One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: amadjuster
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 137 next>>
Aug 17, 2019 11:34:09   #
JohnCorrespondent wrote:
The Holocaust? Sure, I believe it happened, sort of like the Nakba happened. Unless you don't believe _that_ happened ...


To add to your education, here is a picture of the bedouin unit serving in the Israeli army during the Arab-Israeli War in 1948.

You have a good day, here.


 
Aug 17, 2019 11:26:00   #
working class stiff wrote:
So.....nothing, eh?


Actually, I don't really need any of your opinions, but feel free to spew.
Aug 17, 2019 11:23:41   #
ziggy88 wrote:
By Mike Adams of DC Clothesline
Researched by Pastor Gary Boyd


The bombshell news for today is that the official autopsy results for Jeffrey Epstein have been released. According to mainstream media outlets such as the Washington Post — a mouthpiece for the deep state — Jeffrey Epstein’s neck bones were broken in a manner that is consistent with strangulation. As reported by True Pundit:

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death. Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Jonathan Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, said a hyoid can be broken in many circumstances, but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

Remember, this is what the establishment wants the public to believe. It’s the “official” finding. The establishment, in other words, wants the public to believe that Jeffrey Epstein was likely murdered, since that’s what the autopsy evidence strongly supports.

But why would the establishment want the public to believe Epstein was murdered when it’s so much easier to simply announce he committed suicide?

The first casualty of the government’s info war is the truth.
Don’t think for a minute that autopsies of such high profile deaths are carried out with a sense of “transparency” or truth. It’s all about shaping the message for a strategic purpose. And this autopsy in particular was carried out by Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson with Dr. Michael Baden observing. Dr. Michael Baden is, of course, the very same person who oversaw the autopsy of JFK after he was shot and killed by the deep state in 1963. (Yes, Dr. Baden’s career spans many decades.) Dr. Baden was also involved in the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. investigation and even served as an expert witness in the defense of O.J. Simpson. (Source)

If you think Dr. Michael Baden isn’t connected to the highest levels of globalist deep state power, you’re clueless about the history of the world in which you live.

If the establishment wants you to think Jeffrey Epstein is dead, it’s only because he isn’t dead. He’s still alive, and he has obviously been moved to another location to be grilled by the people who now have him. The only real question is: Who carried out the body swap?

The evidence leans toward a military team operating under the orders of President Trump. Jeffrey Epstein was rescued, the theory goes, so that his testimony could be secured to help bring down the deep state. Jeffrey Epstein can name names, and he no doubt has elaborate records and video files showing the world’s powerful elite having sex with under age girls (or boys). A clever blackmailer like Epstein would have obviously made multiple copies of this evidence and hidden those copied in many locations, probably connected to a “dead man’s switch” that would release files if he doesn’t check back in from time to time. (h/t to Dave Hodges at TheCommon Sense Show.com who knows even more about this than I. He and I recorded a one-hour talk about all this last night, and the recording will be posted soon at his website.)

The proper way to set this up, by the way, is to digitize all the video files and encrypt the files using strong encryption. The decryption key is placed under the control of an unaffiliated third party who is instructed to post the decryption keys in a public forum if the original control person (Epstein) doesn’t check in and provide a password or proof of life every 48 – 72 hours. Simultaneously, independent teams that are tasked with holding the encrypted files are instructed to watch various public forums for keyword-triggered postings of a decryption key. If such a key appears, they are instructed to decrypt the files they posses using the decryption key that has been publicly posted. Once the decryption is complete, they are instructed to post the decrypted video files to various locations which may include video sites, 4chan, reddit, etc. This is the basic structure of a so-called “dead man’s switch” involving digital files.

Once you understand this, it’s not difficult to realize that kidnapping and torturing Jeffrey Epstein would give you control over the dead man’s switch. Under duress, Epstein could either be forced to prevent the release of the files, or to trigger their release, depending on what the kidnapping party wants to see happen.

The fact that no bombshell video files or other evidence hasn’t yet been publicly released is very nearly proof that Epstein is still alive. In fact, it’s strong evidence that Epstein is being allowed to (or forced to) reset the countdown triggers on the dead man switches.

Two scenarios are now possible, depending on which party took Epstein alive
Now, the only question is who has him? Is it the Trump camp, or the Clinton camp?

If Trump operatives have Epstein, the play book runs like this:

Step 1: FAKE the autopsy and report to the world that Epstein was murdered or “suicided.”

Step 2: FORCE Epstein to keep resetting his dead man switches so that blackmail evidence doesn’t get publicly released yet, providing time for Trump’s military operatives to interview Epstein on camera and gather bombshell evidence that names deep state Democrats as child sex predators.

Step 3: PROTECT Epstein until he can testify in court. Continue to promote the narrative that Epstein has been killed, thereby dissuading the Clinton deep state from trying to find him and murder him.

Step 4: At some point, ALLOW Epstein’s files to be released by blocking him from resetting the dead man switches. The timing of this is crucial. It must happen near the time that Epstein’s newly-recorded video testimony is also released to the world, probably around the time the DOJ files criminal charges against deep state Democrats.

If Clinton operatives have Epstein, the play book runs like this:

Step 1: TORTURE Epstein to force him to reset his dead man switches every 48 hours or so, thereby preventing the release of his blackmail files.

Step 2: KEEP TORTURING Epstein in an effort to get him to disclose his dead man switch contacts in the hopes of tracking them down and disabling those switches.

Step 3: FIND all the blackmail material and destroy it. This is the job of the FBI, of course, which now exists as the “Clinton crimes cover-up committee” which is the whole point of the FBI recently raiding Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.” The goal wasn’t to find evidence of crimes, but to destroy evidence of crimes. (The FBI is now totally corrupt and functions as a criminal crime syndicate.)

Step 4: MURDER Epstein and dump his body somewhere that it will never be found.

Bottom line? If the Clinton deep state operatives have Epstein, he’s probably having his skin peeled off right now. If Trump operatives have Epstein, he’s probably being interviewed and interrogated to divulge everything he knows. That evidence would likely be timed to coincidence with the coming DOJ criminal indictments of corrupt deep state officials like James Comey and John Brennan.

Either way, Jeffrey Epstein is going to burn in Hell. The only question is whether some of the other Demoncrats will join him after being exposed for the sicko pedophiles they truly are.

Let us hope Trump’s people have Epstein. Presently, I give that about 70/30 odds.

Or, I suppose, you could just believe the official story and conclude that the government always tells you the truth. Yeah, and JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, too, and Oklahoma City was carried out by Timothy McVeigh. If you believe all that, you’ll probably believe anything the government tells you. So take your vaccine shots, eat your GMOs and trust Google on everything. You don’t believe in “conspiracy theories,” remember? And there’s a chemotherapy clinic waiting for you, too, so that your brain can be damaged to the point where you don’t even remember what it’s like to be a free citizen.
By Mike Adams of DC Clothesline br Researched by P... (show quote)


Maybe he's moved in with Elvis.
Aug 17, 2019 10:09:52   #
JohnCorrespondent wrote:
The Holocaust? Sure, I believe it happened, sort of like the Nakba happened. Unless you don't believe _that_ happened ...


Great comparison, John! The Nazis murdered millions - Holocaust. The Arabs left Israel because the Arab nations promised them the Jews would be slaughtered (that means killed) or run into the sea and the Arabs could then come back and share in the spoils. I just having a problem with the comparison. Plus, if the Israelis plan was to run all of the Arabs out, why are there so many Arab Israelis? Could it be they stayed of their own free will and were made citizens of Israel just like they were promised?

You seem to have a problem with the Jewish people, John.
Aug 17, 2019 09:51:43   #
working class stiff wrote:
They are watching closely.

Blame the media all you want, but as you said Trump has the bully pulpit and his twitter account to get his thoughts out and the people aren't buying what he's selling. Only Trump and his base are under the illusion that he is doing a good job.

I notice that you cite no evidence that a 'silent majority ' approves of his Presidency. There is at least some evidence that they don't approve.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/trumps-state-by-state-approval-ratings-should-scare-him.html

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/

The electoral college won't save his administration in 2020. The American people have seen enough to know he shouldn't have a second term.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
They are watching closely. br br Blame the medi... (show quote)


You are funny! Do you hang with Kevyn?
Aug 13, 2019 21:35:58   #
JediKnight wrote:
You say that as if Trump will always be in office. Even if he cheats out another election win, his days are numbered. Whatever will you do, who will you worship once Trump is gone? You claim to support the "party of family values" as a republican -such a joke. The Munster Family has better values than you guys, and are a lot easier to stomach -they don't lie as often as they breathe like your fuzzy leader does. Yes, keep on supporting Trump while he steals everything of value from you. Just remember when all is said and done...you brought it on yourself.
You say that as if Trump will always be in office.... (show quote)


Delusional.
 
Aug 13, 2019 09:07:55   #
bestpal38 wrote:
Look at the poor fellas? picture. You would be filled with hate if you had to go through life looking like that also!!


He wasn’t arrested. Fake Kevyn News. From the article, “The subject was detained, interviewed and released after it was determined that no criminal offense had been committed.” Kevyn is the only one being hateful.
Aug 12, 2019 11:04:47   #
JediKnight wrote:
YOU say the 90% is a complete hoax -therefore it must be true right? I gave you the beginning of a working solution twice already -you have ignored it both times -yet I see zero solutions from you. Your logic regarding the earth's age and temperature data is irrelevant -its the amount and the corrosive nature of man made pollution that is causing the rising temperatures of global warming -not how long the earth has been in existence. Besides, do you really think the earth will just continue to exist, worry free, if we're constantly polluting it? Come on man, think!
YOU say the 90% is a complete hoax -therefore it m... (show quote)


I found your picture, JK!


Aug 12, 2019 10:56:37   #
Airforceone wrote:
Oh so when Trump says when I get hit I hit back. But Trump and his hateful filled Tweets are usually the originator of the hate. So people hit back. All ignored by the ignorance of Trump supporters.

How come you call my demeanor as attacking and not presenting the facts when Trump tweets hate daily but never a negative comment about Trump. Its the only thing Trump supporters understand you have to hit and hit back hard. Trump started this hate and divisiveness in this country with his hate filled Racist Birther BS and continued throughout the Obama administration. That’s what enabled him to become the president because the ignorant red neck south loved it. Then continue with voter suppression and 5 million illegals voting. Mexicans rapist, murders drug dealers, to send them back, to shithole nations. Trump has the bully pulpit and he is using it to create a crisis that doesn’t exist. How did your family immigrate to this country did they go there put your family on a slave ship and bring them here as free labor. Give me a GD break.

I am not a hateful person but I get sick and tired of the hate on OPP from people like you that twist the facts and put the hate on me when it originated from that POS in the White House who is tearing our country apart.

So grow up
Oh so when Trump says when I get hit I hit back. B... (show quote)


In answer to your questions regarding how families got here, mine came in sometime around the Mayflower. I had one relative fighting as an office in the Continental Army during the Battle of Cowpens and Battle of Kings Mountain in South Carolina. I also had a relative who was in the Republic of Texas Army under General Sam Houston. Their single shot muzzleloaders were the "Assault Rifles" of their day. What is swinging from your family tree?
Aug 12, 2019 10:47:31   #
PeterS wrote:
But they are used as assault rifles and the principle you people want them is so you feel like you can overthrow the next Liberal Despot--which you think your misunderstood view of the constitution gives you the right to do.

So since their application for you is the same as an assault rifle in the military the nomenclature should be the same especially since you once boasted of being able to walk out the door with how many hundreds of rounds of ammo? One wouldn't make such boasts unless one intended to do some serious assaulting...which I believe was the point you were making...

But to hell with all that. Let's just ban all semi-auto weapons and nomenclature be hanged...
But they are used as assault rifles and the princi... (show quote)


So you want to ban semi-automatic rifles? Legally, that would apply to future manufacture after a certain date. Everything before that would be "pre-ban" and legal, but worth a whole lot more $$. Isn't capitalism great!! I wonder what you could get for 30 round magazines after this law goes into effect? A whole lot, I'll bet.

Keep coming up with more intelligent ideas.
Aug 12, 2019 10:12:10   #
Airforceone wrote:
I created many topics and got denigrated insulted on my topics of common sense gun control. I wrote many times on expanding background checks and banning assault weapons.
I got creamed by you gun rights people on the constitution. I was the recipient of many degrading comments and I never turned you into Admin for your insults and when I insulted you. You ran to admin like a schoolyard wimp.

But now that Trump is talking expanded background checks you say nothing. Why is it if I say it I get slammed by a bunch of morons but if Trump says it he is still the greatest.

What happened to the constitution and your stupid comments on the right to own an assault weapon and march into Walmart and murder 22 people, or sit in a high rise hotel and shot people attending a concert or march into an elementary school and shot kids in classrooms. And your option is to do nothing.

So the right wing Hypocrisy continues. It’s amazing
I created many topics and got denigrated insulted ... (show quote)


You forgot bolt action hunting rifles. Charles Whitman used a Remington M700 scoped rifle chambered in 6mm to shoot over 40 people from the University of Texas Tower. It only holds 4 rounds. Cain used a rock.
 
Aug 10, 2019 12:14:01   #
JohnCorrespondent wrote:
Earlier:


How so? What did I say that "means" that?

It looks like you're mighty quick to use the phrase "hate the Jews" accusingly.

Also, _which_ Jews would that be? All of them?


Well, I guess there are live ones and dead ones, like from the Holocaust (unless you don't believe it happened).
Aug 10, 2019 12:08:24   #
ACP45 wrote:
What does it say about a society that glorifies violence with video games like Postal, Manhunt, Grand Auto Theft, TV shows like Stalker and Hannibal, and Movies like "The Purge" and "Kill Bill"?

Now the latest and greatest movie coming out of Hollywood that is schedule for release September 27 is called "The Hunt".

The violent, R-rated film from producer Jason Blum's Blumhouse follows a dozen MAGA types who wake up in a clearing and realize they are being stalked for sport by elite liberals.

Opening scene character dialogue - "Did anyone see what our ratfucker-in-chief just did?...The Hunt's coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables."

Here is a 2 minute clip on the picture. Just the kind of encouragement our society needs after the last 2 "Mass Shooting" events. Typical hypocrisy of the Hollywood leftist elites that profit from producing this kind of 'work', while calling for gun control, and further curtailment of personal rights.
https://youtu.be/1lqCjai8LDo
What does it say about a society that glorifies vi... (show quote)


Who plays Kevyn?
Aug 8, 2019 08:20:30   #
"These criminal behavior and acts are representative of there's teaching in the black Church, upbringing and indoctrination."

What are you talking about? Rev. Wright does not represent the Black Church.
Aug 7, 2019 10:31:08   #
JediKnight wrote:
Yes youngwilliam - I do in fact know - which is why I said it.


Hit Dog Howling!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 137 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.