One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
some more sense
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Oct 2, 2018 16:41:52   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
I think #5 pretty well does it















| Reply
Oct 2, 2018 16:50:20   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
I think #5 pretty well does it


All are good badbobby thanks.

| Reply
Oct 3, 2018 09:47:14   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
I think #5 pretty well does it



LOL LOL

| Reply
Oct 3, 2018 11:45:28   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
I think #5 pretty well does it


How did this get stuck under introduce yourself are you stating over badbobby?

| Reply
Oct 3, 2018 12:54:06   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
How did this get stuck under introduce yourself are you stating over badbobby?


huh?

| Reply
Oct 3, 2018 12:57:20   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
huh?


Open up the home page on OPP and got down to
introduce yourself and you will see this post there.

| Reply
Oct 3, 2018 13:03:17   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Open up the home page on OPP and got down to
introduce yourself and you will see this post there.


I don'care bahm
they move my posts alla time
just so they post em
I'm happy

BTW
I don't wanna 'got'down

| Reply
Oct 3, 2018 13:19:16   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
I don'care bahm
they move my posts alla time
just so they post em
I'm happy

BTW
I don't wanna 'got'down


OK smart alec.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.