One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
think, watch, reflect.
Jan 5, 2014 05:18:46   #
PhilosophyMan Loc: Washington state.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uaHDCcUcmc0

think about this, do not dismiss this as weird. think deeply.
I have tried the test, it works.
you become what you think about.
what do you think?

| Reply
Jan 5, 2014 13:51:16   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
PhilosophyMan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uaHDCcUcmc0

think about this, do not dismiss this as weird. think deeply.
I have tried the test, it works.
you become what you think about.
what do you think?


I think you are an unusual young man.

Also: From a young age, I always thought of success as being a good husband, father, and provider. Material possessions and titles were of little consequence to me, short of providing what made my family comfortable, and happy with home life. Financial or occupational success would come, naturally...I believed, in striving for those goals. Luckily, I have succeeded, by my standards.

I also wanted to be tall, dark, and handsome. I went 0/3, in that regard.

Can't win 'em all, I guess. :mrgreen:

| Reply
Jan 5, 2014 16:38:09   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
slatten49 wrote:
I think you are an unusual young man.

Also: From a young age, I always thought of success as being a good husband, father, and provider. Material possessions and titles were of little consequence to me, short of providing what made my family comfortable, and happy with home life. Financial or occupational success would come, naturally...I believed, in striving for those goals. Luckily, I have succeeded, by my standards.

I also wanted to be tall, dark, and handsome. I went 0/3, in that regard.

Can't win 'em all, I guess. :mrgreen:
I think you are an unusual young man. br br Also:... (show quote)


UncleE hit two out of three on the tall, dark, handsome list. He missed dark with Sandy hair and green/blue eyes.

| Reply
Jan 5, 2014 17:16:31   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
UncleE hit two out of three on the tall, dark, handsome list. He missed dark with Sandy hair and green/blue eyes.


And...he did extraordinarily well with you, young lady. :thumbup:

In doing so, he also made the streets safe for the rest of us! :lol: :mrgreen:

| Reply
Jan 5, 2014 17:18:25   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
slatten49 wrote:
And...he did extraordinarily well with you, young lady. :thumbup:

In doing so, he also made the streets safe for the rest of us! :lol: :mrgreen:


Actually, it is UncleE who gave me my first shooting lesson and gun. What did you say about safe streets? :?: :lol: :shock:

| Reply
Jan 5, 2014 17:27:48   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
Actually, it is UncleE who gave me my first shooting lesson and gun. What did you say about safe streets? :?: :lol: :shock:


:shock: I said they became safe when the rest of us were saved from falling "head over heels" for your beauty and charm, once taken! :mrgreen:

| Reply
Jan 5, 2014 17:31:25   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
slatten49 wrote:
:shock: I said they became safe when the rest of us were saved from falling "head over heels" for your beauty and charm, once taken! :mrgreen:


Working on saving your neck? :mrgreen:

| Reply
Jan 5, 2014 17:52:53   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
Working on saving your neck? :mrgreen:


Maybe...probably...YES! :lol: :thumbup: :mrgreen:

| Reply
Jan 5, 2014 18:10:43   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
slatten49 wrote:
Maybe...probably...YES! :lol: :thumbup: :mrgreen:


I perceived such was the case. I had UncleE purchase two large bottles of Gorilla Glue. :-D

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.