One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Obama memorial
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 next>>
Jul 12, 2017 19:25:25   #
SinnieK
 
This jackass got the nerve to even ask this after he had almost destroyed this country. We should fight so that would never ever happen. So he was the first black president who hates this country and wants to fundamental change this country and the US Constitution, so screw him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a president dies, the country pays for their burial. In the case of a president like JFK, who was a war hero and assassinated in the middle of a term, something extravagant is in order His burial at Arlington with the memorial paid for by the people cost almost $4 million in today’s money, adjusted for inflation. The Kennedy family paid for the casket, vault and the eternal flame.

Ronald Reagan, one of the most influential men in history, is buried in California at his Presidential Library, paid for by donations from the people and the Reagan family. In fact, other than Kennedy, which we can all agree was warranted, no president has ever cost the taxpayers more than $100K in today’s money to bury.

The clause in the Presidential Contract enacted by congress in 1819 states that the president shall receive the burial service deemed fit for his stature and that the cost of the funeral and burial plot will be paid for by the people of a grateful nation. While every president who has died in modern history, except Reagan, took advantage of that perk of the presidency, none have gone so far that anyone would ever have noticed. Until now that is.

Barack Obama has just submitted his plans for burial in a plot that will house his entire family, citing the Kennedys, the Tafts and the Roosevelts as precedent, inside a monument he had designed to celebrate the nation’s first black president. (Don’t forget he is half white) The monument, will cost the taxpayers roughly $120 million and will be listed as a national historical place with 24 hour protection from the 3rd US Infantry Regiment, just like the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

The memorial would be built immediately upon approval and occupy the Northeast quadrant of the lawn near the Washington Monument with a view of the White House:

The monument itself would include quotes from his years as president along with a giant bronze statue and burial crypts for him and his family under a large arch:

You heard that right. Obama will be guarded around the clock in a monument among those of our founding fathers and greatest heroes, paid for by the taxpayer. It’s not too late to call your congressman and object.


 
Jul 12, 2017 19:40:00   #
boatbob2 (a regular here)
 
the ONLY place for obozos memorial,after he dies,is the nearest GARBAGE DUMP....(leave space for obozos casket)..
Jul 12, 2017 21:00:48   #
tdsrnest (a regular here)
 
boatbob2 wrote:
the ONLY place for obozos memorial,after he dies,is the nearest GARBAGE DUMP....(leave space for obozos casket)..


I am confused about the comment that Obama almost destroyed this country.

He took office
10% unemployment
Banks going Backrupt
Stock market dropped by 145%
5 million people lost there homes
2 Phony Wars based on WMDs
Banks failing
Gained healthcare for 28 million people

So what did he destroy
Jul 12, 2017 21:28:43   #
peter11937 (a regular here)
 
boatbob2 wrote:
the ONLY place for obozos memorial,after he dies,is the nearest GARBAGE DUMP....(leave space for obozos casket)..


There you go! Agree with you!
Jul 12, 2017 21:30:48   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
SinnieK wrote:
This jackass got the nerve to even ask this after he had almost destroyed this country. We should fight so that would never ever happen. So he was the first black president who hates this country and wants to fundamental change this country and the US Constitution, so screw him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a president dies, the country pays for their burial. In the case of a president like JFK, who was a war hero and assassinated in the middle of a term, something extravagant is in order His burial at Arlington with the memorial paid for by the people cost almost $4 million in today’s money, adjusted for inflation. The Kennedy family paid for the casket, vault and the eternal flame.

Ronald Reagan, one of the most influential men in history, is buried in California at his Presidential Library, paid for by donations from the people and the Reagan family. In fact, other than Kennedy, which we can all agree was warranted, no president has ever cost the taxpayers more than $100K in today’s money to bury.

The clause in the Presidential Contract enacted by congress in 1819 states that the president shall receive the burial service deemed fit for his stature and that the cost of the funeral and burial plot will be paid for by the people of a grateful nation. While every president who has died in modern history, except Reagan, took advantage of that perk of the presidency, none have gone so far that anyone would ever have noticed. Until now that is.

Barack Obama has just submitted his plans for burial in a plot that will house his entire family, citing the Kennedys, the Tafts and the Roosevelts as precedent, inside a monument he had designed to celebrate the nation’s first black president. (Don’t forget he is half white) The monument, will cost the taxpayers roughly $120 million and will be listed as a national historical place with 24 hour protection from the 3rd US Infantry Regiment, just like the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

The memorial would be built immediately upon approval and occupy the Northeast quadrant of the lawn near the Washington Monument with a view of the White House:

The monument itself would include quotes from his years as president along with a giant bronze statue and burial crypts for him and his family under a large arch:

You heard that right. Obama will be guarded around the clock in a monument among those of our founding fathers and greatest heroes, paid for by the taxpayer. It’s not too late to call your congressman and object.
This jackass got the nerve to even ask this after ... (show quote)

On 23 April 2017 the web site Last Line of Defense claimed President Barack Obama’s burial plans were a lavish waste of taxpayer funds:

When a president dies, the country pays for their burial. In the case of a president like JFK, who was a war hero and assassinated in the middle of a term, something extravagant is in order. His burial at Arlington with the memorial paid for by the people cost almost $4 million in today’s money, adjusted for inflation. The Kennedy family paid for the casket, vault and the eternal flame.

Barack Obama has just submitted his plans for burial in a plot that will house his entire family, citing the Kennedys, the Tafts and the Roosevelts as precedent, inside a monument he had designed to celebrate the nation’s first black president. The monument, which will occupy space on the National Mall along with monuments to Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson and hundreds of thousands of fallen heroes, will cost the taxpayers roughly $120 million and will be listed as a national historical place with 24 hour protection from the 3rd US Infantry Regiment, just like the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

The claim and iterations of it predictably drew outrage on social media:

Although the story subsequently spread to other sites, Last Line of Defense is a fake news site whose disclaimer states:

DISCLAIMER: America’s Last Line of Defense is a satirical publication that uses the imagination of liberals to expose the extreme bigotry and hate and subsequent blind gullibility that festers in right-wing nutjobs. We present fiction as fact and our sources don’t actually exist. Names that represent actual people and places are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and do not in any way depict reality.
Jul 12, 2017 23:57:37   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
tdsrnest wrote:
I am confused about the comment that Obama almost destroyed this country.

He took office
10% unemployment
Banks going Backrupt
Stock market dropped by 145%
5 million people lost there homes
2 Phony Wars based on WMDs
Banks failing
Gained healthcare for 28 million people

So what did he destroy


Then why don't you pay his family's elaborate burial and hire guards to make sure no one tries to steal his precious remains. He came very close to destroying everything we hold dear. And is still trying. He may yet succeed.
 
Jul 13, 2017 01:17:26   #
SinnieK
 
tdsrnest wrote:
I am confused about the comment that Obama almost destroyed this country.

He took office
10% unemployment
Banks going Backrupt
Stock market dropped by 145%
5 million people lost there homes
2 Phony Wars based on WMDs
Banks failing
Gained healthcare for 28 million people

So what did he destroy


Sorry, what you had believed were fake news and fake reports.
Jul 13, 2017 08:36:14   #
tdsrnest (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Then why don't you pay his family's elaborate burial and hire guards to make sure no one tries to steal his precious remains. He came very close to destroying everything we hold dear. And is still trying. He may yet succeed.


You keep saying he came close to destroying everything we hold dear. What would that be please explain. You must have something in mind please tell me.
Jul 13, 2017 08:38:27   #
tdsrnest (a regular here)
 
SinnieK wrote:
Sorry, what you had believed were fake news and fake reports.


Where tell me where it's sad that the right wing on OPP use talking points but can't explain.
Jul 13, 2017 09:16:58   #
goofball (a regular here)
 
tdsrnest wrote:
I am confused about the comment that Obama almost destroyed this country.

He took office
10% unemployment
Banks going Backrupt
Stock market dropped by 145%
5 million people lost there homes
2 Phony Wars based on WMDs
Banks failing
Gained healthcare for 28 million people

So what did he destroy


He distroyed your brain, dummy!
Jul 13, 2017 09:30:11   #
maryla (a regular here)
 
WTF Nobody should waste money on anything for that bastard....a memorial would indicate he did something

SinnieK wrote:
This jackass got the nerve to even ask this after he had almost destroyed this country. We should fight so that would never ever happen. So he was the first black president who hates this country and wants to fundamental change this country and the US Constitution, so screw him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a president dies, the country pays for their burial. In the case of a president like JFK, who was a war hero and assassinated in the middle of a term, something extravagant is in order His burial at Arlington with the memorial paid for by the people cost almost $4 million in today’s money, adjusted for inflation. The Kennedy family paid for the casket, vault and the eternal flame.

Ronald Reagan, one of the most influential men in history, is buried in California at his Presidential Library, paid for by donations from the people and the Reagan family. In fact, other than Kennedy, which we can all agree was warranted, no president has ever cost the taxpayers more than $100K in today’s money to bury.

The clause in the Presidential Contract enacted by congress in 1819 states that the president shall receive the burial service deemed fit for his stature and that the cost of the funeral and burial plot will be paid for by the people of a grateful nation. While every president who has died in modern history, except Reagan, took advantage of that perk of the presidency, none have gone so far that anyone would ever have noticed. Until now that is.

Barack Obama has just submitted his plans for burial in a plot that will house his entire family, citing the Kennedys, the Tafts and the Roosevelts as precedent, inside a monument he had designed to celebrate the nation’s first black president. (Don’t forget he is half white) The monument, will cost the taxpayers roughly $120 million and will be listed as a national historical place with 24 hour protection from the 3rd US Infantry Regiment, just like the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

The memorial would be built immediately upon approval and occupy the Northeast quadrant of the lawn near the Washington Monument with a view of the White House:

The monument itself would include quotes from his years as president along with a giant bronze statue and burial crypts for him and his family under a large arch:

You heard that right. Obama will be guarded around the clock in a monument among those of our founding fathers and greatest heroes, paid for by the taxpayer. It’s not too late to call your congressman and object.
This jackass got the nerve to even ask this after ... (show quote)
 
Jul 13, 2017 11:05:15   #
boatbob2 (a regular here)
 
I will pitch in some money for obozos memorial,IF,they make a bronze statue,of obozo,ON HIS KNEES,with holders cock in his mouth.
Jul 13, 2017 11:17:37   #
Cmac
 
Nest,,,,,,,Google the bastard,then if you can read go ahead and try to make a hero of him!!!All you ass holes on these pages should have to go through hell because of him....worse president of my life and I've been around for 77 years and that says a lot!!!!
Jul 13, 2017 11:48:21   #
Radiance3 (a regular here)
 
SinnieK wrote:
This jackass got the nerve to even ask this after he had almost destroyed this country. We should fight so that would never ever happen. So he was the first black president who hates this country and wants to fundamental change this country and the US Constitution, so screw him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a president dies, the country pays for their burial. In the case of a president like JFK, who was a war hero and assassinated in the middle of a term, something extravagant is in order His burial at Arlington with the memorial paid for by the people cost almost $4 million in today’s money, adjusted for inflation. The Kennedy family paid for the casket, vault and the eternal flame.

Ronald Reagan, one of the most influential men in history, is buried in California at his Presidential Library, paid for by donations from the people and the Reagan family. In fact, other than Kennedy, which we can all agree was warranted, no president has ever cost the taxpayers more than $100K in today’s money to bury.

The clause in the Presidential Contract enacted by congress in 1819 states that the president shall receive the burial service deemed fit for his stature and that the cost of the funeral and burial plot will be paid for by the people of a grateful nation. While every president who has died in modern history, except Reagan, took advantage of that perk of the presidency, none have gone so far that anyone would ever have noticed. Until now that is.

Barack Obama has just submitted his plans for burial in a plot that will house his entire family, citing the Kennedys, the Tafts and the Roosevelts as precedent, inside a monument he had designed to celebrate the nation’s first black president. (Don’t forget he is half white) The monument, will cost the taxpayers roughly $120 million and will be listed as a national historical place with 24 hour protection from the 3rd US Infantry Regiment, just like the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

The memorial would be built immediately upon approval and occupy the Northeast quadrant of the lawn near the Washington Monument with a view of the White House:

The monument itself would include quotes from his years as president along with a giant bronze statue and burial crypts for him and his family under a large arch:

You heard that right. Obama will be guarded around the clock in a monument among those of our founding fathers and greatest heroes, paid for by the taxpayer. It’s not too late to call your congressman and object.
This jackass got the nerve to even ask this after ... (show quote)


=================
I am not going to pay for Obama's memorial. This is added insult to injury. After he destroyed this great country of ours, and enriched himself and family, he still wants to suck every part of our being. The prior presidents spent their burial and memorial using their own money or donations from friends, and the people who love them.

Obama's burial must be in Chicago, or his body sent back to Kenya where his family lives. It was reported that he was born there. It is just fitting and proper that his dead body rots where he was born. Or in Hawaii? I am not sure of that.
Jul 13, 2017 12:02:52   #
Mike Easterday (a regular here)
 
Any garbage incinerator should work .
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.