One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Posts for: Snoopy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 71 next>>
Feb 21, 2018 15:49:26   #
phenry wrote:
Let’s see what salt peterS has to say.



phenry:

Don't hold your breath for and answer from peterS.

Snoopy
 
Feb 16, 2018 15:21:37   #
Blade_Runner wrote:
There is no defense for such ignorance.

Any firearm is an efficient killing machine if that's what someone wants to do with it. I own AR15s and have shot many thousands of rounds with them. I have never killed anyone nor do I intend to do so unless absolutely necessary to protect my life and/or the lives of my family and friends. I truly resent your slanderous accusation that only because I own and shoot an AR15 I am deranged, delusional or disturbed. It is obvious that you have a deranged, delusional and disturbed attitude toward millions of responsible Americans who own and shoot AR15s, or any other gun for that matter. You've been spoon fed the anti-gun hype that guns are the problem. Your entire view of this is not based on reason, common sense, critical thinking, or any knowledge of firearms and the responsibilities of ownership, it is not based on what it means to be a self reliant and responsible American citizen, you are completely consumed by leftist politics, a party apparatchik. If it weren't for liberal politics, your f*cked up world would cease to exist. And this goes for all the liberal airheads blowing the gun control trumpets. None of you give a tinker's damn about the victims of violence, you don't give a shit about the causes of it, you don't even give a crap about enforcing the laws against crime, you are not looking for common sense, reasonable, practical solutions to violence. All that you care about is to demonize an inanimate object that has no say in how it is used. All that drives you is to condemn those of us who really do care about finding solutions to crime and mental illnesses.

What has liberalism done to make America a better place? What has it done to advance the cause of the American way of life. NOTHING. All liberalism has done is crush the human spirit, break down our society, erode our morals, corrupt our culture, thwart prosperity, destroy our education and healthcare systems, suppress our God given gift of freedom and free will, victimize and politicize everyone and everything, suppress intelligence, corrupt the fields of science, and in so many ways, pollute human existence. Put simply, liberalism has created the environment in which crime and violence thrives. And you have the gall to label all those opposed to your wickedness as deranged? Lord deliver us from godless reprobates.

"Sorry, I honestly don't understand why the resistance to tighter gun-control"

Of course you don't understand that. The resistance to tighter gun control is because gun control has never nor ever will prevent such violence. Gun violence, or any violence for that matter, is a symptom not the disease, it is the effect not the cause. Putting a bandaid on a headache doesn't work. Guns are not the problem
There is no defense for such ignorance. br br An... (show quote)


Blade Runner:

Your post is the best I have read in a long time. It touched every facet of the liberal mindset.

Great job!

Snoopy
Feb 16, 2018 08:23:52   #
rumitoid wrote:
Before Obama took office and for the eight years of his presidency we got a constant barrage by the NRA, Republican legislators, Conservative Media, and alt-Right conspiracy theorists that he was going to take away all guns (with "black helicopters" confiscating them in the middle of the night and taking the owners to "FEMA concentration camps"). He didn't do that. He did tighten gun control by executive order in January of 2015. Obviously, it was not enough.

The rate of murder or manslaughter in America by firearm is the highest by far in the developed world. We have had 18 school shootings in the first 45 days of 2018. Is it really right to do absolutely nothing to try and curtail this excessive violence? Or are more and more guns the answer? "Thoughts and prayers" are falling short and come always too late to save our children. And the nuclear argument that any control means the eventual end of Second Amendment rights to cease all discussions on the subject is wrong and irresponsible. The subject needs, demands, open and sincere dialogue for the sake of our nation's innocents and all citizens.

Debating the actual intent of the wording of the Second Amendment is useless; it no longer matters. You and I both know the Founding Fathers could not have possibly envisioned our present state and this is not 1776. What matters are American lives. We keep our guns, yet make sensible universal controls to try to insure greater safety for all. If there was a pandemic, and this rampant violence is a pandemic, Federal measures would be taken to protect the general public. Safeguards to help reduce this epidemic of murder and mayhem is simply just and wise. Help me see why we shouldn't act on better precautions. Or are we just to accept these tragic loses as "the cost of freedom," as O'Reilly said, willingly sacrificing our sons and daughter's for the "un-infringed" right to keep and bear arms?
Before Obama took office and for the eight years o... (show quote)


Rumitoid:

First of all the 18 reported school shootings are slanted to include instances where no one was at the schools, shooter was accidentally in a school parking lot at night and in most others no one one was hurt.

Aside from that: when are you folks going to catch on to the real culprit? Mental Health!! ALL of these shooters had mental issues. Linking the mental health data base with the NICS data base would go a long way to help that problem.

I do believe in proper training for ANYONE owning a gun and background checks.

The elite in this country have the money to hire professional armed guards while spouting "gun control". We have a situation in the United States where everyone is equal but those with money are MORE equal than others.

As far as the Second Amendment the wording is TIMELESS! It means we all have the right to protect and defend family and loved ones.

Snoopy
Feb 4, 2018 05:56:12   #
PulletSurprise wrote:
Government needs to fear the people; instead of people fearing the government.

Those who would suppress this memo and other pertinent information regarding our citizens are the same ones willing to oppress Martin L. King Jr. as he sought an equitable playing field for All Americans. We stand united or we fall divided.

Those who would suppress this memo and other pertinent information regarding our citizens are the same ones who put their own self-interest first over the good of our citizens and their liberties.

They are the same ones who darken the Red, White and Blue with bitterness and hate.

They are the same ones who rally with lies, deceit and attempt to manipulate others into shackles of hopelessness and strip meaning from life.

Tucker Carlson does an excellent job on covering the FISA Memo:

Tucker Carlson Tonight 2/2/18 | Tucker Carlson Tonight Fox News Today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PJJR0UESnk
Government needs to fear the people; instead of pe... (show quote)



PulletSurprise:

Great! I could not agree more!

Snoopy
Feb 3, 2018 07:27:52   #
proud republican wrote:
No they dont!!!They hate President Trump WAY more then they love US!!!!


Proud Republican:

They hate us, America and political freedom: they love Power and Money!

Snoopy
Jan 30, 2018 07:18:56   #
permafrost wrote:
All of us should be happy about the present economy.

Not only in the US, but in the world.

Yet we are fighting over the when and the what..

Does trump get the credit after one year?

Has he done something other then the tax gift? Was the tax cut the reason?

While it is clear that no single reason gets the credit. The tax cut must have some effect.

but many factors are involved.. The entire world major economy have recovered after the great recession and are going strong..

what are possible negative that could derail the good times?

3 dominant concerns... Economic inequality leading to war... the climate change problem... And the orange man, president of the United States..

This an interesting article, not very long, but too long to post.. Cover more then my short bits.. Yes, from the NYT but well balanced..

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/27/business/its-not-a-roar-but-the-global-economy-is-finally-making-noise.html


LONDON — A decade after the world descended into a devastating economic crisis, a key marker of revival has finally been achieved. Every major economy on earth is expanding at once, a synchronous wave of growth that is creating jobs, lifting fortunes and tempering fears of popular discontent.

No tidy, all-encompassing narrative explains how the world has finally escaped the global downturn. The United States has been propelled by government spending unleashed during the previous administration, plus a recent $1.5 trillion shot of tax cuts. Europe has finally felt the effects of cheap money pumped out by its central bank.

.......................

The long convalescence has yielded a global recovery that is far from blistering in pace, and geopolitical risks threaten its demise. Many economists are skeptical that the benefits of growth will reach beyond the educated, affluent, politically connected class that has captured most of the spoils in many countries and left behind working people whose wages have stagnated even as jobless rates have plunged.

............................................

The biggest concern comes from Washington, where the Trump administration has frequently vowed to punish Mexico and China for their lopsided trade balances with the United States — a step that would raise the cost of components used by American factories. In a sign that such talk has moved beyond rhetoric, the Trump administration this past week slapped protective tariffs on imports of solar panels and washing machines.

“You get into a trade war, that’s the real worry,” said Ben May, a global economist at Oxford Economics in London. “The impacts on global growth would be quite severe.”
All of us should be happy about the present econom... (show quote)


Permafrost:

I read the article . . . and you are telling us that the changes Trump made have NOTHING to do with the economy turnaround?

8 years of economic problems caused by restrictions finally took root and blossomed into recovery in 2017. If the previous administration had remained in power the recovery would have happened on their watch?

Difficult to swallow.

Snoopy
 
Jan 28, 2018 14:22:19   #
Loki wrote:
All but one of the last 25 have happened in gun free zones. Why is THAT?



To All:

Why did the previous administration arm Federal agencies that have NO NEED nor use for arms to compete their stated mission?

Could it be that they are AFRAID of the civilian population?

Snoopy
Jan 28, 2018 06:41:28   #
rumitoid wrote:
Ten years in research, meticulously and thoroughly screened, all reviewers say the author is correct.

And even if he is wrong, 11 school shootings in the first year of 2018: that's an acceptable cost of freedom? Do nothing?

We are by a wide margin the most violent nation of the so-called Free and Democratic World. It will take the combined deaths or injuries from guns of the five nearest countries to us to equal our stats. You don't have a problem with that fact? Again, the price of freedom?

What is the real threat? Right wing conspiracy! "The Left wants our guns so they can swoop down in Black helicopters in the middle of the night, with Left-wing's elite Russian force, to confiscate all weapons for their coup." This is the only reason we do not have sane gun control measures. NRA propaganda.

The Second Amendment is not sacrosanct, and even if misinterpreted to mean all citizens have the right to bear arms, we have a clear mandate to make such possession "regulated." Controlled. The State is not enough. It needs to be federal, as originally intended. Universal!

A failure to do is playing the role of the "permissive parent": "Go and kill, my son and daughter, but be home for late night snacks. Our Constitution loves you no matter what. It is your freedom."
Ten years in research, meticulously and thoroughly... (show quote)


Rummy

Try reading the Federalist Papers . . . the Second Amendment was aimed at having the States having a more powerful army (militia) to PREVENT the Federal government from becoming all-powerful.

Snoopy
Jan 19, 2018 07:26:49   #
badbobby wrote:
A couple goes to an agricultural show way out in the countryside on a fine Sunday afternoon, and watches the auctioning off of bulls for stud.


The man selling the bulls announces the first bull to be auctioned off: "A fine specimen, this bull reproduced 60 times last year."

BadBobby:

And then the fight started!

Snoopy









The wife nudges her husband in the ribs, and comments: "See! That was 5 times a month!"

The second bull is to be sold: "Another fine specimen, this wonder reproduced 120 times last year."
Again the wife bugs her husband: "Hey, that's some 10 times a month. What do YOU say to that?!"

Her husband is getting really annoyed with this comparison... The third bull is up for sale: "And this extraordinary specimen reproduced 360 times last year!"

The wife slaps her husband on the arm and yells: "That's once a day, every day of the year! How about YOU?!"

bull, joke



The husband was pretty irritated by now, and yells back:

"Sure, but why don't you ask the announcer if they were all with the same cow?!?"
A couple goes to an agricultural show way out in t... (show quote)
Jan 10, 2018 07:06:06   #
Kevyn wrote:
It is a sad day when violent criminal thugs who steal from the American people and take up arms against the police who protect us escape justice due to a technicality.


Kevin:

It's called "Flagrant Prosecutorial Misconduct". Freely translated to "Crooked BLM Lawyers".

Snoopy
Jan 7, 2018 10:24:15   #
Airforceone wrote:
As in the past I posted the poorest States which the South occupies the top ten. There also the highest in Food stamp distribution, the highest number of people Per Capita receiving Medicare. They receive the lowest wages and pay less taxes than all of the Blue states. They have the lowest level of education. These are the same people that coin the phrase of takers in this country. As I have posted in the past it’s these southern states that are actually the takers. But yet they vote for the republicans that are trying to take all these social programs away. There has to be a reason. It amazes me as to why they vote against there own self interest.

So in past I explained that incest is the highest in rural areas in the south it’s excepted as a tradition . Now along with Pedaphile’s being excepted expecially in Alabama. I decided to look up the states with the highest number of STD sexually transmitted diseases.

As I explained in the past through researching Physiologist doing a study of people that except a pathological liar like trump and why they support him even though he lies constantly. The actual disease is Illusory Truth It’s explained that it has something to do with there brains and the inability to process false statements which are repeated to them everyday and it becomes there truth and no way to convince them that they are living a lie.

So the least educated people along with incest there brain doesn’t stand a chance to develop. And I fact checked the states with the most cases of STD which also effects the brain. And starting with number one. Louisiana, North Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Alabama, Illinois And Texas.

With the highest rate of incest and Sexual transmitted diseases I think it’s time We understand that we finally understand why the south votes against there own self interest and excepts Pedaphile’s, there brains are fried and have no understanding between fact or fiction.

But at least now we know.

Illusory Truth= Incest and STD
As in the past I posted the poorest States which t... (show quote)


Airforce:

Did you check the fact that there is a difference between Medicare and Medicaid?

Snoopy
 
Jan 7, 2018 05:23:17   #
PeterS wrote:
What I want to know is why do you guys spend so much time watching MSNBC if you hate it's talk show hosts? I couldn't even tell you FOX's lineup because I never watch it so I have to wonder why you guys are so enamored with MSNBC and people you claim to hate?



Peter:

Maybe so folks like to see both sides of an issue before making a decision.

With you not watching Fox how do you know to be against it?

Snoopy
Jan 1, 2018 08:41:08   #
Raylan Wolfe wrote:
The party pooper's are the the right wing fools belief in propaganda from any source that coincides with their misguided agenda! Even foolish enough to believe a photo shopped photo that only a child would believe to be true! Their misguided belief's are destroying America!

https://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/horsehorse.asp



Rayon:

You never miss a chance to turn an article into a political statement.

Your life must be boring and totally negative.

Most of us on OPP see thru your silly and weak comments.

Maybe in 2018 your 2 brain cells will collide and come up with better statements.

Snoopy
Dec 31, 2017 20:29:55   #
Kevyn wrote:
A mistrial and new trial, you don’t let criminals evade justice due to a prosecution mistake. They will get a new trial.


Hey Kevvy:

You still haven't checked facts. You must be terrified of valid facts and the truth!

I know you didn't check any of those sites posted . . . you intend to remain DUMB!

I will state once again. It was a mistrial because the government screwed up and did not enter evidence they
we're REQUIRED to produce at Discovery.

If the evidence was produced the Bundy group would have been found innocent.

I cannot explain it any simpler!

Snoopy
Dec 31, 2017 16:56:18   #
Kevyn wrote:
The land was annexed by the United Sates in 1848 after the Mexican American war. It was paid for with the blood of American troops before Nevada even became a state. Cattle damage land in a number of ways from trampling fauna, overgrazing leading to erosion and in some cases fouling water supplies. I routinely utilize public land for recreation and where there is a fee to use it I gladly pay.


Kevin:

It is called the Bureau of Land Management . . . and their job is to "manage" land not to steal the land for politicians to turn a profit with a solar power field.

And you info has what to do with Bundy trial. The Feds withheld evidence during discovery . . . Your answer to that?

Snoopy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 71 next>>
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.