We are not some political camp blindly advocating an agenda by following a pre-set list of bullet points. Instead, we let individuals voice their opinions and back them with facts and logical reasoning.
We are a community of people who gathered together specifically to discuss politics and uncover the truth behind what's happening in the world today, right this minute.
Daily, you'll be receiving our political forum digest with the latest hottest news, analysis, discussions and some things the media simply won't report to you.
Here are just some of the things being uncovered on One Political Plaza right now:
• What hurts the economy more: the welfare or the defense spending? (The answer isn't what you thought. I guarantee it.)
• Do immigrants bring more money into the economy by being consumers or do they send more "back home"? We have some hard numbers posted.
(What if we take into account the new immigrants from Syria currently headed to the US? How does that change the immigration debate?)
• Why do politicians lie? You hear people always say that politicians are all crooks. But why is that? Why can't there be more honest politicians? Or can there? (This will surprise you, as it surprised me when I found out.)
• Is the minimum wage all about the union contracts or about actually helping those at the bottom? Does it actually help? (This will definitely change your mind about the issue.)
• Furthering LGBT equality rights through lawsuits to the point of forcing businesses to serve against their beliefs. Does that violate the rights of business owners? Or does the notion of equality trump it all?
• Will Obamacare actually solve the healthcare problem in the long run, or is just a fad that will be reversed eventually? (Some interesting arguments in favor of one of the sides. Something you probably haven't considered.)
• Join in and see for yourself. This will shock you. And it's all completely FREE!
• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free or if there is some catch: we are a social website for people who like to discuss politics and know what's happening out there. So we don't sell anything, we don't solicit for political donations, and we don't work as a recruiting front for any party or agenda. It's as simple as that.
Here is how to proceed:
Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our political mailing list distribution. Right away, you'll get access to more thought provoking content than you could imagine. And you'll get all that for free, completely unrestricted.
Don't delay! Join the best political community on the Internet.
Among our users we have influential business owners in various industries, active and retired military, former and current government employees who share their insight and provide unprecedented level of access to information that you won't find anywhere else. Some speak anonymously using aliases, others disclose their identities (it's up to them), and we provide a way for you to hear what they have to say. Some of them only post information on our website and nowhere else! So you won't find it anywhere.
(A new digest is released each day. So if you don't sign up now, you'll miss today's issue and everything covered in it.)