One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
A Diaper Change!
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Apr 20, 2017 21:41:16   #
Cool Breeze (suspended)
 
Trump has stated that "changing diapers" is his wife's job! Now you know! LOL!


 
Apr 20, 2017 22:23:16   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
Trump has stated that "changing diapers" is his wife's job! Now you know! LOL!


You will never know the responsibility of changing a diaper.

No female would even get close enough to you to smell you.

And since you're an impotent eunuch faggot, you will never produce an offspring.

Thank heaven for that.

We certainly don't need another deviant stunt monkey like you.

Right ?...........................PUNK??
Apr 20, 2017 22:39:34   #
Ve'hoe
 
And what she wipes,,, out, is akin to you,, you know,, sh-t.... does that make you sad, when other turds from your neighborhood,,,, have their promising lives cut short,, and flushed down the sh-tter????

Guess,,, turd lives dont matter, huh????

Tough break.....


Cool Breeze wrote:
Trump has stated that "changing diapers" is his wife's job! Now you know! LOL!
Apr 20, 2017 22:56:03   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
Trump has stated that "changing diapers" is his wife's job! Now you know! LOL!




What a outstanding example of why Colon Breeze made it on the trio teamed axis of stupid...the other two thirds of a undeniable team of stupid are..pooped1 and glow queen respectively and will remain the powerhouse of OPP'S axis of stupid into the foreseeable future...
"you can't fix stupid"
Apr 20, 2017 23:55:11   #
ghostgotcha (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
What a outstanding example of why Colon Breeze made it on the trio teamed axis of stupid...the other two thirds of a undeniable team of stupid are..pooped1 and glow queen respectively and will remain the powerhouse of OPP'S axis of stupid into the foreseeable future...
"you can't fix stupid"


Indeed !

Apr 20, 2017 23:59:51   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
ghostgotcha wrote:
Indeed !



Yeah,me too, I'm sorry.
 
Apr 21, 2017 06:00:45   #
Mom8052
 
ghostgotcha wrote:
Indeed !



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My thought exactly!!!!!
Apr 21, 2017 06:48:00   #
viking747
 
I keep thinking maybe breezy will have intelligent to say some day. I'm still waiting for his first breeze of smart.
Apr 21, 2017 06:54:57   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
Trump has stated that "changing diapers" is his wife's job! Now you know! LOL!


Apr 21, 2017 07:59:10   #
Cool Breeze (suspended)
 
Linda I will save you! There is no need to fear! Have these miscreants kidnapped you? They're lipping for a whipping!


Apr 21, 2017 11:00:56   #
samtheyank (a regular here)
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
Trump has stated that "changing diapers" is his wife's job! Now you know! LOL!


I have five young girls in my family. I have changed plenty of diapers and fed them plenty of formula. I can do it as well as any woman and not ashamed to admit it. I also served in the USMC. I am a great Marine Dad. I have taught my daughters respect, honor and love for their country and fellow man. Two of them have already graduated from college. One enters medical school this fall. I am not quite sure what the other one will do, but whatever it is she will do it well. The other three are still in the pipeline waiting to do something positive. Damn! I am proud of them. No damn Liebtards in this family. By the way! My wife is a lawyer and we have had to share responsibility in raising these young women. My wife and I are very much in love with each other and raising these young ladies has been a labor of love. It hasn't always been easy and there were a couple of times I thought the engines on the plane would stall, but with God's help we have endured and have been prosperous.
 
Apr 21, 2017 11:10:08   #
Cool Breeze (suspended)
 
samtheyank wrote:
I have five young girls in my family. I have changed plenty of diapers and fed them plenty of formula. I can do it as well as any woman and not ashamed to admit it. I also served in the USMC. I am a great Marine Dad. I have taught my daughters respect, honor and love for their country and fellow man. Two of them have already graduated from college. One enters medical school this fall. I am not quite sure what the other one will do, but whatever it is she will do it well. The other three are still in the pipeline waiting to do something positive. Damn! I am proud of them. No damn Liebtards in this family. By the way! My wife is a lawyer and we have had to share responsibility in raising these young women. My wife and I are very much in love with each other and raising these young ladies has been a labor of love. It hasn't always been easy and there were a couple of times I thought the engines on the plane would stall, but with God's help we have endured and have been prosperous.
I have five young girls in my family. I have chang... (show quote)


Maybe you could take El Presidente Trump under your wing!
Apr 21, 2017 11:31:38   #
samtheyank (a regular here)
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
Linda I will save you! There is no need to fear! Have these miscreants kidnapped you? They're lipping for a whipping!


What a crock of horse manure. I thought I had seen it all. C. B. I have to admit it there are times even when you take the cake. You should have been on Hillary's staff. You would have made it a hell of a lot more interesting.
Apr 21, 2017 11:32:34   #
samtheyank (a regular here)
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
Maybe you could take El Presidente Trump under your wing!


No thank you!
Apr 21, 2017 11:33:23   #
samtheyank (a regular here)
 
viking747 wrote:
I keep thinking maybe breezy will have intelligent to say some day. I'm still waiting for his first breeze of smart.


but you keep getting the FART!
Page: 1 2 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.