. Hillary Clinton had three for her entire career and Obama had none.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.