One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Rafael 'Ted' Cruz birth certificate
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Aug 19, 2013 12:44:41   #
BoJester (suspended)
 
Seems that rafaeel released his birth certificate over the weekend, and whaddya know?, he is a Canadian by birth, conferred upon him by his birth in Canada, and he has NEVER renounced his Canadian citizenship.
Of course this presents a major problem. On one hand the crazy birthers will be opposing rafaeel because of dual citizenship, and on the other hand, conservatard/teabags will be screaming that it doesn't matter. Much different than the constant whining they do about President Obama.
This will much fun if rafaeel declares, and makes it to the repuke debates.
 
Aug 19, 2013 12:52:12   #
AuntiE
 
BoJester wrote:
Seems that rafaeel released his birth certificate over the weekend, and whaddya know?, he is a Canadian by birth, conferred upon him by his birth in Canada, and he has NEVER renounced his Canadian citizenship.
Of course this presents a major problem. On one hand the crazy birthers will be opposing rafaeel because of dual citizenship, and on the other hand, conservatard/teabags will be screaming that it doesn't matter. Much different than the constant whining they do about President Obama.
This will much fun if rafaeel declares, and makes it to the repuke debates.
Seems that rafaeel released his birth certificate ... (show quote)



There will certainly be much conjecture, debate and descension on this matter; however, he had the wherewithal to make it public record well in advance of any primaries. Further, he has made NO attempt to hide any of his educational records. Perhaps, he actually knows the definition of transparency.
Aug 20, 2013 19:15:11   #
alex
 
BoJester wrote:
Seems that rafaeel released his birth certificate over the weekend, and whaddya know?, he is a Canadian by birth, conferred upon him by his birth in Canada, and he has NEVER renounced his Canadian citizenship.
Of course this presents a major problem. On one hand the crazy birthers will be opposing rafaeel because of dual citizenship, and on the other hand, conservatard/teabags will be screaming that it doesn't matter. Much different than the constant whining they do about President Obama.
This will much fun if rafaeel declares, and makes it to the repuke debates.
Seems that rafaeel released his birth certificate ... (show quote)


how many times must you idiots be hit over the head before something will penetrate, his dad was Cuban
Aug 21, 2013 18:41:33   #
katz
 
alex wrote:
how many times must you idiots be hit over the head before something will penetrate, his dad was Cuban


His mother is American. End of discussion.
Aug 21, 2013 18:50:26   #
alex
 
katz wrote:
His mother is American. End of discussion.


ok I understand there's nobody home
Aug 21, 2013 18:52:45   #
AuntiE
 
alex wrote:
ok I understand there's nobody home


Did you need new tires? Is that why "my" Alex keeps spinning his wheels?
 
Aug 21, 2013 18:56:49   #
alex
 
AuntiE wrote:
Did you need new tires? Is that why "my" Alex keeps spinning his wheels?


WELL STUPIDITY BUGS ME
Aug 21, 2013 18:58:41   #
AuntiE
 
alex wrote:
WELL STUPIDITY BUGS ME


You did notice I am providing limited input. I can not afford new tires currently due to expenses for work on the house. :-D
Aug 21, 2013 19:06:05   #
alex
 
AuntiE wrote:
You did notice I am providing limited input. I can not afford new tires currently due to expenses for work on the house. :-D


yeah I stopped commenting for a while and should have continued
Aug 21, 2013 19:15:26   #
AuntiE
 
alex wrote:
yeah I stopped commenting for a while and should have continued


You and I will pretend no one else is here. It is my feeling the Senate should always have strong members, both parties. Past history has shown us with the correct people on both sides much can be accomplished. In recent years, those Senators who had the ability to sit down, reason, write and hash things out have left due to the extreme rancorous dialog. One of the people who always comes to my mind is John Warner, like his politics or not. He always acted with dignity and decorum. Ted Cruz has the potential to be an outstanding model in the Senate for the foreseeable future. Frankly, it would not offend me to rid the Speakership of John Boehner; however, Eric Cantor does not do much for me either. Much forethought and consideration would have to occur for a strong replacement in that position.
Aug 21, 2013 19:21:32   #
rumitoid
 
Cruz is beginning to sound like he was born down the rabbit hole.
 
Aug 21, 2013 19:24:50   #
alex
 
AuntiE wrote:
You and I will pretend no one else is here. It is my feeling the Senate should always have strong members, both parties. Past history has shown us with the correct people on both sides much can be accomplished. In recent years, those Senators who had the ability to sit down, reason, write and hash things out have left due to the extreme rancorous dialog. One of the people who always comes to my mind is John Warner, like his politics or not. He always acted with dignity and decorum. Ted Cruz has the potential to be an outstanding model in the Senate for the foreseeable future. Frankly, it would not offend me to rid the Speakership of John Boehner; however, Eric Cantor does not do much for me either. Much forethought and consideration would have to occur for a strong replacement in that position.
You and I will pretend no one else is here. It is ... (show quote)


I really wish Cruz was eligible to be president, I know the libs keep screaming that he is but that is just to cover up the fact that they broke the law and figure if they can talk us into doing the same it will justify them
Aug 21, 2013 19:25:44   #
AuntiE
 
rumitoid wrote:
Cruz is beginning to sound like he was born down the rabbit hole.


On issues, not. In this instance, perhaps.

Check your PM shortly.
Aug 21, 2013 19:31:08   #
rumitoid
 
AuntiE wrote:
On issues, not. In this instance, perhaps.

Check your PM shortly.


I was alluding to his insane call to shut down the government, to default. This is like me telling you not to pay money already owed on your credit cards. What would that accomplish for you? It will do the same for the US.
Aug 21, 2013 19:31:39   #
AuntiE
 
alex wrote:
I really wish Cruz was eligible to be president, I know the libs keep screaming that he is but that is just to cover up the fact that they broke the law and figure if they can talk us into doing the same it will justify them


I contend his presence in the Senate is to the advantage of everyone.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.