One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
What may be Donald Trump's biggest mistake
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Mar 11, 2017 15:48:24   #
BBZ
 
By firing Preet Bhrara, Trump has let loose his worst enemy - the truth. Preet has taken down Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos in New York. Outside of New York, this means nothing, but this man will prove the dishonesty and criminal behavior of Our Glorious Leader.

President Trump will be soiling his adult size diapers in a week, or a month. This is big, people - you can deny or insult, but Trump is done.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2017 15:57:39   #
robmull
 
BBZ wrote:
By firing Preet Bhrara, Trump has let loose his worst enemy - the truth. Preet has taken down Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos in New York. Outside of New York, this means nothing, but this man will prove the dishonesty and criminal behavior of Our Glorious Leader.

President Trump will be soiling his adult size diapers in a week, or a month. This is big, people - you can deny or insult, but Trump is done.






Yea, right - sorry, "left," zzzzzzz, and Hillary is going to win the 2016 POTUS election in a LANDSLIDE!!! Hummmmm. What IS that "crushing" noise I keep hearing??? GOOOOOOOOOOO PRESIDENT "45" DONALD J. {BORN AGAIN} TRUMP (R); and President Trump (R), is JUST LIKE THE WEATHER. President Trump (R), could give a crap-less what his (D)etractors have to say about the daily agenda!!! And the "SWAMP," just lost another 46 (D)enizens of the (D)eep!!! Oh, bad luck, Cynthia!!! And our "TRUMP TRAIN" (R), is getting bigger and stronger and faster by-the-day!!!

| Reply
Mar 11, 2017 16:02:41   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
BBZ wrote:
By firing Preet Bhrara, Trump has let loose his worst enemy - the truth. Preet has taken down Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos in New York. Outside of New York, this means nothing, but this man will prove the dishonesty and criminal behavior of Our Glorious Leader.

President Trump will be soiling his adult size diapers in a week, or a month. This is big, people - you can deny or insult, but Trump is done.



One thing I always like about OPP, you can sit around on a Saturday afternoon watching basketball with you laptop and get a good laugh during commercials.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2017 16:05:51   #
Gener
 
BBZ wrote:
By firing Preet Bhrara, Trump has let loose his worst enemy - the truth. Preet has taken down Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos in New York. Outside of New York, this means nothing, but this man will prove the dishonesty and criminal behavior of Our Glorious Leader.

President Trump will be soiling his adult size diapers in a week, or a month. This is big, people - you can deny or insult, but Trump is done.



He was done before he ever started. He isn't part of the cabal and no one can continue if they are not. Every President in the history of the U.S. has been dishonest, this man no more than others. Obama aided and abetted our enemies and did everything he could to promoted globalism at the expense of the U.S. It is not possible for any person to be a bigger liar than he was, unless, of course, your name is Clinton. The liberal position at the top is a position of globalism at the expense of the U.S. Whatever crimes Trump has committed they are no worse than those. And not only that, but the CIA actually manufactures evidence in order to get rid of Trump because their position is in peril. The CIA is the most criminal organization in the world outside of the CFR, the Federal Reserve, and the N,S.A. So what is your point? I have know since the election Trump would likely not make it past September, or at least would be highly scathed along the way. Is this going to be good for the country? You've got to be kidding.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2017 16:06:29   #
robmull
 
bylm1 wrote:
One thing I always like about OPP, you can sit around on a Saturday afternoon watching basketball with you laptop and get a good laugh during commercials.






Isn't America beautiful, bylm1!!! The 2016 POTUS ELECTION (R), made that all possible again. YIPPI YI YO KAYAH!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRESIDENT "45" DONALD J. {BORN AGAIN} TRUMP (R); JUST LIKE THE WEATHER!!!

| Reply
Mar 11, 2017 16:23:10   #
dangerkitten061
 
robmull wrote:
Isn't America beautiful, bylm1!!! The 2016 POTUS ELECTION (R), made that all possible again. YIPPI YI YO KAYAH!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRESIDENT "45" DONALD J. {BORN AGAIN} TRUMP (R); JUST LIKE THE WEATHER!!!




The story that I read at Town Hall.com also said that just because they(attorneys) were let go does not mean that they won't be bringing a couple back and I believe that Mr. Bharara has already been contacted about going back. Sorry BBZ, I know you probably didn't want to hear that, oh well.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2017 16:30:59   #
dangerkitten061
 
dangerkitten061 wrote:
The story that I read at Town Hall.com also said that just because they(attorneys) were let go does not mean that they won't be bringing a couple back and I believe that Mr. Bharara has already been contacted about going back. Sorry BBZ, I know you probably didn't want to hear that, oh well.


Just more wishful thinking from a lib.😖

| Reply
Mar 11, 2017 17:53:57   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
BBZ wrote:
By firing Preet Bhrara, Trump has let loose his worst enemy - the truth. Preet has taken down Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos in New York. Outside of New York, this means nothing, but this man will prove the dishonesty and criminal behavior of Our Glorious Leader.

President Trump will be soiling his adult size diapers in a week, or a month. This is big, people - you can deny or insult, but Trump is done.


So this guy hates Trump, has dirt on Trump, doesn't use it during the campaign, Trump knows all of this and fires the guy anyway, and now Trump is toast? Interesting.

| Reply
Mar 11, 2017 19:39:07   #
reconreb
 
BBZ wrote:
By firing Preet Bhrara, Trump has let loose his worst enemy - the truth. Preet has taken down Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos in New York. Outside of New York, this means nothing, but this man will prove the dishonesty and criminal behavior of Our Glorious Leader.

President Trump will be soiling his adult size diapers in a week, or a month. This is big, people - you can deny or insult, but Trump is done.


.............................................Say cheese , Swiss Cheese ...................................



| Reply
Mar 12, 2017 12:01:45   #
Radiance3 (a regular here)
 
BBZ wrote:
By firing Preet Bhrara, Trump has let loose his worst enemy - the truth. Preet has taken down Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos in New York. Outside of New York, this means nothing, but this man will prove the dishonesty and criminal behavior of Our Glorious Leader.

President Trump will be soiling his adult size diapers in a week, or a month. This is big, people - you can deny or insult, but Trump is done.

======================
Firing all prior appointed US officials by the incoming administration is a protocol. This is a procedure of all incoming administration. All prior presidents did this. If Atty. Preet Bharara refused to resign, he must be fired. He was an appointee of Mr. Obama.
Mr. Obama did the same firing the moment he got into the WH. Replaced every prior appointees with his own. Why do this people complain when President Trump does his job? All appointees of any president must ensure that they are loyal to the administration that they serve.
If Atty. Bharara thinks he is loyal and better qualified than the one who replaces him, he must justify and stand for his oath.
He must apply and pledge his allegiance to the new administration, and prove his worthiness against the others.

| Reply
Mar 12, 2017 13:52:51   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Radiance3 wrote:
======================
Firing all prior appointed US officials by the incoming administration is a protocol. This is a procedure of all incoming administration. All prior presidents did this. If Atty. Preet Bharara refused to resign, he must be fired. He was an appointee of Mr. Obama.
Mr. Obama did the same firing the moment he got into the WH. Replaced every prior appointees with his own. Why do this people complain when President Trump does his job? All appointees of any president must ensure that they are loyal to the administration that they serve.
If Atty. Bharara thinks he is loyal and better qualified than the one who replaces him, he must justify and stand for his oath.
He must apply and pledge his allegiance to the new administration, and prove his worthiness against the others.
====================== br Firing all prior appoint... (show quote)



Your problem, Radiance, is that you think libs use logic or reason. No, they don't. If it goes against what they like, they will use any excuse that seems to them to serve their purpose. Protocol means nothing to them if it goes against their goals. They also will neglect to mention that Bharara was offered a position by the Trump administration. I wonder why.

| Reply
Mar 12, 2017 15:35:35   #
Radiance3 (a regular here)
 
bylm1 wrote:
Your problem, Radiance, is that you think libs use logic or reason. No, they don't. If it goes against what they like, they will use any excuse that seems to them to serve their purpose. Protocol means nothing to them if it goes against their goals. They also will neglect to mention that Bharara was offered a position by the Trump administration. I wonder why.

====================
Libs use nothing except their empty skull, loaded with greed, fraud, lies, violence, and deceptions.

| Reply
Mar 12, 2017 15:44:19   #
Ricko
 
bylm1 wrote:
Your problem, Radiance, is that you think libs use logic or reason. No, they don't. If it goes against what they like, they will use any excuse that seems to them to serve their purpose. Protocol means nothing to them if it goes against their goals. They also will neglect to mention that Bharara was offered a position by the Trump administration. I wonder why.


bylm1-heard initially that Trump wanted -Bahara to stay on. Could this have been miscommunication between Trump and Sessions or a procedural action to be followed by a re-hire ? Was Bahara not investigating the Clinton foundation?
We shall see !! America First !!!

| Reply
Mar 12, 2017 21:54:52   #
cesspool jones (suspended)
 
BBZ wrote:
By firing Preet Bhrara, Trump has let loose his worst enemy - the truth. Preet has taken down Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos in New York. Outside of New York, this means nothing, but this man will prove the dishonesty and criminal behavior of Our Glorious Leader.

President Trump will be soiling his adult size diapers in a week, or a month. This is big, people - you can deny or insult, but Trump is done.


Hey BVD, unwad your lips...Trump is only beginning. People like you will become extinct from adult politics.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.