One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: Liberty Tree
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 573 next>>
Mar 25, 2019 11:17:05   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
Great article! https://ipatriot.com/wheres-the-beef/ You can indict 'a ham sandwich' but you can't indict a President that is innocent. Bottom line, it was a pathetic attempt.


Democrats will never give up. Guilt or innocence does not matter, rule of law does not matter, fairness does not matter, nothing matters to them except getting Trump by any means possible.
 
Mar 25, 2019 07:57:24   #
tbutkovich wrote:
They tried to punk Trump! All the Democrat so called authorities who made bold statements trying to convince “We The People” that the Trump campaign was guilty of collusion now have to “eat crow.” How’s that crow taste, Schiff, Nadler, CNN’s Mathews, Lemon, Inteligence Agent’s Brennan & Klapper? We also have “buzzard on the menu” for those Democrats and their surrogates to feast on, once we run out of crow!


You know they are not going to give up.
Mar 24, 2019 16:17:48   #
proud republican wrote:
See what???...That was in Mueller's report!!!!...What the hell else you want to see?????????
See what???...That was in Mueller's report!!!!...W... (show quote)


Democrats will never give up trying to get Trump. Evidence is irrelevant to them.
Mar 24, 2019 15:08:55   #
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
That would seem reasonable to a reasonable person, but, unfortunately that's not what we're dealing with here.


Democrats do not care about evidence, the rule of law, justice or anything but getting Trump anyway they can.
Mar 24, 2019 14:38:40   #
Kevyn wrote:
Where have you seen the report?it has not been released.


We know the findings, so do Democrats. You are still hoping.
Mar 24, 2019 13:54:53   #
The Mueller report did not come out like Democrats wanted so they will yell coverup and continue their fishing expedition in hopes of finding something on Trump. This is not how justice should work.
 
Mar 24, 2019 07:55:54   #
lindajoy wrote:
Very true and you can already hear and or read where they are coming unglued, no indictment for President Trump or others, sealed or unsealed...

Just wait its mounting now and the crying rooms and tissue is being delivered as we speak...

Anger and hate mounting, be of little concern, its now just because they couldn’t indict him...

All the others going by the dems will also be as useless as this waste of time, money and embarrassment to our nation..

The good thing about it all is Muellers report whatever it may say will be the “ best evidence” to be used later by Trumps attorney’s etc...

C’est la vie mon amie🌹🌹
Very true and you can already hear and or read whe... (show quote)


Qui, Qui, mon ami 😄😄
Mar 23, 2019 21:53:02   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
they jus can't believe it. After 1 year,10 months, 6 days, Mueller says there will be "no more indictments". Of course the schmucks on the left like Adam Schiff plan to carry this on for God knows how long! Oh that's right, until the left catches Trump going 5 over the speed limit. Anything...just give us anything! is the mantra from the Left right now. They are desperate!!!!! https://video.foxnews.com/v/6017285960001/#sp=show-clips


Perfect example of abuse of power, just what the founders feared in a unresrained central government.
Mar 23, 2019 21:03:36   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6017150816001/?playlist_id=930909813001#sp=show-clips Only proves how far off base the Left is.....from Congressman to reporters, anchors who are in the tank. Mueller was "beyond reproach" two weeks ago, now he's a schmuck. If this was a trial, it would be "double jeopardy". Adam Schifhole will go on with an investigation. I'd put 10 guys on Schifty (PI's or whatever) to go through everything in his life, maybe. Most of these investigations start only when there is enough of a criminal element (a smoking gun), The fact that they can go after a sitting President over Nothing is deplorable. (a good word to use, don't you think?).
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6017150816001/?playlis... (show quote)


You know the Democrats are not going to stop trying to find a way to get Trump.
Mar 23, 2019 20:58:13   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6017150816001/?playlist_id=930909813001#sp=show-clips Only proves how far off base the Left is.....from Congressman to reporters, anchors who are in the tank. Mueller was "beyond reproach" two weeks ago, now he's a schmuck. If this was a trial, it would be "double jeopardy". Adam Schifhole will go on with an investigation. I'd put 10 guys on Schifty (PI's or whatever) to go through everything in his life, maybe. Most of these investigations start only when there is enough of a criminal element (a smoking gun), The fact that they can go after a sitting President over Nothing is deplorable. (a good word to use, don't you think?).
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6017150816001/?playlis... (show quote)


Too many RINOS and gutless people in the Senate to do anything.
Mar 23, 2019 19:49:38   #



They seem to think that Congress is above the President. They need to read the part about co-equal branches and the justice department is under the President and not Congress.
 
Mar 23, 2019 19:37:42   #
proud republican wrote:
Investigation,after investigation, after investigation,after investigation......There are over 16 investigations into Prez Trump and all because he dared to win Presidential election over OLD HAG!!!!.....This is unbelievable BS and i hope KARMA hits DemonRats hard when its their turn to run for President!!!!
Investigation,after investigation, after investiga... (show quote)


It is a personal vendetta by the Democrats and nothing more.
Mar 23, 2019 19:24:28   #
PeterS wrote:
What makes you say Democrats won't accept that no more indictments are to come from Mueller? The investigation into Trump has just begun by the Democrats and then there is the Southern District of NY which has much more on Trump than Mueller ever had. Democrats know that this is just the beginning so I see no reason they would be disappointed.

What surprises me is that cons saw this as a witch hunt have been absolutely mum over the facts that it doesn't seem to be the case. After all, if Mueller was out to get Trump he certainly had the time to make up the charges necessary to do so. That he didn't, means that Cons have been totally full of shit this whole time and disparaging our legal system for no other reason than to try to protect their worthless leader...
What makes you say Democrats won't accept that no ... (show quote)


It was you libs crowing the whole time that after the Mueller investigation Trump and his whole family were going to jail. Now that has not panned out you use he same old Democrat trick of accusing others of what you do yourself. You are the ones disparaging the legal system by using it on a personal vendetta. Now you will try to use the state legal system to manufacture some charges. You are as anti- America as one can get.
Mar 23, 2019 17:49:07   #
Oldsailor65 wrote:
SOWELL'ISMS, Interesting views

MANY COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES ARE OPENLY OPPOSED TO PERMITTING MR. SOWEL TO LECTURE THEIR STUDENTS AND FACUILTY. I WONDER WHY?

Mr. Sowell grew up in Harlem, served in the Marine Corp during Korean War...Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard, Masters from Columbia U...Economist, Social Theorist, Philosopher, Author...Senior Fellow. Hoover Institution, Stanford University...National Humanities Medal... Francis Boyer Award...


I have a book of his best writings. Great stuff, unless you are a liberal.
Mar 23, 2019 17:18:35   #
PeterS wrote:
Does it matter? It worked out in Trumps favor--are you trying to change that???


You have no proof of that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 573 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.