One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Who is gone?
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Oct 12, 2017 05:40:39   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Has anyone been keeping a tally of who had been kicked off OPP? I have noticed a couple of vulgar posters have fallen silent and don’t know if they were banned or are just incapable of expressing themselves without using profanity and insults.
 
Oct 12, 2017 06:17:18   #
eden (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Has anyone been keeping a tally of who had been kicked off OPP? I have noticed a couple of vulgar posters have fallen silent and don’t know if they were banned or are just incapable of expressing themselves without using profanity and insults.


It is quiet for sure. One wonders where the worst abusers will go to vent their spleen if OPP is off limits for their hostility. I only fear for some poor woman out there with nowhere to go...
Oct 12, 2017 06:37:38   #
Weasel (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Has anyone been keeping a tally of who had been kicked off OPP? I have noticed a couple of vulgar posters have fallen silent and don’t know if they were banned or are just incapable of expressing themselves without using profanity and insults.


Mabey we could post some Milk Cartons.
Oct 12, 2017 06:48:32   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Check the post office walls.
Oct 12, 2017 06:49:14   #
Randy131 (a regular here)
 
I'd rather hear vulgarity than all the hatred that constantly comes from liberals, progressives, and Democrats who aren't intelligent enough to understand that lies and false accusations are a lot more vulgar than profanity. They also don't understand that accusations without proof is a form of profanity and is vulgar to our American beliefs that all are innocent until they can be proven guilty, and rumor or false and unfounded accusations are usually lies, the most vulgar things that can be identified in the realm of speech, yet they spread them to satisfy their hatred. Kevyn is one of the more guilty of these crimes against American justice, that is the real vulgarity that he complains about but violates, making him a hypocrite, which is the puveyor of lies, the profanity of all haters, which is spewed all over OPP threads on a daily basis by liberals, progressives, Democrats, and especially Kevyn.



eden wrote:
It is quiet for sure. One wonders where the worst abusers will go to vent their spleen if OPP is off limits for their hostility. I only fear for some poor woman out there with nowhere to go...
Oct 12, 2017 07:01:39   #
Weewillynobeerspilly (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Has anyone been keeping a tally of who had been kicked off OPP? I have noticed a couple of vulgar posters have fallen silent and don’t know if they were banned or are just incapable of expressing themselves without using profanity and insults.




Don't worry kevvypoo, I will never leave ya baby girl.........that's a promise!!
 
Oct 12, 2017 07:07:06   #
Weewillynobeerspilly (a regular here)
 
eden wrote:
It is quiet for sure. One wonders where the worst abusers will go to vent their spleen if OPP is off limits for their hostility. I only fear for some poor woman out there with nowhere to go...




We shall adapt and overcome, like we always do.....with that gender confusion you libs like to promote.....why does it have to be some poor woman? Is that your Freudian slip on only lib men will marry another man, so they are not subject to abusing a wife......good catch!!
Oct 12, 2017 07:12:24   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
Randy131 wrote:
I'd rather hear vulgarity than all the hatred that constantly comes from liberals, progressives, and Democrats who aren't intelligent enough to understand that lies and false accusations are a lot more vulgar than profanity. They also don't understand that accusations without proof is a form of profanity and is vulgar to our American beliefs that all are innocent until they can be proven guilty, and rumor or false and unfounded accusations are usually lies, the most vulgar things that can be identified in the realm of speech, yet they spread them to satisfy their hatred. Kevyn is one of the more guilty of these crimes against American justice, that is the real vulgarity that he complains about but violates, making him a hypocrite, which is the puveyor of lies, the profanity of all haters, which is spewed all over OPP threads on a daily basis by liberals, progressives, Democrats, and especially Kevyn.
I'd rather hear vulgarity than all the hatred that... (show quote)


No one posts more false stories than you do, you are like the trump of OPP.
Oct 12, 2017 07:15:21   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
There are many examples of "the pot calling the kettle black" on OPP, i.e., those (from all sides) not worthy of "casting the first stone." Hopefully, the new policy will minimalize the vulgarity, threats and hatefulness.
Oct 12, 2017 07:44:31   #
Randy131 (a regular here)
 
No, I could never take your place as the one who posts more false stories, unfounded accusations, and just plain hypocritical lies as than you do, and everyone on OPP knows that well by now. Everything I said about Kevyn can apply to you doublally.



moldyoldy wrote:
No one posts more false stories than you do, you are like the trump of OPP.
Oct 12, 2017 08:12:51   #
robmull (a regular here)
 
Randy131 wrote:
No, I could never take your place as the one who posts more false stories, unfounded accusations, and just plain hypocritical lies as than you do, and everyone on OPP knows that well by now. Everything I said about Kevyn can apply to you doublally.








It's their job, R131. "Lefty," as warned by "hero" {Chris Matthews/"MSLSD"}, "red-(D)iaper baby," Saul Alinsky (D), "{C}an't go back." Ole' Saul's "Rules for Radicals," makes it quite clear that, "{I}f the communist movement is exposed to the enemy, America, the movement must be physically strong-enough to overthrow the Western free-market civilization or the radical movement will be rapidly crushed." "Lefty," is now going "balls to-the-walls," to ignore any opposition to political, "Hollyweird," and "journalistic" secular liberal progressives, OWS, BLM, Antifa, OFA, NBPP, AAIG, LGBTQ {activists}, MB, etc., and if - hummmmmmmm. What IS that "crushing" noise I keep hearing??? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTIC, CONSERVATIVE, CONSTITUTIONALIST, REAL-AMERICAN, PRESIDENT "45" DONALD J. {GOD-FEARING, BORN-AGAIN} TRUMP (R); JUST LIKE THE WEATHER. CHOO-CHOO, CHOO; "the {TRUMP} train is comin', better jump on-board"!!! Or not.
 
Oct 12, 2017 08:13:21   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
Randy131 wrote:
No, I could never take your place as the one who posts more false stories, unfounded accusations, and just plain hypocritical lies as than you do, and everyone on OPP knows that well by now. Everything I said about Kevyn can apply to you doublally.


You just posted yesterday about the Seth rich lie.
Oct 12, 2017 08:27:10   #
robmull (a regular here)
 
Randy131 wrote:
No, I could never take your place as the one who posts more false stories, unfounded accusations, and just plain hypocritical lies as than you do, and everyone on OPP knows that well by now. Everything I said about Kevyn can apply to you doublally.








"Pigeons/liberal progressives and chess," R131. At this late stage of-the-game, to expect Kevyn or moldy, etc., to understand conservative common-sense is like expecting to see an interesting game of chess with a pigeon. I do love the never-ending conservative lists of liberal progressive hypocrisies you present, and the usual "lefty's" "hypocritical lies," are always enlightening. Keep-up the good work, 131!!!
Oct 12, 2017 12:36:20   #
eden (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Check the post office walls.


Mmmm 😁😁😁
Oct 12, 2017 12:40:41   #
eden (a regular here)
 
Randy131 wrote:
I'd rather hear vulgarity than all the hatred that constantly comes from liberals, progressives, and Democrats who aren't intelligent enough to understand that lies and false accusations are a lot more vulgar than profanity. They also don't understand that accusations without proof is a form of profanity and is vulgar to our American beliefs that all are innocent until they can be proven guilty, and rumor or false and unfounded accusations are usually lies, the most vulgar things that can be identified in the realm of speech, yet they spread them to satisfy their hatred. Kevyn is one of the more guilty of these crimes against American justice, that is the real vulgarity that he complains about but violates, making him a hypocrite, which is the puveyor of lies, the profanity of all haters, which is spewed all over OPP threads on a daily basis by liberals, progressives, Democrats, and especially Kevyn.
I'd rather hear vulgarity than all the hatred that... (show quote)


Especially the lies, false accusations and vulgarities from his friends, political "allies" and Secretary of State.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.