One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Posts for: Wolfman888
Page 1 of 69 next> last>>
Oct 27, 2023 10:53:11   #
RandyBrian wrote:
Haven't heard from you in a while. Kind of enjoyed it.


Someone has to bring a dose of reality to these moronic conspiracy laden posters on this site.

Your Orange God lost; he is a malignant narcissist, he wouldn't cross the street to pi** on you if you were on fire holding his wife. She has accepted this, why don't y'all ?
Go to
Oct 25, 2023 16:44:18   #
Radiance3 wrote:
===================
Thank you. I am glad the t***h is coming out. My defenses for president Trump never falter no matter how I encountered so much attacks and degradations from his political opponents. Donald Trump is a patriot.

I've admired Donald Trump since the beginning. His patriotism and dedicated vision he'd aspired to make this country truly great again could not be denied. He sacrificed his life, his fortune, against all relentless attempts by the left to stop him.
=================== br I Thank you. I am glad t... (show quote)


Forget the political opponents, what about families that get down on their knees every night
and hope the moronic gene that caused family members to v**e for Trump is not passed on to future generations?

His orange hair will match his jumpsuit and Crocs when he is soon imprisoned.
Go to
Dec 20, 2022 14:13:25   #
Big Kahuna wrote:
Trump is a marketing genius. I already put my 2nd order in.


What pathetic rubes y'all are.

Another con by the biggest grifter in US history.

And you clowns bought into it.

You would be pathetic if not so stupid.
Go to
Dec 20, 2022 14:09:40   #
Larai wrote:
Ok.. So I'll say you're right regarding, that we can't judge history by the fact that we may or not have lived it or even had been born at the time it was all going on.. As a matter of fact.. Since Thursday of this week, More documents from the JFK murder were released.. I had just 13 days before he was murdered, had just turned 2 years old.. So yes, you're right on that score.. here's the thing.. I say murder rather than assassinated! But it was really a combination of murder, which is personal.. and assassination which is political.. I sincerely believe it was both.. there were a Lot of folks that didn't like Kennedy, much like some folks don't like Trump.. even if Trump never did anything to them personally..As in, having actually met the MAN, not the rhetoric.. They have never spoken to the man..they are more concerned with his Mean tweets!! The fact that he wasn't a Part of the Elitists in DC was the Main reason the dems didn't like him.. Since the "don" was a dem for most of his life, I often wonder what would have happened, had he run as a dem, rather than the GOP.. Simple.. It would be the same.. The dems would have embraced him, until they figured out that he wasn't gonna play their kind of ball.. Hell, Even Obama said at one point that he'd Love to be Donald Trump..

Anyone, Anywhere, can pull statistics outta their bum.. It's ALL dependent on demographic.. If you're a Liberal, you're gonna take your polls to a place where you know you'll get the results you want.. and same goes for republicans.. Statistics are just that.. there is Nothing engraved in stone in that regard..

So WHO is it we should believe in reality, I'd say it's a meshing of the two view points.. Some t***h on either side, in other words.. Kinda Like Fiction, there is some basis in fact on both sides.. The Big thing goin on for Decades is this concept of "R********ns" to Black folk.. Personally, I feel that if ANY r********ns are due, they should be paid to the family's of the Fallen Union Soldiers that lost their lives in the pursuit of freeing s***es.. Or anyone for that matter that had a hand in freeing s***es!.. If folks that actually HAVE an ancestry from the actual country of Africa... should look to Africa for r********ns, since it was Africans that sold them into s***ery in the first place! WAYYYY Long ago, before Pretty much EVERYONE here on OPP.. Just a thought.

As far as Biden "just being Facetious".. I can already tell you the man creeps me out.. I'd be in Jail, if i was standing there while he bent down to SNIFF MY Daughter!! D********g!!! & Inappropriate!! Honestly, short of the sycophants in the audience, I wonder what the DAD'S were thinkin when he got that close to their per-pubescent young girls!!.. He has disgusted me since he was a senator.. and he still creeps me out.. There is a personal reason for my opinion though..which I shall NOT divulge here!
Ok.. So I'll say you're right regarding, that we c... (show quote)

What would you say if your President referenced grabbing your daughter by the p8ssy ?

Still a bit disturbed ?
Go to
Dec 17, 2022 10:34:15   #
Big Kahuna wrote:
You be l*****t clowns


And this is your president.

A cartoon clown.

You freakin rubes make me laugh at your gullibility.
Go to
Dec 16, 2022 17:15:29   #
Tiptop789 wrote:
How pathetic, from president to hawking trading cards. Wonder if any of the OPP Trump crowd will admit to purchasing any. I swear I've seen some of these images on mems by some on this forum.


Worth goes from $99.00 to $.99 as soon as you send the check !
Go to
Dec 16, 2022 17:14:02   #
Kevyn wrote:
One of the few compliments I have for trump is that he is a world class grifter, he could con the tattoos of an experienced carnie.


Grifters be griftin'.

Rubes be rubein'.

We be laughin'.
Go to
Dec 16, 2022 17:11:56   #
proud republican wrote:
Yeah?? How?? Can you say I'm 'proud to be white' without being called r****t or w***e s*********t??? NO, you can't!


You don't need to say it, attendee of ding dong school.

You put on your whiteness like a raincoat every day that you live.

You get to escape all of the r****t BS people of color deal with every day.

You are the epitome of white privilege because you have never come to terms with your whiteness.
Go to
Dec 16, 2022 17:05:28   #
billlingle wrote:
Just thinking about the guy raises my temperature.


Good thing I had a barf bag nearby while reading it,
Go to
Dec 16, 2022 16:57:13   #
Kevyn wrote:
Donald Trump walked into a comic-book universe of internet mockery on Thursday, when in a carefully trailed announcement he introduced his “official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card” collection with a picture of himself in superhero costume, cape and “Trump Champion” belt.

“Just when you thought this grifter couldn’t humiliate himself any more than he already has,” wrote John Kiriakou, a CIA whistleblower turned author, “there’s this. THIS is what the big announcement was.”

On Wednesday, Trump used his T***h Social media platform – set up after he was thrown off Twitter for inciting the Capitol attack – to trail a “major announcement”.
Donald Trump walked into a comic-book universe of ... (show quote)


You would think that even the most die hard Trumplican

would be rethinking about the moments that led up to his support

of this lifelong grifter and charlatan.

Realizing how difficult it is to understand that you have been a mark to a con man

is, I believe, one of the most discouraging feelings in this life.

Those rubes that have succumbed to his grift for 7 years will have no problem

sending him more of their hard earned cash, because not doing so

would be the beginnings of the actual realization that he is only out for himself.
Go to
Dec 15, 2022 10:11:05   #
billlingle wrote:
The difference is that I can corroborate what I say and if I'm proven wrong I can accept it. That differs greatly from your blather. I am not experiencing any angst or indigestion nor do I feel h**e by facts and reality and therefore don't waste time trying to change that history. Do you feel a sense of ease and satisfaction by rejecting fact and reality and dwelling in a land of fantasy?

Those of us who are looking forward to seeing the Fat Boy in prison rather than the White House are actually quite pleased with what is going on are are happy to be rid of the scum and grifters that accompany the Fat Boy and his trashy ilk.
The difference is that I can corroborate what I sa... (show quote)


Well said !

Currently reading "The Divider" .

If you thought the last 7 years were bad just keeping up with the news,

behind the scenes in the White House was 100 times worse; Complete Chaos

with Trump and his minions completely out of their depth.

Good read, though you'll have to take breaks as it is very depressing.
Go to
Dec 13, 2022 11:54:58   #
straightUp wrote:
Who said anything about a grand jury? It was a standard jury and it wasn't Trump, it was his company and I TOLD you what the felonies are. Jesus, do you really not know about this? I would have thought your right-wing Kool-Aid stand would at least have conspiracy theories about it.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/trump-organization-fraud-trial-verdict/index.html
https://www.reuters.com/legal/jury-resumes-deliberating-trump-organization-criminal-tax-fraud-trial-2022-12-06/


Sorry Up, actual facts mean nothing here.

They all want to stay in their Trumpian dreamworld

and keep sending money to a man who wouldn't cross the street to p8ss on them

if they were on fire holding his wife.
Go to
Dec 13, 2022 11:48:34   #
EmilyD wrote:
BILL CLINTON. MONICA LEWINSKY. OVAL OFFICE. CIGAR. SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

JFK. MARILYN MONROE. BING CROSBY'S PALM SPRINGS HOUSE. 1954 - 1962.

FDR. LUCY MERCER. 1916.

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER. KAY SUMMERSBY. 1945.
*********************************

Michael Avenatti, who represented Stormy Daniels in her false accusations against Trump, is serving a 20 year jail sentence for multiple federal felonies. He's a professional liar who got caught.


Of those you mention, none of them spent a lifetime of grift except your Golden god Trump.

For him it started in the cradle.
Go to
Dec 10, 2022 18:04:32   #
billlingle wrote:
When you are able to muster up enough neurons in your brain to get it functional present the concept of a protest designed to stop a horrible crime being perpetrated upon a specific segment of the population in the same manner that mass protests have occurred dozens of times in the past with a deadly attack on the nations capital with the intent to stop the certification of a p**********l e******n and its reversal which would name the loser the victor while throwing the constitution into the trash can. Protest vs C**p. See the difference?
When you are able to muster up enough neurons in y... (show quote)


Great Post.

But the problem is that these folks don't want to believe in the Big Con

perpetrated by their Golden god.

Trump is still grifting them.
Go to
Dec 10, 2022 17:59:44   #
TruePatriot49 wrote:
WoodPecker, you wouldn't know what t***h is even it bit you on your ass. L*****ts only know lies.


Right.

As opposed to "alternate facts" that Trumplicans swear by.
Go to
Page 1 of 69 next> last>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.