One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: Sew_What
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46 next>>
Apr 25, 2019 15:40:15   #
Blade_Runner wrote:
Haven't you heard there are no atheists in a foxhole?


They're liars.
 
Apr 25, 2019 15:39:45   #
slatten49 wrote:
https://www.stripes.com/court-decides-blue-water-navy-veterans-should-be-eligible-for-agent-orange-benefits-1.566543


Finally approved...I guess they had to wait until most of them are dead, or inflation caught up the actual benefits.
Apr 25, 2019 15:38:14   #
Carol Kelly wrote:
Amen. Direct and right on point. This country seems to be hung up on sex. Everything is sex, transgenders, homosexual rights, provision of birth control pills to college students, and if it isn’t sex, it’s race. We’ve all gone nuts.


I think the whole country hung up about "illegals". You're the only hung up about sex.
Apr 25, 2019 15:36:53   #
working class stiff wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you. Did I not fawn over the President enough for your taste?


LOL, must be...
Apr 25, 2019 15:36:30   #
Apr 25, 2019 15:35:19   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
http://www.gopusa.com/by-hammering-trump-incessantly-the-left-ignores-the-law-of-diminishing-returns/


Just one nugget from the article:

..."Instead of celebrating the fact that the American president is, in fact, a patriot, the left predictably has doubled down — and back. In deep denial about the report’s exoneration of the man they despise, they have reverted to pre-report levels of anti-Trump dishonesty." LOL

He had every opportunity to go to Vietnam, but he didn't, real vets skin crawl every time he kisses their butt.

Colonel "bone spurs" Deranged Donald doesn't have any business being declared a patriot.
 
Apr 25, 2019 15:30:51   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
No collusion and no obstruction ~ and the hangover is atrocious. Two years of angst to all but came crashing down on this big nothing burger. Will that stop the unending nonsense? Of course, not. Schmucks like Schiff and Nadler want to only embarrass the party some more. Do the likes of Pelosi and some of her faintly numbered cohorts agree with this charade? Not too wholeheartedly. Almost to the point of Nancy losing her clout as Speaker to some degree. Some like AOC and Co. are making strides, aside from some of her incredibly stupid statements (i.e. cars, catastrophes and cow farts, the 3 C's) are competing to see who can go completely off the pavement out in Left field. Some on the Left want to give those who blow up American citizens the opportunity to vote and most want to give women the right to have an abortion at any stage of their pregnancy and in some cases after the baby is born. Now how ludicrous is that? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/04/25/drunken_democrats_only_sober_alternative_to_trump_140153.html Maybe they're replacing the hangover with insanity, pure and simple.
No collusion and no obstruction ~ and the hangover... (show quote)


Have you read the Mueller report?
Apr 25, 2019 15:30:08   #
woodguru wrote:
The Mueller report is the proof of two distinct factions, on one side we have people who can see that obviously the report is long and heavily detailed, it can't possibly be read in a weekend.

Yet we have seen a narrative come out before the report was even released, Barr literally lied and misrepresented both what the report did in fact say, and put a spin to what it was saying that it did not. Of course right wing media and those in the GOP who have covered for Trump when they were in control of the house are running that narrative, nothing there, full exoneration, might as well burn it, we don't need it anymore.

Meanwhile, despite the narrative that people are sick of this and want it over, books on the actual report and breakdowns of the case that Mueller made against Trump, cases of actual evidence necessary to fully indict and prosecute. Mueller didn't say there wasn't enough evidence to indict, he said it was the policy of the DOJ not to, and that includes it not being Barr's position to take a political stance either.

People owe it to themselves and this country to learn everything they can about what the report actually says, it is the only way anybody can be talking intelligently.

Anyone who has taken a position early on and refuses to engage in anything the report actually says is well beyond ignorance. I don't know what to say about anyone who argues the position that isn't basing arguments on what the report says, but what Barr, Trump, FOX, and right wing media sources. This is the issue where people can easily see and figure out who is lying to them, because it doesn't get better than being in black and white print.
The Mueller report is the proof of two distinct fa... (show quote)


I agree, how one side thinks it saying this or that, hasn't read it.
Apr 25, 2019 15:27:37   #
Blade_Runner wrote:
Christians have been known to risk their lives to defeat evil.

.


And so have non-believers.
Apr 25, 2019 15:25:03   #
jeff smith wrote:
unknown of what you are getting at . the car I drive the clothes I wear or anything else I choose to do as long as I do not infringe on anothers right is not the same as murdering a helpless child . plus where is the rights of the father of that child ? my ex asked me one time after having 2 children . I want to get an abortion . I was dumbfounded , after several moments of disbelief , I told her " you kill my children I kill you". to hell with ALL you satanic worshipers ! LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION !
unknown of what you are getting at . the car I dr... (show quote)


No, you are responsible for your own actions. A fetus doesn't know the difference.
Apr 25, 2019 12:44:20   #
Radiance3 wrote:
==============
Yes, because when they baby is formed after sex, they run to PP to have them killed. Then they require the taxpayer to pay for the killing. After that they make babies again. Many of them from different male even when these male stink and are drug addicts. That is the democrats' women's way. They demand it is their right.

Disgusting, please get these democrat women away from me. I don't want them near me. I think they also stink, because they have no morals.


They don't want to be near you, and they promise they'll never bother you if you let them "operate" their own bodies as they see fit.
 
Apr 25, 2019 12:42:28   #
crazylibertarian wrote:
What about her self control? Or was she so caught up in the heat of the moment that she had none? That attitude would set women's image back 100 years; a dime store novel come to life.

But, ah yes, in a moral argument, invoke money, the materialism that is at the heart of progressivism. It might cost a bit to have a child so kill it. Having a child is something of beauty but you people have no appreciation of life.

The likes of me? Your attitude bespeaks the arrogance and contempt that is part of parcel of the liberalism. You believe that you're better than everyone else.

Congratulations on your straw man arguments. They are thoroughly discredited in debate.
What about her self control? Or was she so caught... (show quote)


Some research for you:

New research has found evidence that both men and women are prejudiced towards sexualized women. But only women are willing to endure a cost to themselves to punish a woman who appears to be promiscuous. The findings appear in Evolution and Human Behavior.

Across cultures, women and girls have been subjected to various attempts to control their sexuality. This has included slut shaming, female genital cutting, and honor killings.

The researchers from the University of Warwick wanted to better understand what motivates individuals to suppress female - but not male - sexuality. "If society is to understand and overcome the sexual double standard, interventionists should seek to uncover how men and women vary in their attitudes towards sexualized women," they explained.

In the study, participants played one of three kinds of economic decision-making games. The participants were led to believe they were playing against a female opponent in real-time, but were actually only interacting with computerized responses.

The opponents varied in whether they appeared to be sexually accessible or sexually restricted. For some participants, the opponent was depicted as a woman wearing a tight, red outfit and an abundance of makeup. For others, the opponent was depicted as a woman wearing loose-fitting clothing with less makeup.

The researchers found that both male and female participants were less willing to share money with a woman wearing the tight outfit. The participants also trusted sexually-accessible opponents with a financial investment less than sexually-restrictive opponents.

Women, but not men, were also willing to inflict punishments on a sexually-accessible female opponent who made an unfair offer, even though it left them empty-handed as well.

http://www.psypost.org/2018/12/women-but-not-men-seek-to-actively-punish-sexualized-women-study-finds-52838
Apr 25, 2019 12:37:21   #
Seth wrote:
We do not send troops to other countries to kill Innocents.

Unfortunately, and I am not even one iota's worth of happy about it, Islamists tend to use innocent people as human shields by operating and basing their "fighters" within populations of soft targets, and while our military personnel actually bend over backwards, often losing some of their own lives in the process, to avoid civilian casualties, they do occur.

Because of my (now mostly retired from) profession, I know several veterans of Iraq, Afghanistan and a few other places in the Islamic world who have explained this to me and believe it or not, they all regret these instances more than someone such as yourself could ever know.
We do not send troops to other countries to kill I... (show quote)


In any event, we are not promoting democracy, we are promoting hate.

If they use women and children as shields and we know it, why do we go after them?
Apr 25, 2019 12:35:23   #
Seth wrote:
How do you know that Christians "go into the military to kill women and children?"

That sounds like you have a really low opinion of those who risk their lives to preserve our liberty.

Attached file:
(Download)
Apr 25, 2019 10:44:40   #
Seth wrote:
Don't be silly.

There's a big difference between verbal rhetoric and actually committing acts of violence, as Muslims do when they feel that something "offends Allah."


The taliban never sent troops to the US and kill civilians and if American lives made any difference we would stop sending troops to die in a pointless exercise, since it doesn't shed any better light on being a Democracy. We are killing more women and children than Saddam ever did and only causing the development of a much larger group of angry people that will land on our soil.

We have more than made up for the 3000 lives lost on 9/11

Attached file:
(Download)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.