One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Why I won't vote for Trump
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8
Oct 7, 2016 17:59:14   #
Glaucon
 
You see what
iFrank wrote:
I have the DVD that show when he said he is and will side with Muslims. Do you still deny it?http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY


You see what you to see and don't see what you don't want to see. This bogus " evidence" is silly and denying it is like claiming unicorns don't exist. .

| Reply
Oct 7, 2016 19:47:11   #
iFrank
 
Glaucon wrote:
You see what

You see what you to see and don't see what you don't want to see. This bogus " evidence" is silly and denying it is like claiming unicorns don't exist. .


He spoke the words in the DVD, or on you tube. But you don't want to see that truth and dismis what other people say. Or did someone have their hand up his butt to make him talk like a puppet. Another thing, you still believe in unicorns because that has to be your problem, fairy tales. No wonder people here on OPP call you out, because you're out of touch with reality.

| Reply
Oct 7, 2016 21:44:08   #
Glaucon
 
iFrank wrote:
He spoke the words in the DVD, or on you tube. But you don't want to see that truth and dismis what other people say. Or did someone have their hand up his butt to make him talk like a puppet. Another thing, you still believe in unicorns because that has to be your problem, fairy tales. No wonder people here on OPP call you out, because you're out of touch with reality.


I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this. I viewed the youtube bit and was aware of the out of context remarks and the photoshopping . I was not impressed, but you have a right to be impressed if you need to be.

| Reply
Oct 7, 2016 21:52:41   #
Glaucon
 
iFrank wrote:
He spoke the words in the DVD, or on you tube. But you don't want to see that truth and dismis what other people say. Or did someone have their hand up his butt to make him talk like a puppet. Another thing, you still believe in unicorns because that has to be your problem, fairy tales. No wonder people here on OPP call you out, because you're out of touch with reality.


I do not dismiss what other people say, I dismiss what some other people say.

You are a naïve and gullible fellow and you have every right to stay that way.

I am not aware of anyone "calling me out" on opp if you mean by calling me out that some of them have stated their positions and considered my response and not become overly emotional and totally irrational and crudely insulting.

I told you what I thought of the video and your interpretation of it an you ignored that. We can't have an exchange of views if you express yours and run the hell away. Have you heard of listening to others?

| Reply
Oct 7, 2016 22:29:17   #
iFrank
 
Yea good luck with your belief, the proof is there, no denial on what he said. It's cut and dried. Obama admits that's he a Muslim, even to the point that he's dressed in Arab garb when he was younger. Even down to the things that he does for Muslims and against the USA either by stupidity or design. Like I said you have the spirit of slumber by the creator of these bodies which are wonderfully made. You probably think your family came from apes or chimps like "Lucy".

| Reply
Oct 7, 2016 22:58:17   #
JIM BETHEA
 
I always held this same contention about our troops and law enforcement officers would never fire on innocent citizens ~ however, their have been UN troops training here within the US for 3-4 years now ~ They will fire on anyone they are told to fire upon ~ My brother was sp op Navy and he is a fountain of information of just how crooked the shadow government is''''' They also have the mobile vehicles with "Sound Guns" that when driven into a area / community they can adjust the frequency from just disabling someone up to stopping their hearts ~ Hillary was creating something similar to this before his demise '''''

| Reply
Oct 7, 2016 23:10:46   #
JIM BETHEA
 
Even though he demanded that the White Staffers and the media leave out his middle name "Hussein" it's been pretty clear what his mission was to the CFR '''' Now the Rothschilds have come out openly supporting Hillary ~ Lady Rothschild says there's No One Else in the World that she trusts more than Hillary Clinton!! ~ She says she knows that Hillary's emails were not redacted ~~ She says that Hillary could have crowds at her rallies in the 10's of thousands, but she preferred smaller crowds!! ~ She also said she would stand in support of Hillary against Gun Lobbyist like the National Rifle Association ~~~~~ Sure she would because Hillary is one of them and wants to destroy America as we have known it, as to weaken the morals, etc to a point where their TPPA and other Global Corporate Controls can be implemented'''''''' We cannot allow this ~ We need to watch the voting polls for fraud ~ we all need to show up to vote ~ Hillary's voter fraud has already been evidenced in so so many states across the US ~ I heard a clip of what she had said on the early morning news rerun where she stated: "I DON'T NEED OHIO TO WIN ~ I thought that this must be one of the stupidest statements that I have ever heard a politician say?? ~~ Later this same day I saw where a warehouse cleanup man in Ohio had found thousands of Voter Ballots [pre-filled] all marked straight Democratic Ticket ~~ HER CAMPAIGN IS SO TOTALLY CORRUPT AND IT SEEMS NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING TO PROSECUTE SHE AND THE DEM NAT COMMITTEE???



| Reply
Oct 7, 2016 23:17:50   #
Holdenbeach4u
 
LET the crap come out about idiot Bill Clinton had sex with many women and rape some but the dumb asses want this idiot, liar, corrupted, very
EVIL, in the WH

| Reply
Oct 8, 2016 01:21:43   #
Cool Breeze (suspended)
 
JIM BETHEA wrote:
Even though he demanded that the White Staffers and the media leave out his middle name "Hussein" it's been pretty clear what his mission was to the CFR '''' Now the Rothschilds have come out openly supporting Hillary ~ Lady Rothschild says there's No One Else in the World that she trusts more than Hillary Clinton!! ~ She says she knows that Hillary's emails were not redacted ~~ She says that Hillary could have crowds at her rallies in the 10's of thousands, but she preferred smaller crowds!! ~ She also said she would stand in support of Hillary against Gun Lobbyist like the National Rifle Association ~~~~~ Sure she would because Hillary is one of them and wants to destroy America as we have known it, as to weaken the morals, etc to a point where their TPPA and other Global Corporate Controls can be implemented'''''''' We cannot allow this ~ We need to watch the voting polls for fraud ~ we all need to show up to vote ~ Hillary's voter fraud has already been evidenced in so so many states across the US ~ I heard a clip of what she had said on the early morning news rerun where she stated: "I DON'T NEED OHIO TO WIN ~ I thought that this must be one of the stupidest statements that I have ever heard a politician say?? ~~ Later this same day I saw where a warehouse cleanup man in Ohio had found thousands of Voter Ballots [pre-filled] all marked straight Democratic Ticket ~~ HER CAMPAIGN IS SO TOTALLY CORRUPT AND IT SEEMS NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING TO PROSECUTE SHE AND THE DEM NAT COMMITTEE???
Even though he demanded that the White Staffers an... (show quote)


WOW! Are we in a alternative universe? This is bizzare to say the least.

| Reply
Oct 8, 2016 09:10:00   #
Glaucon
 
Holdenbeach4u wrote:
LET the crap come out about idiot Bill Clinton had sex with many women and rape some but the dumb asses want this idiot, liar, corrupted, very
EVIL, in the WH


No record of Bill Clinton raping anyone. I thought it was Hillary Clinton who was running for President and who will be in the White House.

| Reply
Oct 11, 2016 22:17:57   #
Hogback
 
Glaucon wrote:
Donald trump obeyed the current law and was still able to not pay any taxes for almost twenty years and you have had to pay taxes every year. WHY? The answer is, the plutocracy.

The wealthy buy our legislators that make the laws that Trump and his fellow billionaires follow to avoid paying their fair share of taxes.

"Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob" Franklin Delano Roosevelt

“Only the little people pay taxes,”
leona helmsley

"The really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes anyway." George W. Bush

Definition of plutocracy: government by the wealthy.
o
o
o a country or society governed by the wealthy.
o
an elite or ruling class of people whose power derives from their wealth.
Donald trump obeyed the current law and was still... (show quote)


How about the Clinton Crime foundation!! Not voting for Trump is voting for the Clinton's.

| Reply
Oct 11, 2016 22:44:09   #
Holdenbeach4u
 
US People voting for the most corrupted , liar, killer, omit 32,000 emails, H Clinton are BRAINDEAD and IDIOTS !

| Reply
Oct 11, 2016 23:34:43   #
Glaucon
 
Hogback wrote:
How about the Clinton Crime foundation!! Not voting for Trump is voting for the Clinton's.


You may not want to look up the Clinton Foundation and find that the Clintons get no profit form the foundation...no profit, none! There is no crime. There are many real reasons to hate the Clintons and anyone else. We all have flaws and, I suspect ,the Clintons have no more not less flaws than the rest of us. Voting for Trump is voting for Trump.

| Reply
Oct 11, 2016 23:38:31   #
Glaucon
 
Holdenbeach4u wrote:
US People voting for the most corrupted , liar, killer, omit 32,000 emails, H Clinton are BRAINDEAD and IDIOTS !


Your hate for Hillary is manic, obsessive and way over the top. Calm down and learn to hate the fact that many children are starving and we have weapons of mass destruction that are capable of ending all life on earth. Many things to hate other than people who are no better or worse than we are.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.