One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Obama is a fraud
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Feb 5, 2014 07:07:36   #
hprinze
 
This author puts a new twist on the subject and makes you think.

Obama is 100% Red, White & Blue American Born
BY WAYNE ALLYN ROOT, Oct. 4, 2013

Wayne Allyn Root is a former Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee, successful entrepreneur, small business defender, business speaker, Capital Evangelist, and media personality- appearing on over 5000 interviews in the past 5 years.


Many Americans suspect Obama was foreign born. They are wrong. Boy do I have a story to tell you.

I believe Obama is a fraud. But it has nothing to do with his birth. Obama’s critics have it all backwards. They are looking in the wrong place. He isn’t a foreigner portraying himself as an American. He’s an American who fraudulently portrayed himself as a foreigner.

Months ago MSNBC television host Rachel Maddow spent 15 minutes on her national show calling me a “birther.” I scratched my head. Because I’m not. Never have been, not for one minute. A “birther” believes Obama is a foreigner, not legally qualified to be president. I have never believed that.

I’ve always believed that Obama is 100 percent American. There I’ve said it loudly. I’m a leading critic of the President, but I’ve always believed him to be American born. He is as American as P.T. Barnum. And he lies and exaggerates like P.T. Barnum too. While Obama is not a foreigner, he is a fraud. Let me tell you the REAL Obama story.

In hundreds of media interviews, I’ve stated that even though Obama was my college classmate at Columbia University, Class of 1983, and we shared the same majors (Political Science and Pre-Law), I never saw, met, or heard of him. But the media has this story wrong too – I’ve never said that my conclusion is Obama did not go to Columbia. On the contrary, I believe Obama graduated Columbia and we are classmates.

Where was he hiding for those Columbia years? My educated guess is he was smoking pot and attending communist meetings, plotting the downfall of America and capitalism. Don’t laugh, it worked!

While that was just an educated guess, Obama’s own autobiography backs me up – he personally admitted often attending Socialist Party meetings at Cooper Union in downtown Manhattan. With Obama, even your wildest guesses are often proven true.

But forget why he wasn’t seen at Columbia, the real mystery is how he ever got intoColumbia. Stay with me – because this ties into the whole “foreign born” story.

I believe I’ve pieced together what happened at Columbia and here it is. I believe that Obama, an American citizen, committed fraud by portraying himself as a foreigner, in order to gain almost impossible admittance to prestigious Columbia University (and probably Occidental and Harvard Law School as well). He lied and used fraud (misrepresentation) to weasel his way in. Is that really a crime? Ask convicted criminal Frank Abagnale, the real-life star of the hit movie and best-selling book, “Catch Me if You Can.” Portraying someone you’re not is called fraud, and punishable by years in prison.

It doesn’t take a psychology degree to figure out Obama’s fragile mindset as a young man. He spent his youth living a fantasy, wanting desperately to be foreign-born and exotic, instead of just a normal American kid from a struggling single parent household. As a black teen with no dad, Obama undoubtedly faced racism and tough times. With help from mentors (like Frank Marshall, a communist, and Bill Ayers, a terrorist) he learned to despise his country of birth (America). As a dreamer and loner he started to believe his own story of exotic birth, then used that fantasy (aka fraud) to gain admittance to both Occidental and Columbia.

In too deep, he had no way out. Ironically, Obama, himself is the birther. He’s the one who created the foreign-born storyline.

The fact the leftist media (Rachel Maddow, Jon Stewart, Mother Jones, and others) are so frightened of me, confirms that I’m close to the truth. It explains why Obama sent the IRS to viciously attack me not once, but twice (I won 100 percent victories in both audits). I’ve gotten too close to both the Obama Columbia scandal and the Obama IRS scandal. The closer to the target, the greater the flack.

Getting into an Ivy League University is extremely difficult and transferring in is virtually impossible. Every year 30,000 kids try to get into a college like Columbia. Only a small fraction are accepted (there were about 700 in our class of 1983). The battle is cut-throat. Virtually all 30,000 are straight-A students, have close-to-perfect SAT scores, and have achieved out-sized success at extracurricular activities too.

Into that dog-eat-dog competition stepped Barack Obama, a young man with no achievements, except an exotic story of Indonesian upbringing. Obama could NEVER have gotten into Columbia out of high school and his odds of transferring in later were even worse. Last year Columbia accepted only three transfer students in the entire world. Three. And I guarantee you all three had amazing scholastic and achievement records from other Ivy League colleges like Harvard, Yale, or Princeton.

Obama had none of that. By his own admission he was a poor student who smoked pot, rarely attended class, and got mediocre grades, from Occidental (a good but not great college). His only chance of transferring into Columbia was a made-up story of being an exotic foreigner.

It’s pretty clear how Obama got into Columbia – I believe it was by lying. Obama was a smart kid, even then gave “great interviews,” and talked (lied) his way into Columbia as an Indonesian student, using his Jakarta grade school transcripts (and perhaps Passport/citizenship papers) as proof. Columbia probably asked very few questions. They were thrilled to have an Indonesian student to brag about. They got what they wanted – “diversity.”

That was Obama’s edge that gained him admittance to the exclusive Ivy League world at Columbia and then Harvard Law School. But that also made him a fraud, who accepted admittance and foreign student aid under false pretenses.

Since selling this fraudulent story had succeeded beyond his wildest imagination, Obama was emboldened. So, he used it again to sell a book. Remember I’m not guessing here. It’s a fact that his book agent described Obama to publishers as “Born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia.” There is physical proof of these exact words. Bleeding heart liberal Manhattan book publishers bought it hook, line and sinker.

All of this lying and fraud based on a fantasy built an impressive platform for young Obama. It got him the credentials he needed for a career in politics (Columbia, Harvard Law, professor at Chicago Law School). Next he used that platform to run for office. He won. Then, won again, becoming a U.S. Senator. People started touting him as a Presidential candidate. All the lies and P.T. Barnum-like self promotion had worked for Obama. Too well. Now he had a deep, dark secret to cover-up.

His college records were his Achilles heel. He had to hide his tracks. His college records had to be sealed forever. Not because he was a foreigner and unqualified to be President, but because he was an American posing as a foreigner. That makes him a fraud unqualified to be President.

I would love for Mr. Obama to release his college records and prove me wrong. But of course he won’t…he can’t. Because at the top of his college admissions transcript would be the two words that would destroy his Presidency and legacy: “Foreign Student.”

No, I’m not a birther. I believe Obama is 100 percent American born. While never questioning his birth, I’ve been in the media nonstop for five years questioning his allegiance to America, American exceptionalism, and Judeo-Christian values. And I’ve exposed his plan (created by husband-wife professors Cloward and Piven at Columbia) to destroy capitalism by overwhelming the system with spending, debt, and entitlements. That purposeful plan is proven by facts – please see record spending, record debt, and record entitlements under Obama. This is all about a plan to destroy America carried out by an American posing as a foreigner.

No, Obama isn’t a foreigner. But we have a fraud in the White House.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 07:17:42   #
hprinze
 
Obama is definitely a fraud. But I don't agree with Mr Root, in that there is much evidence to indicate that Obama was not born in the U.S.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE MAJOR FACTOR IN HIS INELIGIBILITY

He is not a NATURAL BORN citizen as required by the constitution.


Natural born citizen was defined by the Supreme Court in 1875, Their definition is a legal binding precedent and is the only definition that counts. No matter where Obama was born, he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S. and is not eligible to be president.


http://theghostfighters.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/natural-born-citizen-for-dummies/

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 07:53:27   #
Tasine
 
hprinze wrote:
Obama is definitely a fraud. But I don't agree with Mr Root, in that there is much evidence to indicate that Obama was not born in the U.S.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE MAJOR FACTOR IN HIS INELIGIBILITY

He is not a NATURAL BORN citizen as required by the constitution.


Natural born citizen was defined by the Supreme Court in 1875, Their definition is a legal binding precedent and is the only definition that counts. No matter where Obama was born, he is not a natural born citizen of the U.S. and is not eligible to be president.


http://theghostfighters.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/natural-born-citizen-for-dummies/
Obama is definitely a fraud. But I don't agree wi... (show quote)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have great respect for Mr. Root, and he may be right, but I tend to agree with you - it seems obvious to me he is foreign born.

But we have, in my view anyway, far more worthy reasons to boot him out of office. At this point I find his birth totally irrelevant. What is relevant is 1)the Democrat Party ran a fraud for the Presidency, 2)the Republican Party didn't demand proper vetting of the Democrat candidate, 3)the Democrats still protect him and his Administration from all of their screw ups and crimes, 4)the media is complicit in his crimes, 5)our courts seem totally castrated, 6)idiotic fools reelected him for a second term, and 7)because of all of the above the citizens cannot kick him out of office without probably having to go to jail, have their properties confiscated, etc. The American people are getting a royal screwing by the government they pay for. Our founders are rolling in their graves at the level to which the United States of America has sunk.

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 08:24:13   #
hprinze
 
Tasine wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have great respect for Mr. Root, and he may be right, but I tend to agree with you - it seems obvious to me he is foreign born.

But we have, in my view anyway, far more worthy reasons to boot him out of office. At this point I find his birth totally irrelevant. What is relevant is 1)the Democrat Party ran a fraud for the Presidency, 2)the Republican Party didn't demand proper vetting of the Democrat candidate, 3)the Democrats still protect him and his Administration from all of their screw ups and crimes, 4)the media is complicit in his crimes, 5)our courts seem totally castrated, 6)idiotic fools reelected him for a second term, and 7)because of all of the above the citizens cannot kick him out of office without probably having to go to jail, have their properties confiscated, etc. The American people are getting a royal screwing by the government they pay for. Our founders are rolling in their graves at the level to which the United States of America has sunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ br I have great resp... (show quote)


You are one of the minority who are paying attention and realize what is happening to our country.

But as to your No. 6, the idiots did not reelect Obama, but they helped. What really did it was massive voter registration fraud, massive voting fraud, massive vote tabulating fraud, and vote tabulating in some states by a foreign company controlled by Soros.

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 09:53:50   #
Tasine
 
hprinze wrote:
You are one of the minority who are paying attention and realize what is happening to our country.

But as to your No. 6, the idiots did not reelect Obama, but they helped. What really did it was massive voter registration fraud, massive voting fraud, massive vote tabulating fraud, and vote tabulating in some states by a foreign company controlled by Soros.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sadly, you are correct. I don't really believe either of his elections for President were on the up and up.

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 09:59:33   #
Unclet
 
Tasine wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have great respect for Mr. Root, and he may be right, but I tend to agree with you - it seems obvious to me he is foreign born.

But we have, in my view anyway, far more worthy reasons to boot him out of office. At this point I find his birth totally irrelevant. What is relevant is 1)the Democrat Party ran a fraud for the Presidency, 2)the Republican Party didn't demand proper vetting of the Democrat candidate, 3)the Democrats still protect him and his Administration from all of their screw ups and crimes, 4)the media is complicit in his crimes, 5)our courts seem totally castrated, 6)idiotic fools reelected him for a second term, and 7)because of all of the above the citizens cannot kick him out of office without probably having to go to jail, have their properties confiscated, etc. The American people are getting a royal screwing by the government they pay for. Our founders are rolling in their graves at the level to which the United States of America has sunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ br I have great resp... (show quote)


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 10:00:03   #
Unclet
 
hprinze wrote:
You are one of the minority who are paying attention and realize what is happening to our country.

But as to your No. 6, the idiots did not reelect Obama, but they helped. What really did it was massive voter registration fraud, massive voting fraud, massive vote tabulating fraud, and vote tabulating in some states by a foreign company controlled by Soros.


:-( :-( :-( :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 11:43:15   #
lpnmajor (a regular here)
 
hprinze wrote:
This author puts a new twist on the subject and makes you think.

Obama is 100% Red, White & Blue American Born
BY WAYNE ALLYN ROOT, Oct. 4, 2013

Wayne Allyn Root is a former Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee, successful entrepreneur, small business defender, business speaker, Capital Evangelist, and media personality- appearing on over 5000 interviews in the past 5 years.


Many Americans suspect Obama was foreign born. They are wrong. Boy do I have a story to tell you.

I believe Obama is a fraud. But it has nothing to do with his birth. Obama’s critics have it all backwards. They are looking in the wrong place. He isn’t a foreigner portraying himself as an American. He’s an American who fraudulently portrayed himself as a foreigner.

Months ago MSNBC television host Rachel Maddow spent 15 minutes on her national show calling me a “birther.” I scratched my head. Because I’m not. Never have been, not for one minute. A “birther” believes Obama is a foreigner, not legally qualified to be president. I have never believed that.

I’ve always believed that Obama is 100 percent American. There I’ve said it loudly. I’m a leading critic of the President, but I’ve always believed him to be American born. He is as American as P.T. Barnum. And he lies and exaggerates like P.T. Barnum too. While Obama is not a foreigner, he is a fraud. Let me tell you the REAL Obama story.

In hundreds of media interviews, I’ve stated that even though Obama was my college classmate at Columbia University, Class of 1983, and we shared the same majors (Political Science and Pre-Law), I never saw, met, or heard of him. But the media has this story wrong too – I’ve never said that my conclusion is Obama did not go to Columbia. On the contrary, I believe Obama graduated Columbia and we are classmates.

Where was he hiding for those Columbia years? My educated guess is he was smoking pot and attending communist meetings, plotting the downfall of America and capitalism. Don’t laugh, it worked!

While that was just an educated guess, Obama’s own autobiography backs me up – he personally admitted often attending Socialist Party meetings at Cooper Union in downtown Manhattan. With Obama, even your wildest guesses are often proven true.

But forget why he wasn’t seen at Columbia, the real mystery is how he ever got intoColumbia. Stay with me – because this ties into the whole “foreign born” story.

I believe I’ve pieced together what happened at Columbia and here it is. I believe that Obama, an American citizen, committed fraud by portraying himself as a foreigner, in order to gain almost impossible admittance to prestigious Columbia University (and probably Occidental and Harvard Law School as well). He lied and used fraud (misrepresentation) to weasel his way in. Is that really a crime? Ask convicted criminal Frank Abagnale, the real-life star of the hit movie and best-selling book, “Catch Me if You Can.” Portraying someone you’re not is called fraud, and punishable by years in prison.

It doesn’t take a psychology degree to figure out Obama’s fragile mindset as a young man. He spent his youth living a fantasy, wanting desperately to be foreign-born and exotic, instead of just a normal American kid from a struggling single parent household. As a black teen with no dad, Obama undoubtedly faced racism and tough times. With help from mentors (like Frank Marshall, a communist, and Bill Ayers, a terrorist) he learned to despise his country of birth (America). As a dreamer and loner he started to believe his own story of exotic birth, then used that fantasy (aka fraud) to gain admittance to both Occidental and Columbia.

In too deep, he had no way out. Ironically, Obama, himself is the birther. He’s the one who created the foreign-born storyline.

The fact the leftist media (Rachel Maddow, Jon Stewart, Mother Jones, and others) are so frightened of me, confirms that I’m close to the truth. It explains why Obama sent the IRS to viciously attack me not once, but twice (I won 100 percent victories in both audits). I’ve gotten too close to both the Obama Columbia scandal and the Obama IRS scandal. The closer to the target, the greater the flack.

Getting into an Ivy League University is extremely difficult and transferring in is virtually impossible. Every year 30,000 kids try to get into a college like Columbia. Only a small fraction are accepted (there were about 700 in our class of 1983). The battle is cut-throat. Virtually all 30,000 are straight-A students, have close-to-perfect SAT scores, and have achieved out-sized success at extracurricular activities too.

Into that dog-eat-dog competition stepped Barack Obama, a young man with no achievements, except an exotic story of Indonesian upbringing. Obama could NEVER have gotten into Columbia out of high school and his odds of transferring in later were even worse. Last year Columbia accepted only three transfer students in the entire world. Three. And I guarantee you all three had amazing scholastic and achievement records from other Ivy League colleges like Harvard, Yale, or Princeton.

Obama had none of that. By his own admission he was a poor student who smoked pot, rarely attended class, and got mediocre grades, from Occidental (a good but not great college). His only chance of transferring into Columbia was a made-up story of being an exotic foreigner.

It’s pretty clear how Obama got into Columbia – I believe it was by lying. Obama was a smart kid, even then gave “great interviews,” and talked (lied) his way into Columbia as an Indonesian student, using his Jakarta grade school transcripts (and perhaps Passport/citizenship papers) as proof. Columbia probably asked very few questions. They were thrilled to have an Indonesian student to brag about. They got what they wanted – “diversity.”

That was Obama’s edge that gained him admittance to the exclusive Ivy League world at Columbia and then Harvard Law School. But that also made him a fraud, who accepted admittance and foreign student aid under false pretenses.

Since selling this fraudulent story had succeeded beyond his wildest imagination, Obama was emboldened. So, he used it again to sell a book. Remember I’m not guessing here. It’s a fact that his book agent described Obama to publishers as “Born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia.” There is physical proof of these exact words. Bleeding heart liberal Manhattan book publishers bought it hook, line and sinker.

All of this lying and fraud based on a fantasy built an impressive platform for young Obama. It got him the credentials he needed for a career in politics (Columbia, Harvard Law, professor at Chicago Law School). Next he used that platform to run for office. He won. Then, won again, becoming a U.S. Senator. People started touting him as a Presidential candidate. All the lies and P.T. Barnum-like self promotion had worked for Obama. Too well. Now he had a deep, dark secret to cover-up.

His college records were his Achilles heel. He had to hide his tracks. His college records had to be sealed forever. Not because he was a foreigner and unqualified to be President, but because he was an American posing as a foreigner. That makes him a fraud unqualified to be President.

I would love for Mr. Obama to release his college records and prove me wrong. But of course he won’t…he can’t. Because at the top of his college admissions transcript would be the two words that would destroy his Presidency and legacy: “Foreign Student.”

No, I’m not a birther. I believe Obama is 100 percent American born. While never questioning his birth, I’ve been in the media nonstop for five years questioning his allegiance to America, American exceptionalism, and Judeo-Christian values. And I’ve exposed his plan (created by husband-wife professors Cloward and Piven at Columbia) to destroy capitalism by overwhelming the system with spending, debt, and entitlements. That purposeful plan is proven by facts – please see record spending, record debt, and record entitlements under Obama. This is all about a plan to destroy America carried out by an American posing as a foreigner.

No, Obama isn’t a foreigner. But we have a fraud in the White House.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This author puts a new twist on the subject and ma... (show quote)


Thank goodness! Now all the people who backed him, researched him, ridiculed him, etc. - don't look like idiots.

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 12:28:47   #
hprinze
 
Tasine wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sadly, you are correct. I don't really believe either of his elections for President were on the up and up.


It will only get worse. The 2014 elections for congress are already decided as is the 2016 election of Miss Piggy Clinton.

| Reply
Feb 5, 2014 13:16:19   #
oldroy
 
Tasine wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have great respect for Mr. Root, and he may be right, but I tend to agree with you - it seems obvious to me he is foreign born.

But we have, in my view anyway, far more worthy reasons to boot him out of office. At this point I find his birth totally irrelevant. What is relevant is 1)the Democrat Party ran a fraud for the Presidency, 2)the Republican Party didn't demand proper vetting of the Democrat candidate, 3)the Democrats still protect him and his Administration from all of their screw ups and crimes, 4)the media is complicit in his crimes, 5)our courts seem totally castrated, 6)idiotic fools reelected him for a second term, and 7)because of all of the above the citizens cannot kick him out of office without probably having to go to jail, have their properties confiscated, etc. The American people are getting a royal screwing by the government they pay for. Our founders are rolling in their graves at the level to which the United States of America has sunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ br I have great resp... (show quote)


I have to agree with everything you said here and even have some evidence of your number 4 assertion to offer to prove some of what you say about the media. I picked this one up from reading the article in The Blaze that I believe Prinze based his post on. It seems that Rachel Maddow surely did spend about 15 minutes trying to make Root look bad along with Nevada Republicans. She even brought in the MSNBC contributor named Schultz who was a strategist for the McCain campaign in 2008. He got the discussion on a very interesting topic but to me he proved what so many of those "contributors'' for the cable channels really are.

Anyway Maddow does such a great job of her entertainers' sound in this clip that I can still hear her rollicking voice minutes after watching it. She is considered a member of the media, isn't she?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5IGaLTuIkg

| Reply
Feb 6, 2014 14:05:16   #
deb_bus
 
I still believe he was born in what is now known as Kenya.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.