One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
L@@k who is the Birthday Boy
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Nov 9, 2016 15:38:34   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Happpyyy Birthday wills~~~
Get some before Slatts shows up!!
Hope you're having a fantastic day!!


Your favorite cake too...
Your favorite cake too......

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 15:46:52   #
Worried for our children
 
lindajoy wrote:
Happpyyy Birthday wills~~~
Get some before Slatts shows up!!
Hope you're having a fantastic day!!



Happy birthday Willy!!! 🎂🍨🍧🍪🎁🎉

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 15:47:32   #
Weewillynobeerspilly
 
lindajoy wrote:
Happpyyy Birthday wills~~~
Get some before Slatts shows up!!
Hope you're having a fantastic day!!



Haha, Thanks LJ....love the cake, i will for sure have to beat slatt to the cutter......you just keep his fingers out of the frosting till i reach it.

Thanks again!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 15:49:04   #
Weewillynobeerspilly
 
Worried for our children wrote:
Happy birthday Willy!!! 🎂🍨🍧🍪🎁🎉




Thanks WFOC, received the best present ever early this morning. ......a future for my children and no Clinton in the Whitehouse

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 15:51:51   #
Worried for our children
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
Thanks WFOC, received the best present ever early this morning. ......a future for my children and no Clinton in the Whitehouse


Lol, yes!!! I was going say, what a great gift you got today, but you worded it better than I would have. Hope you have an awesome day my friend.

Let's get this party started!!!



| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 15:53:56   #
Weewillynobeerspilly
 
Worried for our children wrote:
Lol, yes!!! I was going say, what a great gift you got today, but you worded it better than I would have. Hope you have an awesome day my friend. 👍👍👍




Thanks, quiet...wife out of town......had a nap......good times!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 15:59:18   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
Haha, Thanks LJ....love the cake, i will for sure have to beat slatt to the cutter......you just keep his fingers out of the frosting till i reach it.

Thanks again!


That may be difficult, he sneaks in when least expected, but always leaves his finger prints....😂
Your Welcome my friend....

You got an extraordinary birthday present I would say...One you will always remember too!!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 16:03:46   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Worried for our children wrote:
Lol, yes!!! I was going say, what a great gift you got today, but you worded it better than I would have. Hope you have an awesome day my friend.

Let's get this party started!!!


Well then, dinner before dessert....
Lolol, I just read your siggy, worried...lolololol

That's another birthday present for wills too....



| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 16:13:10   #
Weewillynobeerspilly
 
lindajoy wrote:
That may be difficult, he sneaks in when least expected, but always leaves his finger prints....😂
Your Welcome my friend....

You got an extraordinary birthday present I would say...One you will always remember too!!




Thanks...it was a good gift, it will keep on giving for 12 yrs...4 Trump, 8 Pence....yea baby!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 16:15:29   #
Weewillynobeerspilly
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well then, dinner before dessert....
Lolol, I just read your siggy, worried...lolololol

That's another birthday present for wills too....




Little baby taters...love em LJ, roasted too.......you know what i like

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 16:16:19   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
Thanks...it was a good gift, it will keep on giving for 12 yrs...4 Trump, 8 Pence....yea baby!


A lot said with that comment...don't think Trump would go another 4 or too old at 74??

Or are you lining Pence up for President in 4??

You babe in the woods speaking of your elders as such....lolol

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 16:19:43   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
Little baby taters...love em LJ, roasted too.......you know what i like


Yup, sure do..Not like we haven't exchanged a recipe or two...
Standing rib roast too, although I do know not your favorite but those taters make up for it...lololol

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 16:44:22   #
Worried for our children
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well then, dinner before dessert....
Lolol, I just read your siggy, worried...lolololol

That's another birthday present for wills too....


Ahh .... looks delicious, thank you.

The air smells a little sweeter, and the food tastes better today my friend. 👍

Yeah, once I saw that post of his, I couldn't let it slide: priceless!!!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 16:55:45   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Worried for our children wrote:
Ahh .... looks delicious, thank you.

The air smells a little sweeter, and the food tastes better today my friend. 👍

Yeah, once I saw that post of his, I couldn't let it slide: priceless!!!


Absolutely is!!!

Your Welcome too..Today a better day for sure...I like most saying President Trump..Have not referred to BO as President since a year into office..Feels good...

| Reply
Nov 9, 2016 18:23:57   #
Mr Bombastic
 
lindajoy wrote:
Absolutely is!!!

Your Welcome too..Today a better day for sure...I like most saying President Trump..Have not referred to BO as President since a year into office..Feels good...


Of course it does. We've been without a President for eight years.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.