One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: Gatsby
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 278 next>>
Apr 24, 2019 19:09:15   #
Larry the Legend wrote:
Investigate, harass and obstruct. Resist! Resist! Resist!

Democrats refuse to understand that their Great White Hope, Bob Mueller submitted a fair and balanced report on his activities while fishing for something, anything, to give them as a foil with which to attack President Trump.

According to Rudy Giuliani, the president's attorney:

"We're going to fight everything; we already gave them every document and witness we have, why do we have to do it again?"

When is enough, enough?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-hell-supreme-court-dems-try-impeach-125805005--politics.html
Investigate, harass and obstruct. Resist! Resist... (show quote)


President Trump should charge Congress under "Stalking" laws,

and request a "restraining order" from the SCOTUS
 
Apr 24, 2019 07:15:47   #
TommyRadd wrote:
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/nothing-changed-49-years-ago-cbs-pushed-message-act-die-earth-day/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-CT&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=conservative-tribune

Some things never change, like tomorrow never comes, neither do climate scare predictions.


“The world has been chilling sharply for about 20 years,” ecologist Kenneth Watt said. “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but 11 degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.”

Climate "science" doesn't exist.
Apr 22, 2019 19:59:38   #
son of witless wrote:
Class warfare at it's finest. The woman who claimed Native American Status and used it to her advantage thinks she can out Socialist her fellow Socialists to get the Democratic Party nomination. I'll call your free college and raise you $ 1 Trillion in Reparations.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/elizabeth-warren-cancel-student-debt


What the Democrats all promise is "Mandated Austerity Measures" for every American.
Apr 22, 2019 19:43:41   #
proud republican wrote:
Im just saying if they try to impeach President Trump,its going to backfire on them BIG time!!!!...So i say go for it!!!..We will see what will happen in 2020!!!.....


They know that impeachment is a lost cause, but they will try it if they think that it will get them

President Trump's tax records.
Apr 22, 2019 19:31:09   #
proud republican wrote:
Rats,i dare you!!!...Go for it!!!....Do it!!!....I smell winning for President Trump in 2020!!!....
Rats,i dare you!!!...Go for it!!!....Do it!!!....I... (show quote)


Food for thought:

The official position of the DOJ is that a sitting president cannot be indicted.

Why conduct a criminal investigation against someone who cannot be indicted?
Apr 22, 2019 07:13:30   #
Wolf counselor wrote:
No, he didn't deserve to die because he was a grand wizard.

He deserved to die for whatever the reason was that caused his wife to pull the trigger.

Women don't usually kill their husbands for no reason.

He must have done something to her that caused her to snap.


Yep, he wanted to divorce the crazy bitch.

You really should have read the entire article, before you passed judgement.
 
Apr 22, 2019 04:46:21   #
bggamers wrote:
Sending them a bill sounds like a good idea
Sending them a bill sounds like a good idea img s... (show quote)


Sending those responsible to PRISON is a much better idea.
Apr 22, 2019 04:28:48   #
Wolf counselor wrote:
An imperial wizard of the Missouri KKK was shot to death by his wife, who is also a KKK member.

She made a plea deal in exchange for a life sentence.

I know that most of you liberal Goobers like to think that I'm a racist maniac.

That's only because you have been so easily duped by both the news and social media.

But here's a report that might cause you to agree with me that these two Goobers got their just deserts.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/wife-of-missouri-kkk-leader-admits-killing-him-claims-son/article_7e56913c-a366-547f-bdb3-1b186117692d.html
An imperial wizard of the Missouri KKK was shot to... (show quote)


Frank Ancona was imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

For that fact, and that fact alone, you say he "deserved" to be murdered,

in cold blood, in his own home, while he slept?

Does that standard of "justice" apply to all KKK members, or only imperial wizards?

Points to ponder: What goes around, comes around! Karma can be a real bitch!

The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.(JFK)

Lay off the "Kool-Aid" before it's too late!
Apr 21, 2019 18:58:36   #
proud republican wrote:
Will he??


I expect that he will, he began a criminal investigation into FISA abuses in Jan. of 2017.

That investigation was blocked by Mueller for 22 months, Huber now has an open road.

DOJ Horowitz is expected to submit his report on the FISA warrant process in June.

Indictments may be sealed until that time, but the investigation is under way.
Apr 21, 2019 18:28:00   #
proud republican wrote:
Hmmm,i wonder if Nadler will call Steele to testify???.......Riiight!!!!....That was sarcastic question...
Hmmm,i wonder if Nadler will call Steele to testif... (show quote)


It's who John Huber calls to testify, before Grand Juries, that matters.
Apr 21, 2019 14:54:58   #
moldyoldy wrote:
No democrat would be that stupid, he is trumpster.


Democrats were stupid enough to nominate Hillary.

I rest my case!
 
Apr 21, 2019 13:43:04   #
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://100percentfedup.com/obama-campaign-arm-paid-almost-1-million-to-law-firm-in-2016-that-funneled-money-to-fusion-gps/


The pieces are beginning to fit together, and they form a VERY disturbing picture!

The Obama administration, the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the FBI;

all jointly funding Steele's work of fiction.
Apr 21, 2019 08:53:44   #
PeterS wrote:
The story Sanders said about FBI agents approving of Comey's firing is just that...a story. So Trump lies simply to lie and Sanders lies to cover his ass. Great combo don't you think!

https://news.yahoo.com/mueller-report-sarah-sanders-invented-story-about-fbi-agents-reaction-to-comey-firing-175925718.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca&fbclid=IwAR2U62wfJydr7AkP241_B3wctW_iHPONctIMquexfbaON-w7UQ5AkfO6wR0

The day after President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, then-deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders stood at the podium in the White House briefing room and told reporters that the president had had “countless conversations” with members of the FBI who said morale at the bureau was low and they had lost confidence in Comey.

“He’s questioned Director Comey’s reason for needing to stay at the FBI,” Sanders said during the May 10, 2017, briefing. “He had countless conversations with members from within the FBI.”

But in her testimony to federal investigators probing whether Trump obstructed justice, Sanders admitted that she made it up.

According to special counsel Robert Mueller's report on the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia and the president’s interference in the investigation released Thursday, there was “no evidence” suggesting Trump had heard from FBI agents who had lost confidence in Comey before his firing, and “Sanders acknowledged to investigators that her comments were not founded on anything.”

Sanders, who became press secretary after Sean Spicer’s departure, was one of dozens of current and former White House officials to be interviewed by Mueller and his team. Trump submitted written answers to written questions but refused to sit down for an interview with the special counsel.

Mueller’s report concluded there was not enough evidence to charge Trump with collusion, but was undecided on obstruction. Attorney General William Barr decided not to pursue obstruction charges.

Trump’s firing of Comey — who had been overseeing the FBI probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election — led to Mueller's appointment.

According to Mueller’s report, President Trump “reacted negatively to the special counsel's appointment” and “told advisors that it was the end of his presidency.”

When former Attorney General Jeff Sessions informed Trump that a special counsel had been appointed in the Russia probe, the president “slumped back in his chair” and said: “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f***ed.”

Former White House aide Hope Hicks told the special counsel's office that Trump was “extremely upset” and that she had only seen Trump like that one other time: when the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape was released.
The story Sanders said about FBI agents approving ... (show quote)


Sarah Sanders had made a statement that countless FBI agents were fed up with Comey and were glad to see him fired. In her FBI testimony, she admitted that “countless” was the wrong word to use but that there were FBI agents who could not stand Comey, especially after his whitewashing of Hillary’s criminal acts. The Daily Caller was able to confirm that several agents were indeed fed up about Comey. April Ryan called Sanders a liar and called for her head to be lopped off. The mainstream media is trying to push the narrative that FBI agents were happy with Comey. That is a lie.

https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/daily-caller-confirms-fbi-agents-were-fed-up-with-comey/
Apr 20, 2019 13:32:56   #
Larry the Legend wrote:
Now that the Mueller report has had it's 'day in the sun', it's time for some more 'reporting' and quite a bit of 'unmasking'. I see the relevant FISA warrants used against then candidate Trump being declassified in the not too distant future, and those responsible for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated in our halls of power to finally... (Oh, finally!) be held accountable. They had a good run, in the more than two years that they have had to dig, dredge, delve, and maybe even do some investigating, but 'found' nothing in their fishing expedition.

I don't imagine for one minute that our President has been sitting on his hands while his name was dragged not only through the mud, but a lot of other barnyard waste as well. Time to 'release the hounds!', as the saying goes...
Now that the Mueller report has had it's 'day in t... (show quote)


DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz has released a public statement stating the OIG intention to investigate the fraudulent FBI FISA Title-1 surveillance application submitted to the court against U.S. person Carter Page; and the surrounding issues of the FBI using Christopher Steele to underwrite their evidence therein:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/28/inspector-general-michael-horowitz-announces-ig-investigation-into-fbi-doj-fisa-court-abuse/
Apr 19, 2019 21:32:20   #
proud republican wrote:
What do you guys think???..Trump vs Biden..Will be interesting TV!!!..But will new Democrats let it happen?? I mean the likes of AOC,Tlaib,Omar???..Since they are in charge of Dems right now what chances Biden has of winning Democratic nomination??..After all he is old white man,somebody that New Dems are running against....This will be interesting to see...if he has a chance...


Biden's primary concern is keeping Howard Schultz, Former Starbucks CEO,

from running as an Independent, potentially splitting the Democratic party.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 278 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.