One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: vernon
Page: <<prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1245 next>>
Aug 18, 2019 12:47:18   #
DASHY wrote:
It is the purpose of government to redistribute wealth. All Americans benefit. Each person could not receive these services on their own dime. Public infrastructure like roads and bridges. Public safety like our great military, local police and fire departments. Public education like schools. Public health like Medicare, medicade, emergency rooms. Christ would probably agree.


Roads and bridges are paid for by gas taxes.The military is the absolute realm of the federal govt.
Public education was paid for by property taxes,until the fed stole control from the locals with the ed dept.
Which should be overturned. Medicare is paid for by workers all their working life and if lucky to live to 65.
Medicade and er rooms are also forced on us by the fed.I don't think Christ would agree with government encroaching on the citizens right to choose. and the fed has no right taking from these who work and giving
to people who don't work.
 
Aug 18, 2019 12:24:53   #
Gatsby wrote:
Castro understood, he emptied his prisons, and dumped them on US.


comprehensive immigration is code for open borders. This is a gift from the left with the help of that dead McCain.He should have been in prison in the 80s when he helped defraud thousands from their savings.
To bad ARIZONA was so stupid to keep electing the jerk.
Aug 16, 2019 10:42:10   #
lpnmajor wrote:
I take it you haven't been to Alabama, Mississippi, or.......................... Republicans aren't any better at managing stuff than Democrats or anyone else.


The trashiest places in Louisiana are where blacks are located in high numbers.But they aren't anything like La.They need to get that place cleaned up! Those so called community leaders are nothing but selfish
big mouths who don't know how to lead.
Aug 16, 2019 10:24:48   #
Kevyn wrote:
Half of Texas is an open sewer, the second most polluted state in the nation.



The reason for that is the illegals who come by the millions.Thanks to the demorats.I wonder why the demorats don't bother to look out for American citizens.
Aug 16, 2019 09:55:03   #
factnotfiction wrote:
So the guards who were not asleep faced an unexpected challenge in trying to perform their 30 minute checks.

Here is a report from an anonymous source:

**************************************************************************************

NEW YORK—The ongoing investigation into the death of Jeffrey Epstein in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center reportedly uncovered a serious breach of duty by two prison guards, who were placed on disciplinary leave Thursday for allowing themselves to be distracted by a mischievous monkey that stole their key ring. “These correctional officers failed to perform their routine check on Mr. Epstein Saturday morning because they were sidetracked by a very naughty monkey that snatched their jangling keys, causing them to abandon their posts and spend several hours chasing the little devil around the prison,” said a Justice Department spokesman, adding that the employees falsified multiple reports claiming that they had monitored Epstein when, in fact, they made several trips to a nearby market, buying bananas to use to capture the elusive monkey. “We aren’t sure how the monkey got in, because the guards had actually fallen asleep on Friday evening before being rudely awoken by the cheeky monkey smashing its cymbals together, and they immediately left their posts after it snatched their keys and pulled their hats down over their heads, causing them to become disoriented and bonk into each other. Furthermore, we’ve determined that at about the time of Epstein’s death, one of the guards was dangling from the ceiling after the monkey tricked him into showing how the trap they had set for it worked, and the other one was locked in a cell after the monkey put on a grass skirt and sun hat to disguise itself as a pretty lady and lured him in. They are on indefinite administrative leave while we gather more information and also apprehend this naughty monkey, which is still loose somewhere in the facility.” At press time, Epstein’s autopsy had been ruled inconclusive while the coroner raced down the street, jumping repeatedly in a futile effort to snatch the files back from a mischievous crow that had stolen them from an open window and was flying just out of reach.


The Onion 2019
So the guards who were not asleep faced an unexpec... (show quote)



Typical demorat operation.
Aug 16, 2019 09:47:01   #
PeterS wrote:
How can justice be handed out when you have a partisan like Barr as AG? Your complaint is the one-sided partisan actions of the Obama administration and then you are dancing a jig for partisanship by the Trump administration.


What has he done that you say is partisan.
 
Aug 16, 2019 09:41:43   #
woodguru wrote:
Worry about Trump and Barr, Obama is past history.


So you don't want to hear from the creator of all the crap you have been talking about for the last 3 yrs.
Aug 15, 2019 20:32:47   #
factnotfiction wrote:
This poll from fox, trumps favorite propaganda media source, has to be giving trump an upset stomach, and is forcing him to churn out more lies and distortions and deflections and personal attacks than ever.

Perhaps trump can read after all, he must be reading his internal polls that show him getting his ass kicked by almost every democrat, and getting a real ass whipping from China, Iran, Venezuela, and NoKO

How the hell did trump manage that?

Oh yeah, he is not the "stable genius" he thinks he is



https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/457645-fox-news-poll-shows-trump-losing-to-biden-warren-sanders-and-harris
This poll from fox, trumps favorite propaganda med... (show quote)


Fact if you believe that shit your crazy as hell.
Aug 15, 2019 18:01:30   #
HonorNCourage57 wrote:
Democratic Socialists of America Vote for Unrestricted Open Borders
Posted On 15 Aug 2019
By : shawn
112 Comments
105 Shares
Share
Tweet
Pin
Email

At an event in Atlanta this week, delegates for the Democratic Socialists of America – a group that counts Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez among its members, if only unofficially – voted to endorse resolutions on a number of extreme solutions for the country, including unrestricted open borders and the Green New Deal platform.

In a press released, DSA member Brandon Rey Ramirez said that the Democratic Socialists “unapologetically support free movement for all people.”

“It is unacceptable,” he wrote, “that a Fortune 500 corporation can ship a job across a border without consequences while a mother crossing a border to see her child is put into a concentration camp.”

As far as arguments against immigration enforcement go, this is one of the dumber ones we’ve seen. But we would expect nothing else from anyone who aligns themselves with this group.

The Open Borders resolution itself demands the “uninhibited transnational free movement of people, the demilitarization of the US-Mexico border, the abolition of ICE and CPB without replacement, decriminalization of immigration, full amnesty for all asylum seekers, and a pathway to citizenship for all non-citizen residents.”

Yeah…we’ll get right on that.

“Our current system is morally indefensible at its core. We need open borders and the complete dismantling of ICE and CPB in order to respect the dignity that every person deserves,” Ramirez said.

Sharp-eyed readers will recognize that Ocasio-Cortez, who bristles whenever her critics paint her as a radical leftist, has also endorsed the idea of eliminating ICE. Indeed, only a couple of weeks ago, she suggested that we should abolish the entire Department of Homeland Security. So if you want to gain some insight into the kinds of ideas that AOC subscribes to, we’d suggest that the Democratic Socialists of America’s convention is a good place to start.

And just to seal the deal, we’d note that the group also drafted a resolution supporting the Green New Deal. The resolution calls for “the redistribution of resources from the worst polluters, like Wall Street and the bloated U.S. military, to fund the transformation we need from an extractive to a regenerative economy.”

It may be tempting to laugh and dismiss these lunatics as the fringe whackos they are, but they have increasing clout on Capitol Hill, a cult-like figure running second in the race for the Democratic nomination, and a media superstar who has entranced young Democrats sitting in the House of Representatives. Their policies aren’t worth taking seriously, but their influence on modern politics must be.



http://www.unfilteredpatriot.com



Dems will be the Death of our Country!!! President Trump needs to step in and take back our Country and it's Safety and Security. I hate having to watch my back all of the time and i fear for my Little Family and Friends. I want my Country to be a safe and Secure Place to Live!!!!. Now what do Y'all say?
Democratic Socialists of America Vote for Unrestri... (show quote)


Aug 15, 2019 17:50:06   #
Lonewolf wrote:
Might be time for him to try another country more suited to him!


Dam you said something i agree with .Are you sober ?
Aug 15, 2019 17:41:28   #
Lonewolf wrote:
He did it because he knows the republicans are scared of Trump


No he did it just to be an ass hole. And the reps that are against Trump are going to be primaried and that will end a lot of their crap.
 
Aug 15, 2019 14:56:04   #
Lonewolf wrote:
If the neighbor boy was sneaking into the girls locker room at school while they were changing clothes. Me personally I'd kicked the boy right in the ass really hard and turn them into authorities. When Trump did it Republicans laughed I guess if it wasn't their daughter they don't really care.


What the hell are you talking about.
Aug 15, 2019 14:52:46   #
woodguru wrote:
Trump had everything to do with affecting the stock market and world economy with a dozen truly moronic policies that should have been left up to experts and committees, he knows nothing and puts people in charge who know less and they go with whatever he says, and he gets rid of them then they contradict him.

The Hill does a good job of sticking to facts, and if anything puts a subtle right bias by artfully leaving out things that don't look favorable to the right.

Your head is in a bad place if you look at a source and automatically label everything they say as lies, it is what's wrong with people not knowing what to believe anymore. Facts are not categorized by who says them, FOX is telling more and more reality in terms of facts and the hard liners are calling them lies when they don't agree with them.
Trump had everything to do with affecting the stoc... (show quote)



Hey your head must be in a bad place. You call Trump everything Trump says as a lie and when someone accuses of anything you carry on like its a known fact,when so far they have been proven lies.
And I notice you never apologize for anything.
Aug 15, 2019 13:39:00   #
woodguru wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457480-trump-disapproval-rises-to-near-record-fox-news-poll

We all know how important polling numbers were to Trump, maybe not so much now? The economy is going to be everything to Trump, if the stock market takes a really huge dump the Trump is done, the GOP will drop him like a hot rock. I added a report that the right seems to think is all about liberal spin just to show that liberal media can represent things exactly like the conservative sites do when they cover facts.
alternet.org/2019/08/trump-launches-maniacal-tweetstorm-after-devastating-fox-news-poll-shows-his-numbers-near-all-time-worst/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1139

Here is a little number about how support for a wildly popular figure goes once it starts, this is the way it is.
https://www.alternet.org/2019/08/it-will-end-in-disgrace-why-this-journalist-predicts-trump-will-eventually-be-abandoned-by-his-biggest-fans/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1139&recip_id=27781&list_id=2

and this response by your fearless leader
https://www.alternet.org/2019/08/trump-launches-maniacal-tweetstorm-after-devastating-fox-news-poll-shows-his-numbers-near-all-time-worst/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1139
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457480... (show quote)


Yawn
Aug 14, 2019 23:33:04   #
dtucker300 wrote:
People have lost their minds. They will believe and accept any number of ridiculous ideas in the name of Progressivism and Political Correctness. The problem is that we have an entire generation or two of young people who have been mollycoddled and told how wonderful they are even though they have done nothing in their life to this point. Growing up they needed someone to flat-out tell them to F-off. It is a good thing I wasn't the one collecting the petition because I would have told them they are the most spoiled, pampered, overindulged, milquetoast generation America has ever had and I would have looked at them in disbelief, and asked them why they would be willing to sign such an absurd and ludicrous petition. My God, it's a good thing the Greatest Generation was there to fight fascism and totalitarianism in WWII. This generation can't do it. Instead of fighting the problem, many of them are the problem.


https://www.dailywire.com/news/50582/watch-students-sign-petition-ban-oppressive-white-james-barrett?utm_medium=email&utm_content=%20081419%20-news&utm_campaign=position1

WATCH: Students Sign Petition To Ban ‘Oppressive’ White Stick Figure In ‘Walk’ Signals
"As we students cross the street, we are told by the symbol of a white man when it is okay to cross."
Pedestrians walk by this downtown Seattle, Washington location. Stephen Ehlers/Contributor/Getty Images

By JAMES BARRETT
August 13, 2019
In Campus Reform's latest video, Campus Correspondent Ethan Cai asks students at George Washington University if they'd be willing to sign a petition calling for banning the iconic white stick figure in "walk" signals because they are "oppressive." Most of the students are happy to join the "inclusive" effort.




Play Video
Part of the reason Campus Reform chose GW for its "offensive" and "oppressive" white walk signal guy petition is because of the students' recent vote to "remove and replace" the university's mascot, George the Colonial, which "is received as extremely offensive not only by students of the University, but the nation and world at large" because it "glorifies the act of systemic oppression," a petition calling for its removal claimed. The measure was passed in March by 54% of the students who voted.

In an attempt to test how deep concerns about "offense" and "oppression" go at GW, Campus Reform went undercover to the university to see if students would sign a new petition, this time calling for the banning of white stick figures in walk signals.

"As we students cross the street, we are told by the symbol of a white man when it is okay to cross," Campus Reform's faux petition reads. "Many students from diverse backgrounds, including individuals of color, gender fluid individuals, and LGBTQA+ individuals, feel oppressed by this." Students who sign the petition are supposedly letting the university know that they "vehemently urge the University to consider changing the crosswalk signs."



The result: many of the students, and even one university faculty member, are willing to put their signature on the phony petition. While some students seem to be on board because the alternatives provided by Campus Reform are "so cute" and "lit," most in the video made a point of saying they can "absolutely" see how someone would be offended by the "white man" telling them what to do and felt that changing the sign helped promote "diversity."




TOP ARTICLES
2/6
READ MORE
Hillsong United Songwriter Marty Sampson Announces He's
'Genuinely Losing' His Christian Faith


One guy pushed back, however, saying he was "ideologically opposed" to the idea. Video below via Campus Reform:


As for that petition calling for the replacement of George the Colonnial, after declaring that the "negatively charged figure of colonials has too deep a connection to colonization and glorifies the act of systemic oppression," the students who signed it offered the university some alternatives, including "Hippos," "Revolutionaries," or "Riverhorses."
People have lost their minds. They will believe a... (show quote)


Are any of you getting tired of the demorats calling whites for being white supremacist. I'm personally getting tired of those communist bastards calling us white supremacist.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1245 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.