One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: Floyd Brown
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 464 next>>
Aug 19, 2019 09:47:52   #
PeterS wrote:
Did you know that the government of Isreal provides free healthcare and education for all of its citizens?

Just saying...


Americans. Mostly those on the right don't want to share their advantages with others as well as they could.
We are a me first group. In many ways.
 
Aug 19, 2019 09:38:49   #
proud republican wrote:
BTW he was 6 feet tall 187 lbs..He was taller then the distance between top of the bed and the floor..It doesn't make sense...to me...


Having an opinion on an issue like this leaves you open to suspicion on you views on other issues.
Just what is the quality of your views on any issue.

More than one person has died under a questionable situation.
Leaving people on the site with questions.
I say the way for the average person to look at an issue like that issue.
How can they avoid put them self in a questionable situation like that.
So avoid aging your others & cherish your friends who look out for your best interests.

Life is precious.
An untimely death should be avoided at all costs.

If one is to die I would favor just not waking up.
Aug 19, 2019 01:51:28   #
Mikeyavelli wrote:
I am therefore humbled by your declaration.


I ask only for people to post their true feelings on issue.
If we do that there is no winning of losing.
We are all in this together.

We need to leave room for each other to live our life's as best we can.
Aug 19, 2019 01:43:26   #
drlarrygino wrote:
I see a lot of angry racism and bigotry in your post. "Whitemales", "Old white males" is offensive and derogatory. What if we used "Old and senile black civil rights demonrats", or "Apish looking demonrat blacks running for president?" That would be offensive, so knock the derogatory comments off!


I guess you don't know that I am an old white male.
While just being an average person while having most of the advantages of being white.
So I do know a bit about what it meant to be white.

Now if I had been a true full blooded conservative & taken full advantage of all the perks.
I may not have been the liberal person I am today.
The more you have the more paranoid about keeping what you have & wanting more you become.
I am what I am. There is no big change in what I am going to take place.

Now I have more because I spend less.
I spend less because I like having more. In that way you might say I am a true conservative.
Aug 18, 2019 15:49:48   #
proud republican wrote:
I dont support any violence ,but you people are waaay more violent and disrespectful to us ...And that is a fact!!!


Who are you people?
When you answered my post?
Aug 18, 2019 15:41:26   #
karpenter wrote:
I Don't See Links Or Quotes
We Know A Trait Of The Average Prog
Is They Tend To Have Analytical Problems

So Let's See The Links And Quotes


This is just a site where we offer our opinions.
If you are looking for facts & truth you are in the wrong place.
 
Aug 18, 2019 14:52:03   #
[quote=EmilyD]This week on Crooked Media’s “Pod Save America,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said many of President Donald Trump’s supporters were not educated enough on racism to understand the policies they support are racist.

Ocasio-Cortez said, [i]“It’s not about asking are Trump voters racist. We need to talk about racism, not racists. Racist — it’s a very two-dimensional, boring conversation. Is something racist, yes or no.”

She continued, “We need to talk about racism, its contours, its histories, where it manifests, how it’s used, because like all winning political phenomena, whether good or bad in your opinion, they rely on collation building. So Trump relied on a coalition, and a core part of that coalition were racists building a collation with all sorts of other people that could be susceptible to racist views—if they were blankets and layered and made people feel good about it not being a racist thing.”

That you don't understand the problem that is the problem.
You have closed you mind to a new & different look at things around you. Quote

You wish to hang onto a system that is changing around you.
The faults of the past are now open game for change.

You can keep a closed mind or you can try to understand want is taking place.
Aug 18, 2019 14:43:04   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
And I know at least 40 people that think you're full of horse pucky.


I think you know about horse manure because so much of what you have to say is horse manure too.
(Pucky is not a word for normal people)

Those that have the greatest influence over our lifes like to divide us.
So being divided we set here & divide our self more over minor differences.

I will leave with one thought in mind.
That we meet of this battle field another day.

Spouting empty thoughts & ideals meant to enrage each other.

I think that is the main agenda for most of us.
Some one (Persons unknown) wish us to differ with each other.

I once thought that finding agreement with others was important.
How wrong I was.
Some one divided us & it is our task to keep the division.

Isn't strange how simple life really is?

Well here is to making the division wider tomorrow.

LOL!
Aug 18, 2019 14:23:14   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
Just for fun tell about just 5 messes Trump has made. Not enough 'freebies' for you. You're obviously not a VET or you appreciate what he has done for vets. You're obviously not looking for a job because now there are jobs more jobs than people looking for them. You're obviously not in the "market" or you would be ecstatic. You obviously don't have a 401K or you'd be ecstatic for the 2nd time. You obviously don't live near the southern border or you would be worried about the cartel, or incurable disease. So tell me what your big gripe is.
Just for fun tell about just 5 messes Trump has ma... (show quote)


Well if you think Trump is the embodiment of truth wonderment you have serious mental problems.
If you are waiting for him to live up to what he stands for you are a part of what is a major problem in this nation.

What is coming in the near future is not going to your liking.
As always the left cleans up the economic mess created by the rights running the government.
Setting it up for the right to give tax breaks to the few.
Only this time the left will be in power long enough to make some breaks for every one.

The playing field will be a bit fair for more people.
That last part is what you fear the most.
You just don't have what it takes to make it on your own with out the rules that favor money over human effort.
As I see it you have sold your soul to the Devil (Big Money)

If you & I were to be in almost any larger group of people most would not be able tell what part of society we come from.

I look for the amount of compassion & empathy others have for others.
I do not have much of either for any one that seems to lack compassion & empathy for others.
Aug 18, 2019 13:59:53   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
Want don't you educate us on how open borders are a great deal for the safety of this country. Opioids, human trafficking, violent criminals and like Trump said about MS-13 "animals" coming in. Yeah, give us a lesson on 'the good pts of open borders, or paying for healthcare for illegals, or late term abortion. Please enlighten us. On second thought don't waste your time. If I ever decide to sell my soul to the devil I'll look you up. One of the greatest things Trump has ever said was "this country will never be a 'socialist country!!!'.
Want don't you educate us on how open borders are ... (show quote)


We have more harm done to us by those born & raised in this country that we will have by any one from outside this nation. Trump is a prime example.

I just get kicks finding out just how screwed up so many of those on this site are.
You for one.
Aug 18, 2019 13:54:21   #
Radiance3 wrote:
======
Floyed, do you have a job? Are you waiting for the socialist DEMS to hand out everything free? Open borders; Free medical for all including illegals; free college including illegals; free housing and food for those who don't want to work. Pay of student debts of $1.3 trillion. EPA control for $93 trillion for 10 years, where each household pays $70,000 each year.

All these promises are baits to buy your votes. There is no country in the world who was able to sustain those baits but ended up to communism/socialism where all people lost their most basic rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That is life itself. Do you want to replace that with the lucrative baits given to you?
Those are promises. Not realistic because they will all end up in poverty. And back to slavery. Do you love slavery. That is how socialism and communism work. Any country who succeeded in socialism? They are now all running to the US to escape. But you love to have them. Try NK, China, Cuba, Venezuela and the rest of the south of the border countries. Why millions of them are coming to the US?
====== br Floyed, do you have a job? Are you waiti... (show quote)


I am a tired retired old man.
I have set aside a few dollars & am getting by on social security for most of my expenses.
At 82 I still can set aside a couple of dollars a month.
Don't know just how much longer I have to put up with the messes Trump keeps making.
I have all that I need & most of what I want.
Or I could say I have all I want because I don't want much.

There are those with much that reach for more from the government.
I read the finance news & there seems to be not many business that are not getting help or tax breaks from the government.

There seems to be a disconnect on your part about money from government for private companies when speaking of socialism.
According to you when government money helps individuals it is bad.
When it helps businesses it is not socialism & is fine.

Such is the world we live in.
 
Aug 18, 2019 13:31:28   #
Radiance3 wrote:
======
Floyed, do you have a job? Are you waiting for the socialist DEMS to hand out everything free? Open borders; Free medical for all including illegals; free college including illegals; free housing and food for those who don't want to work. Pay of student debts of $1.3 trillion. EPA control for $93 trillion for 10 years, where each household pays $70,000 each year.

All these promises are baits to buy your votes. There is no country in the world who was able to sustain those baits but ended up to communism/socialism where all people lost their most basic rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That is life itself. Do you want to replace that with the lucrative baits given to you?
Those are promises. Not realistic because they will all end up in poverty. And back to slavery. Do you love slavery. That is how socialism and communism work. Any country who succeeded in socialism? They are now all running to the US to escape. But you love to have them. Try NK, China, Cuba, Venezuela and the rest of the south of the border countries. Why millions of them are coming to the US?
====== br Floyed, do you have a job? Are you waiti... (show quote)


You have drank too much rightwing Kool-Aid for me to bother to spend much time with educating you.
Aug 18, 2019 13:27:12   #
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Go easy on Flynn?
That's man talk. Comey wears too much mascara to be a man.


Well you lack any real realistic input on the problems we face as individuals in America today.

You lost you criedibity when you post what you just posted.
Aug 18, 2019 12:33:52   #
JFlorio wrote:
Damn. Can’t seem to find em. Oh well I’m sure some Democrats will say we have a new gun law but you can keep your gun and ammo. Just like we could keep are healthcare plan and doctors. Sorry, forgot. That didn’t work out so good. Neither will this idea.


I think you need to look at just what the 2nd amendment says.
It provides for state militias members carrying arms.

So I would say that any one not belonging to a military militia has no individual right to carry arms.
So I say one had better read the small print.
If the NRA wishes to still have a place in this nation they had better get it right.
Aug 18, 2019 12:12:23   #
trucksterbud wrote:
Just for the newbies to this "Climate Change Alarmism" here is the main groups argument on said topic. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm merely relaying the info here. And, notice the date on the topic of the article.

February 27, 2012 at 10:32am

In their recent article in the Wall Street Journal, “No Need to Panic About Global Warming,” a group of sixteen world-renowned scientists decry the unscientific alarmism over “global warming,” citing numerous inconvenient facts that dispute global warming claims. Here is a video interview with signatory William Happer, Professor of Physics, Princeton University:

https://youtu.be/2cR3KjXRlKk

Their message to policymakers?

There is no compelling scientific argument for drastic action to “decarbonize” the world’s economy. Even if one accepts the inflated climate forecasts of the IPCC, aggressive greenhouse-gas control policies are not justified economically. . . . Every candidate should support rational measures to protect and improve our environment, but it makes no sense at all to back expensive programs that divert resources from real needs and are based on alarming but untenable claims of “incontrovertible” evidence.

This statement follows up on the public resignation of Nobel Prize-winning physicist Ivar Giaever from the American Physical Society (APS) in which he states:

I did not renew [my membership] because I cannot live with the [APS policy] statement: ‘The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring. If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth’s physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now.’ In the APS it is OK to discuss whether the mass of the proton changes over time and how a multi-universe behaves, but the evidence of global warming is incontrovertible?

The group of scientists note the following facts that refute climate alarmist claims:

1. The lack of global warming for well over 10 years now: (again, the article was written in 2012)

This is known to the warming establishment, as one can see from the 2009 “Climategate” email of climate scientist Kevin Trenberth: “The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t.” But the warming is only missing if one believes computer models where so-called feedbacks involving water vapor and clouds greatly amplify the small effect of CO2.

The lack of warming for more than a decade—indeed, the smaller-than-predicted warming over the 22 years since the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) began issuing projections–suggests that computer models have greatly exaggerated how much warming additional CO2 can cause. Faced with this embarrassment, those promoting alarm have shifted their drumbeat from warming to weather extremes, to enable anything unusual that happens in our chaotic climate to be ascribed to CO2.

2. CO2 is not a pollutant: (read that again newbies, CO2 is NOT a POLLUTANT)

CO2 is a colorless and odorless gas, exhaled at high concentrations by each of us, and a key component of the biosphere’s life cycle. Plants do so much better with more CO2 that greenhouse operators often increase the CO2 concentrations by factors of three or four to get better growth. This is no surprise since plants and animals evolved when CO2 concentrations were about 10 times larger than they are today. Better plant varieties, chemical fertilizers and agricultural management contributed to the great increase in agricultural yields of the past century, but part of the increase almost certainly came from additional CO2 in the atmosphere.

3. The smear campaigns by the warming establishment are outrageous:

Although the number of publicly dissenting scientists is growing, many young scientists furtively say that while they also have serious doubts about the global-warming message, they are afraid to speak up for fear of not being promoted—or worse. They have good reason to worry. In 2003, Dr. Chris de Freitas, the editor of the Journal Climate Research, dared to publish a peer-reviewed article with the politically incorrect (but factually correct) conclusion that the recent warming is not unusual in the context of climate changes over the past thousand years. The international warming establishment quickly mounted a determined campaign to have Dr. de Freitas removed from his editorial job and fired from his university position. Fortunately, Dr. de Freitas was able to keep his university job.

4. Even if one accepts the inflated climate forecasts of the IPCC, aggressive greenhouse-gas control policies are not justified economically.

A recent study of a wide variety of policy options by Yale economist William Nordhaus showed that nearly the highest benefit-to-cost ratio is achieved for a policy that allows 50 more years of economic growth unimpeded by greenhouse gas controls. This would be especially beneficial to the less-developed parts of the world that would like to share some of the same advantages of material well-being, health and life expectancy that the fully developed parts of the world enjoy now. Many other policy responses would have a negative return on investment. And it is likely that more CO2 and the modest warming that may come with it will be an overall benefit to the planet.

If elected officials feel compelled to “do something” about climate, we recommend supporting the excellent scientists who are increasing our understanding of climate with well-designed instruments on satellites, in the oceans and on land, and in the analysis of observational data. The better we understand climate, the better we can cope with its ever-changing nature, which has complicated human life throughout history. However, much of the huge private and government investment in climate is badly in need of critical review.

This is not the way science is supposed to work, but we have seen it before–for example, in the frightening period when Trofim Lysenko hijacked biology in the Soviet Union. Soviet biologists who revealed that they believed in genes, which Lysenko maintained were a bourgeois fiction, were fired from their jobs. Many were sent to the gulag and some were condemned to death.

The scientists then address the key issue of why there is so much intolerance and corruption among global-warming proponents, and the answer they give is sadly, “Follow the money.” (once again here newbies, the same old answer, follow the money....t....)

Alarmism over climate is of great benefit to many, providing government funding for academic research and a reason for government bureaucracies to grow. Alarmism also offers an excuse for governments to raise taxes, taxpayer-funded subsidies for businesses that understand how to work the political system, and a lure for big donations to charitable foundations promising to save the planet. Lysenko and his team lived very well, and they fiercely defended their dogma and the privileges it brought them.

Link here to full article: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/global-warming-hoax-leading-scientists-debunk-climate-alarmism

My add on...t... And all the while that the climate change alarmists bang their drums about some unknown and unexplained worldwide threat they feel compelled to address, they totally ignore that there are three separate components here that their small minds can't quite grasp.

1) - Humans emit CO2 - that's Carbon Dioxide, or the fizz in your soda pop, a lot of fire extinguishers have it, trees and plants breath it, we emit it. So, humans and plant life are inextricably linked and can't do without each others emissions. This climate change argument is like saying that if we stop ALL trees from breathing and emitting oxygen and nitrogen, the human race will be able to breathe easier. See how your argument is approaching the absurd now newbies..??

2) - The internal combustion engine, gas, diesel or natural gas - all emit CO1, or carbon MONoxide. They DO NOT emit Carbon Dioxide in any way shape or form. And what is carbon MONoxide..?? Another form of carbon emission THAT BREAKS DOWN OVER TIME. When the carbon MONoxide from vehicle emissions hits the dirt or sand on the side of the road it breaks down into - guess here -..... carbon and oxide. This is the reason there is a grey powder on the side of the road along the barditches in bigger cities. Its CARBON and OXIDE showing up in its natural form. And what are humans..?? We are carbon based creatures. It is not harmful to us in the least. Sure, if you breath carbon MONoxide in large enough quantities over a short period of time it will KILL YOU..!! This is how some people commit suicide. Duct tape a garden hose to the exhaust of their car, put the end in the cabin and start the car and set inside. Presto, quick death.

3) - None of the climate change alarmists realize that coal fired power plants emit - Carbon MONoxide, sulfur dioxide, nitric acid, and..... carbon dust. They do NOT and WILL NOT EVER emit Carbon Dioxide. So, please newbies, can the squawk about all this CO2... Without it trees and plant life CANNOT exist, which in turn would GUARANTEE the human race COULD NOT exist...

Get it right for once..
Just for the newbies to this "Climate Change ... (show quote)


Yes you can over look the ice is melting & sea levels are rising & say there is no global warming.
Or you can say that mankind with some of their habits add to global warming & we should try to control as much of those actions as we can.
It may well be just a drop in the bucket.
But the bucket is over flowing now.
One cannot over look the facts & just accept what is going on.
Weather patterns are changing & causing more damage to our planet.
Along with danger to personal lifes'.

Well the sky is not falling. but more rain in some areas is.
While in other areas less rain is falling.
You don't want to do any thing about it so people will just have to put up with things getting worse.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 464 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.