One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Posts for: maryla22
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 next>>
Feb 22, 2024 17:21:22   #
She has more stability than most politicians and is doing a great job governing AK. What do you say?
Go to
Feb 22, 2024 17:08:48   #
TJKMO wrote:
Supporting such language is akin to sanctioning it.


Nope, that's where you are "assuming." Assuming anything makes an as_ out of you! Our country is in turmoil due to the feckless leadership of POTUS and staff. Time for a change. I don't want to get too graphic, but consider the new baby who needs a diaper change...we are that baby who needs the diaper changed.This feckless immoral party controlling everything Will be thrown out next e******n!
Go to
Feb 22, 2024 16:53:46   #
RascalRiley wrote:
You do not get the top spot if you are an i***t.


Top spot?? That is highly doubtful...
Go to
Feb 22, 2024 16:51:39   #
lindynduff1 wrote:
Well how about the Newsweek article entitled “Christianity is in Peril” by Russell Moore. I don’t suppose you think he is an appropriate source however he is the leader of the whole Southern Baptist conference and lots of people follow his lead. Look, I don’t think Jesus is too woke. I’m Catholic so watch what you say to me. I think what has happened to Christianity in our country is a tragedy. As soon as we unhook that scoundrel Trump, the Christian church in America would be a lot safer. Politics OUT of religion.
Well how about the Newsweek article entitled “Chri... (show quote)


Agreed, keep politics out of e******ns, however, the US was founded on Christian principles. Removing God from their platform was a mistake for the Democrats, (IMO) Mankind left to its own yearnings is evil.
Go to
Feb 22, 2024 16:39:59   #
RascalRiley wrote:
Biden is not a confidence man with a cult of personality.


Agreed! Biden is an i***t.
Go to
Feb 22, 2024 16:38:02   #
padremike wrote:
I said "I know" with a smile because left as a stand alone statement I knew your dumbass would react. Soon I'll put a choke chain and leash on you and teach you to sit, heal, down, come and speak. I'll also teach you not to bark. You may now return to your den under the porch. 😙


Go to
Feb 22, 2024 16:34:22   #
padremike wrote:
You will find more supporters at a single Trump rally than you will find at every public showing combined that Biden conjures up.

The only thing the Marxist Democrats have to run a campaign on is Trump h**e, the resurrected Russia, Russia, Russia h**x k*****g innocent harmless babies and love of the L***Q perverts.


Absolutely!!I just heard Chicago will be having a huge rally for Trump soon...
Go to
Feb 22, 2024 08:57:56   #
microphor wrote:
“Elicit” and “illicit” are not the same thing." No s**t Sherlock!

No He didn't. Just because one person lied "if he did", doesn't mean it did happen. Did H****r B***n set on the board of Burisma with absolutely no experience in the field? Did they pay him a large salary for not doing anything? Did his dad, Joe threaten the Ukraine President that he would withhold the money allocated for Ukraine if they fire DA who was investigating that company?


That has been proven!! The Dems however, did NOT want this info out as they figured, correctly, that it would discourage the independent v**er. And now look at our country collapsing under this ignorant & selfish fool.
Go to
Feb 22, 2024 07:48:25   #
TJKMO wrote:
I thought you “need a break”.
I have the STRENGTH OF THE T***H to sustain me.

I am NOT PRO-A******N.
PLEASE STOP LYING.


Very hypocritical at least...
Go to
Feb 22, 2024 06:28:55   #
dynomite65 wrote:
they know trump will win


Agreed!!
Go to
Feb 20, 2024 17:11:13   #
keepuphope wrote:
But if you ignore that conscience over and over it gets dulled to the point you don't have that to help you discern as sharply between good and bad than if you pay attention to them. In the bible it talks about a seared conscience that's what happens when you ignore it's promptings.


Agreed!!So you try to live as God directs...
Go to
Feb 20, 2024 15:23:23   #
NotMAGA wrote:
WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Dead last.
Twice.

https://www.uh.edu/news-events/stories/2024/february/02152024-p**********l-greatness-survey.php


This proves nothing!!! But Biden is the WORST, EVER POTUS.....
Go to
Feb 20, 2024 08:06:03   #
lindynduff1 wrote:
I don’t think mankind is either good or evil. We are mammals with a thin veneer of civility. Push any one of us too far and we will give a violent response. We practice all of the mammalian responses for the need for power. Yes, God created us and you may have heard we practice free will. We can choose to conduct ourselves in a kindly way but few of us are that kind. Christianity was supposed to work by having us follow the teachings of Jesus which few Christians actually do and now the right is saying, Jesus, is too woke.
I don’t think mankind is either good or evil. We ... (show quote)


But mankind was born with a conscience...an inborn knowledge as to what is good and what is bad. People CAN choose how to react...Maybe the problem is that people don't realize?
Go to
Feb 20, 2024 07:59:19   #
RascalRiley wrote:
As I would be very interested in your proof that there is an immortal devil entity.

Sounds like Greek mythology.


RR: Sorry, its in the Bible...in Genesis. Do you have one or can you get your hands on one?
Go to
Feb 19, 2024 17:10:38   #
RascalRiley wrote:
There is much evil.
There is no ‘Devil’.
Man made.


Not in this universe. I'd be very interested in your proof that there is no Devil or 'Devil.' Wh**ever did you mean?
Go to
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.