One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: EmilyD
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 207 next>>
Sep 18, 2019 20:18:01   #
moldyoldy wrote:
I don't think you understand asthma, my son had it and he could be fine for months but then something would trigger it and I would wind up at the hospital in the middle of the night.

Exactly! Would you entrust your son to a lifeguard at a pool who had asthma when you know it could be triggered at any time? Neither would I. And yet Biden - who got out of the draft because he got a doctor to say he had asthma - was a lifeguard for a whole summer at a swimming pool.
 
Sep 18, 2019 20:13:07   #
kemmer wrote:
It’s beyond stupid to think a Deity gives a crap whom a man has sex with. The same Deity who used to say interracial marriage was dirty?
Puullleeease!


It is quite clear in several places in the bible what God says - this is one of the clearest: Romans 1:26-32:

"26... God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
Sep 18, 2019 20:05:00   #
son of witless wrote:
" Supping on comfort food and wine, we argued furiously while drafting a plan we hoped would transform the economy and protect the ecosystem. "

I think a supper of Bourbon and Cocaine would have been more productive.


Translation: "After drinking several boxes of wine, we came up with the Green New Deal for a more productive ecosystem."
Sep 18, 2019 20:00:25   #
moldyoldy wrote:
You can not go to war with an inhaler or needing an injection in the field.

How about a lifeguard? Would someone with asthma be trusted to be a life guard at a swimming pool - I sure wouldn't want my child's life in the hands of an asthmatic lifeguard - and yet Biden did that for a whole summer. I bet he "forgot" to mention his asthma when he applied for that job....
Sep 18, 2019 15:58:33   #
debeda wrote:
OMG she did that to me, too!!! And I'm a trans man who identifies as a nanny goat. It was horrifying!! I still get claustrophobic. I'm unable to work and must get disability. I need REPARATIONS


Sep 18, 2019 11:35:15   #

Trump does a lot of business, negotiating, relationship building with world leaders and many deals on the golf course. You BET he's playing golf - and getting a lot done. The more golf he plays, the better for America.

Quote from Trump from a Golf Digest article in 2015:
"...the beauty of golf is that you develop relationships, and you can make deals on a golf course. And I’ve often said that I don’t mind that Obama plays a lot of golf. He should play with people who can help the country, like if he played more with Boehner, and if he played more with maybe foreign leaders, it would be a wonderful thing. Many of the foreign leaders play golf and love golf.

And you get to know people, you get to know them better on a golf course than anywhere else. I’ve said it many times, so many of the deals I’ve made are because of golf. Not because I play well or somebody else played well. It’s because you develop a camaraderie with people on a golf course that you could never develop over lunch or dinner. And some of my deals were made because I developed a relationship on a golf course."

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/donald-trump-on-golf-and-the-presidency
 
Sep 18, 2019 01:49:41   #
PeterS wrote:
The bone spur in Cheif. And there isn't a peep from the peanut gallery except if Trump was a Democrat such an offence and he/she would have been regarded as coward and traitor. The question begged is when is he going to pack up and go???

In 2024. Deal with it.
Sep 18, 2019 00:46:45   #
drlarrygino wrote:
Kamala Harris pulled her top down and shoved her breasts in my face at a party about 15 years ago. I don't remember it since I was inebriated but someone , somewhere told me she did it! I am now having anxiety and flashbacks to that horrendous day and assume she did it!! Her law license should be yanked from her and she should be disbarred from practicing lawdue to hearsay. She should not be allowed to run for the presidency. Hopefully, the New York Crimes newspaper will pick this story up and Nadler will investigate Harris!!
Kamala Harris pulled her top down and shoved her b... (show quote)

In 2013, Joe Biden sniffed my hair and when I pulled away and said "Ewwwww" he laughed and pulled me closer to him...then he nuzzled my neck....
Sep 17, 2019 17:43:32   #
Floyd Brown wrote:
Some people just are afraid to have a personal intellectual thought.
I say afraid because I give them credit for having a working brain.
Dumb but not stupid.
Caring but afraid to offer an original thought.
That is the whole point of dividing the people.

A nation where people follow blindly any one who plays to their inner fears.
Yes that is what Trump is doing.

Then while you are distracted they pick your pocket.
Not just yours but mine also.
Only a few end up with getting back some of what is taken from them.
Some people just are afraid to have a personal int... (show quote)


Ahhh, I was wondering when you were gong to bring Trump into this. Just another thread to criticize our President....I thought so, with that title.
Sep 17, 2019 15:17:10   #
Blade_Runner wrote:
It is extremely off-putting when you burn through a dozen pages and several thousand words in an attempt to make a point. This forum is not the place for protracted proselytising and long winded sermons.

Even worse is the arrogance driving such lengthy attempts to convince everyone that you have gained all knowledge of the Word of God and everyone else falls far short. "I am right, all of you are wrong" builds a wall around everything you say.




Well said, and totally agree!
Sep 17, 2019 00:14:21   #
Liberty Tree wrote:
Yes, he does because he is part of the unrighteous left.


 
Sep 17, 2019 00:00:00   #
Peewee wrote:
He also fought the Creek Indians in Alabama.


Interesting...so her ancestors killed multiple Indians. I wonder if there are scalps in her grandmother's attic.
Sep 16, 2019 23:44:24   #
77Reaganite wrote:
I want to show of hands of how many Democratic lawmakers actually have ties to slavery I bet you it's a lot they want you and every other American to pay reparations for slaves that we didn't hold that we never held because only 2% of white men owned slaves during the Civil War G owner who own the rest.

Just check out who the people on the "Committee of Reparations" or whatever they are calling themselves, is made up of. They are angling for the vote of black people who they think are so stupid that they will buy their kool aid. Reparations are not going to happen.....but some low life liberal candidates think it will buy them votes.

Don't give in to this scam, my African American friends. They are just trying to hoodwink you. You're not going to get any free money, or a car or a house, or whatever the promise is this time....it's all smoke and mirrors. It's only about votes for 2020.
Sep 16, 2019 23:14:52   #
77Reaganite wrote:
That's the last way of saying we're not going to talk about the racism issue in this country because they caused all the racial tensions in this country starting with slavery that's the reason why they don't want to debate on it.

Abraham Lincoln freed slaves. A white American President who thought it was wrong. He made it possible for black people to become citizens. Become owners of land and businesses. And he made a lot of southern white businessmen angry. He was assassinated because of it.

Reparations? Really? Blacks are here, living the lives they choose for themselves with ample opportunity given them above others because they are black. If they choose to not take advantage of the opportunities given them, that is their prerogative, but it does not mean they are "entitled" to "free money" because things were bad a long time ago with their ancestors.
Sep 16, 2019 22:52:40   #
badbob85037 wrote:
But when obama did it it was cool. Just like when Clinton did it with the UN. Just like Carter did it costing us Iran. All the way to LBJ escalating the war in Vietnam for the greedy Military Congressional Industrial Complex. Remember it wasn't a bad war until a Republican took the White House. Then it was a bad war a democrat congress cut the funding on a war we had won back in 68. They tried to do it again in Iraq by accusing our troops of baby killing and every inhuman act. Kerry said "They said it would be mass killings in Vietnam when we left but it never happened." Then he repeated him self "It never happened" When we pulled out 30,000 died in re-education camps. In our hurry to leave we left a list of everyone that had worked on the Phoenix program. Another 30,000 were rounded up and murdered. All of the South's military officers were blind folded, hands and feet tied, loaded onto American deuces and a halfs taken out and machine gunned with only one making it out alive. Never happened?!. How do ones as Kerry sleep at night?
But when obama did it it was cool. Just like when ... (show quote)

He (Kerry) shoots himself in the foot and gets a medal of honor for it. Then he insults young Americans fighting for our country by saying "You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq."

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/john_kerry_get_an_education_or_get_stuck_in_iraq/
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 207 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.