One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Question for our Bible thumpers
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 next>>
Dec 3, 2017 08:27:54   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
When does Trump go to church?
 
Dec 3, 2017 08:36:07   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
When does Trump go to church?


Trump IS a church.

And so is every living human.
_________________________________
1 Corinthians 6:19

" Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; "
_________________________________

Try to do a little research before you ask a stupid question.............................. Bob
Dec 3, 2017 08:54:46   #
pappadeux (a regular here)
 
Don't know, besides 'God' lives in your 'spiritual' heart but first, you have to have one. Do you?
Dec 3, 2017 08:55:40   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
When does Trump go to church?
Trump is no more Christian than Osama Bin Laden.
Dec 3, 2017 08:58:39   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Trump is no more Christian than Osama Bin Laden.


We didn't hire him to be a Christian.

We hired him for this.


Dec 3, 2017 09:04:02   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
We didn't hire him to be a Christian.

We hired him for this.
yu didn’t hire him, Putin did.
 
Dec 3, 2017 09:04:43   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
We didn't hire him to be a Christian.

We hired him for this.


And you'll get this.


Dec 3, 2017 09:11:28   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
And you'll get this.


Then you can enjoy saying President Pence, bob.
Dec 3, 2017 09:14:41   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
Bad Blob wrote:
And you'll get this.


Not until this


Dec 3, 2017 09:35:21   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
When does Trump go to church?


On Sunday, maybe?
Dec 3, 2017 09:47:40   #
hippity
 
Who cares when he goes to church. Trump is president to save the USA from the swamp creatures. God made him president for that purpose, so saving the USA from Obama's horrible 8 years of ALLAH worship, the United States of America will come back to its Christian beginnings.
 
Dec 3, 2017 09:54:30   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
hippity wrote:
Who cares when he goes to church. Trump is president to save the USA from the swamp creatures. God made him president for that purpose, so saving the USA from Obama's horrible 8 years of ALLAH worship, the United States of America will come back to its Christian beginnings.


It's ironic, isn't it? Half of the country makes direct comparisons between him and the devil, or at least Hitler, and yet he is bringing some semblance of Christianity back the the United States. Maybe it''s true. Maybe he was sent by God to redeem our people. After all, it is well known that God works in mysterious ways and if He doesn't come, He sends...
Dec 3, 2017 10:03:13   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
It's ironic, isn't it? Half of the country makes direct comparisons between him and the devil, or at least Hitler, and yet he is bringing some semblance of Christianity back the the United States. Maybe it''s true. Maybe he was sent by God to redeem our people. After all, it is well known that God works in mysterious ways and if He doesn't come, He sends...


God sent a pussy grabber to redeem our people!!
Dec 3, 2017 10:12:07   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
God sent a pussy grabber to redeem our people!!


It's easy to pass judgement when you are the perfect human, isn't it bob?
Dec 3, 2017 10:14:04   #
pappadeux (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
God sent a pussy grabber to redeem our people!!
\Wether you believe in God or not your last statement was 'blasphemeth' to say the least It is easy to see why you have the handle "Bad Bob" which is most fitting.right now you are being watched.


Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.