One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Watch: Liberals Are Panicking After This Fine Display By Nancy Pelosi on Live TV
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Mar 20, 2017 09:54:05   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
And they have the nerve to call members across the aisle having mental moments of incompetence. Wow! Poor ole' Nancy takes the cake. https://www.teaparty.org/watch-liberals-panicking-seeing-nancy-pelosi-live-tv-224419/
 
Mar 20, 2017 10:01:57   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Wow ! The sad part about this is not the fact she gets elected year after year by a highly Democrat population. The sad thing is they obviously pay no attention. If they did they would at least primary the demented bitch.
fullspinzoo wrote:
And they have the nerve to call members across the aisle having mental moments of incompetence. Wow! Poor ole' Nancy takes the cake. https://www.teaparty.org/watch-liberals-panicking-seeing-nancy-pelosi-live-tv-224419/
Mar 20, 2017 10:13:02   #
Babsan
 
JFlorio wrote:
Wow ! The sad part about this is not the fact she gets elected year after year by a highly Democrat population. The sad thing is they obviously pay no attention. If they did they would at least primary the demented bitch.


I think Stretch Pelosi fits perfectly in the crime syndicate.She even has competition in the "stupid" comments division.Quite a few give her a run for it in the out of touch stupid/evil comments
Mar 20, 2017 10:13:33   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
Wow ! The sad part about this is not the fact she gets elected year after year by a highly Democrat population. The sad thing is they obviously pay no attention. If they did they would at least primary the demented bitch.

No schitte. Is she just one mess after another? And they have the nerve to call Trump the crazy one. Lived in SF during the early 70s' living with a couple of Augusta, GA. flight attendants that worked for World Airways. Was engaged to one. It was interesting as all get out....but I had to get out while driving down Van Ness, some guy through me a kiss. That was it for me. A little too liberal for my liking even back then.
Mar 20, 2017 10:16:00   #
Babsan
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
No schitte. Is she just one mess after another? And they have the nerve to call Trump the crazy one. Lived in SF during the early 70s' living with a couple of Augusta, GA. flight attendants that worked for World Airways. Was engaged to one. It was interesting as all get out....but I had to get out while driving down Van Ness, some guy through me a kiss. That was it for me. A little too liberal for my liking even back then.


.Nowadays the bums are allowed to piss and shit where ever on the streets.One shit right in front of my hotel on Union
Mar 20, 2017 10:16:46   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
Babsan wrote:
I think Stretch Pelosi fits perfectly in the crime syndicate.She even has competition in the "stupid" comments division.Quite a few give her a run for it in the out of touch stupid/evil comments

Why is it they don't have someone portraying the insane Ms. Pelosi on that Late Saturday night show? Oh that's right it's the very liberal SNL. Talk about a show that has gone into the dumper. If anybody qualifies for the 25th Amendment....
 
Mar 20, 2017 10:17:54   #
robmull (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
And they have the nerve to call members across the aisle having mental moments of incompetence. Wow! Poor ole' Nancy takes the cake. https://www.teaparty.org/watch-liberals-panicking-seeing-nancy-pelosi-live-tv-224419/






It's all part of our controlled "crash test," spin, and Pelosi (D), is just keeping America's conservative astonishment factor in view. President Trump (R), has the entire cabal in a cold, cold sweat. And everything they have (D)one over the past two years has backfired all-over their radical secular liberal progressive Marx/Alinsky (D), asses. And there is NOTHING they can (D)o about it. Even a military-style "coup," is being projected with the OFA trip, but I haven't seen or heard anything quite so stupid since being spit-on after the Navy, and the {"rapidly crushed"} SDS, Weather Underground movement (D), of the late '60's, early '70's. Hummmmmmmm. What IS that "crushing" noise I keep hearing??? GOOOOOOOOO PRESIDENT "45" DONALD J. {SEATED AT THE "RIGHT" HAND OF GOD, BORN AGAIN} TRUMP (R); JUST LIKE THE WEATHER!!!
Mar 20, 2017 10:19:07   #
Babsan
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Why is it they don't have someone portraying the insane Ms. Pelosi on that Late Saturday night show? Oh that's right it's the very liberal SNL. Talk about a show that has gone into the dumper. If anybody qualifies for the 25th Amendment....


Hollywood like the MSM are all propaganda outlets like the old USSR Isvestia and Pravda.
Mar 20, 2017 10:22:25   #
Babsan
 
robmull wrote:
It's all part of our controlled "crash test," spin, and Pelosi (D), is just keeping America's conservative astonishment factor in view. President Trump (R), has the entire cabal in a cold, cold sweat. And everything they have (D)one over the past two years has backfired all-over their radical secular liberal progressive Marx/Alinsky (D), asses. Hummmmmmmm. What IS that "crushing" noise I keep hearing??? GOOOOOOOOO PRESIDENT "45" DONALD J. {SEATED AT THE "RIGHT" HAND OF GOD, BORN AGAIN} TRUMP (R); JUST LIKE THE WEATHER!!!
It's all part of our controlled "crash test,&... (show quote)


The Crime syndicate(D) pushing thru a Muslim Plant Fraud was their downfall,Also allowing a criminal like the Queen of Corruption run and demeaning all Americans also added to their fall
Mar 20, 2017 10:22:32   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
Babsan wrote:
.Nowadays the bums are allowed to piss and shit where ever on the streets.One shit right in front of my hotel on Union

That's just insane. Used to hit "Perry's" on Union as often as I could. Lived on Clay just off Van Ness. My fiancée worked at Henry Africa's. But Perry's was four deep on a Friday night. And the women were extraordinary. You would have to go some to find better looking women. And the dinner faire was to die for. The good ole' days. Back to Pelosi. She is INSANE. She so proud of that fiasco she put together. Probably upset that her whole legacy is going down the drain. She could care less about San Fran.
Mar 20, 2017 10:24:05   #
Babsan
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
That's just insane. Used to hit "Perry's" on Union as often as I could. Lived on Clay just off Van Ness. My fiancée worked at Henry Africa's. But Perry's was four deep on a Friday night. And the women were extraordinary. You would have to go some to find better looking women. And the dinner faire was to die for. The good ole' days.


 
Mar 20, 2017 10:26:46   #
robmull (a regular here)
 
Babsan wrote:
Hollywood like the MSM are all propaganda outlets like the old USSR Isvestia and Pravda.







No (D)oubt, Babs, no (D)oubt!!! What IS that "crushing" noise I keep hearing??? GOOOOOOOOOOO PRESIDENT "45" DONALD J. {SEATED AT THE "RIGHT" HAND OF GOD, BORN AGAIN} TRUMP (R); JUST LIKE THE WEATHER!!!
Mar 20, 2017 10:41:26   #
S. Maturin (a regular here)
 
Let's try focusing on the issue and not the personality of the 'messenger'.

Demprogs NEED education as an indoctrination tool to form up little plastic minds into the demprog mold. That ensures them generation after generation of poorly-educated, finely indoctrinated demprog future voters. That is a huge issue and it matters little that Pelosi is barking mad.. mad as a hatter, or certifiably insane.. the message is what matters, here.
Mar 20, 2017 10:48:50   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
And they have the nerve to call members across the aisle having mental moments of incompetence. Wow! Poor ole' Nancy takes the cake. https://www.teaparty.org/watch-liberals-panicking-seeing-nancy-pelosi-live-tv-224419/


She definitely sounds "off." But I do agree that education is important, but the entire budget can't be held hostage by the funding of it.
Mar 20, 2017 11:07:25   #
Larry the Legend
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
And they have the nerve to call members across the aisle having mental moments of incompetence. Wow! Poor ole' Nancy takes the cake. https://www.teaparty.org/watch-liberals-panicking-seeing-nancy-pelosi-live-tv-224419/


Honestly, I think she's 'on' something. She seems dislocated and confused, like she's struggling to hold it together long enough to get through what amounts to a statement of less than 100 words. Sad, really, but I for one will not be unhappy to see the back of her. Really says a lot about the people of San Fransisco that she keeps getting re-elected...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.