One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Posts for: American Vet
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2015 next>>
Feb 28, 2024 21:56:58   #
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/sep/18/kevin-mccarthy/largest-share-of-foreign-payments-went-to-biden-as/ What is this ?


From your link: "About $5 million went to H****r B***n and other Biden family members. The bank records show neither evidence that foreign payments went to President Joe Biden nor evidence of wrongdoing by the president."

5 million to family members. Money does not have to be paid directly to biden - money to family members? Common sense should prevail.

Joe Biden Wouldn’t Need To Receive A Direct Payment To Be Found Guilty Of Accepting A Bribe, Legal Experts Say
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-wouldn-t-need-to-receive-a-direct-payment-to-be-found-guilty-of-accepting-a-bribe-legal-experts-say/ar-AA1hqjyV
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 21:36:02   #
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
If there is valid reason for them to make charges they would .


170 SARs

Millions to biden family member from foreign entities thru shell companies
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 21:33:16   #
from Governor Huckabee

There’s a truism that bedevils a lot of politicians: “The Internet is forever.” It’s no longer possible to throw things down the memory hole and pretend you never said them because someone will find them online and rub your nose in them like an incontinent puppy.

That just happened to Democrat Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, who used his State of the State Address to attack Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for all the i*****l a***ns crowding into Chicago (and not the man actually responsible, Joe Biden.) But Pritzker went further by piously declaring, “We didn’t ask for this manufactured crisis, but we must deal with it all the same.”

Au contraire! You DID ask for it! Roll the tape, Johnny!

https://redstate.com/levon/2024/02/26/flashback-pritzker-denies-requesting-i******s-to-come-to-illinois-contradicted-his-statement-from-2021-n2170590

As was quickly pointed out online, not only is Chicago a “sanctuary city” (which its socialist mayor continues to defend, even as his constituents near the mutiny stage), Pritzker himself signed an executive order in 2021 "further establishing Illinois as the most welcoming state in the nation." He also signed another order creating a "more welcoming and equitable state for immigrants and refugees." (To be clear, that’s the Democrat definition of “immigrant,” meaning “i*****l a***n” rather than actual immigrant.)

You know who didn’t ask for this invasion? Texas. Texas v**ed for Trump in 2020 by 5 points, while Illinois v**ed for Biden by 17 points. Illinois asked for it so hard that you could argue that it would be reasonable for Texas to bus ALL its illegal border crossers to Chicago. But then, they would have to leave out New York City, Los Angeles and all the other blue cities and states that are getting exactly what they asked for.
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 21:30:45   #


Go to
Feb 28, 2024 21:22:57   #
AuntiE wrote:
These individuals are in violation of AMA guidelines stating a physician should not make diagnoses of an individual who is not their patient.


Go to
Feb 28, 2024 21:19:16   #
Liberty Tree wrote:
That is their usual response when proven wrong.


Go to
Feb 28, 2024 20:59:30   #
Bassman65 wrote:
It wasn’t on his handlers radar until polls showed it to be a escalating problem.


Go to
Feb 28, 2024 17:52:03   #
AuntiE wrote:
Oh yea gads! Say it is not so. What? No welfare slugs! How awful! /s


Go to
Feb 28, 2024 17:38:13   #
saltwind 78 wrote:
Old, First of all, there is no such thing as a deep state!


Sure there is. Only i***ts don't believe that........
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 17:31:56   #
4430 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADiNx-iDJxQ


Ha!
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 17:29:46   #
pegw wrote:
There is not a good reason for anyone to own a military style weapon.


And it appears that you flunked American history during the time you claim you were in college.
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 17:28:36   #
pegw wrote:
I did a paper on US birth rates in college. I found out without birth control, the average woman would have 8 children. Just look at the birth rates of Amish and Mormons if you do not believe me.


And I would wager those Mormons and Amish were married.
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 15:46:41   #
The homicide rate in Venezuela has dropped like a rock.

The numbers are shocking, actually, in how high they remain and how much they have fallen. More than a 25% drop in about a year, according to the Venezuela Violence Observatory.

The explanation for this sudden drop in the murder rate doesn't require a great deal of research. All you need to do is read the news and you will see story after story about Venezuelan i*****l i*******ts committing crimes in the United States.

(Bloomberg) -- Venezuela’s rate of violent deaths dropped to its lowest level in more than two decades following years of massive migration as both criminals and victims fled the nation’s economic crisis.

The Venezuelan Violence Observatory registered 26.8 violent deaths per 100,000 inhabitants this year from a rate of 35.3 for every 100,000 habitants in 2022, Roberto Briceño León, director of the Observatory, said in a webcast Thursday. That’s its lowest since 2001 and is one-third of what it was in 2016, he added.

Young people, who have traditionally been the main victims of violence, have fled, while criminals and gangs have emigrated due to the lack of opportunities to commit crimes, according to Briceño León.

Democrats keep talking about Republicans "pouncing" or "seizing" on the crime wave sweeping the nation caused by the Democrats' immigration policies, but even with all the cover the MSM gives Biden and Mayorkas the reality has been sinking in that Democrats have invited not the world's best into our country, but some of the worst.

Jesse Watters: "As migrant crime in America skyrockets, crime in Venezuela has fallen to a 22-year low. Why? Because they're sending their criminals here...We're being murdered. Our own media's covering it up, and our government is sanctioning it." pic.twitter.com/h2KqLRCFqH

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/28/venezuela-homicide-rate-lowest-in-22-years-as-its-gangs-migrate-here-n3783700
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 15:18:40   #
tomhoff24 wrote:
Non don’t. Do you trust Trump?!


I do not trust anybody.
Go to
Feb 28, 2024 14:06:06   #
Kevyn wrote:
He has no legal authority to suspend asylum, it is a right granted by treaty and supported by the senate. Congress was going to pass an effective bipartisan border and immigration bill but the Cheeto Faced S**tgibbon told the MAGA scum not to allow a v**e on it because he wants to run on the issue unsolved. As soon as that happened it became a Republican caused problem.


Actually, he does have that right.

And the bill you blather about was a bad bill.
Go to
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2015 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.